Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,425 members, 7,781,243 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

Here Are 4 Products You Can Use To Grow Your Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Here Are 4 Products You Can Use To Grow Your Hair (1699 Views)

Simplest Way To Grow Hair: Brows, Lashes, Beards, and Whiskers (Castor Oil) / Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? / When You Are Almost Bald & Your Hairstylist Performs Magic On Your Hair (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are 4 Products You Can Use To Grow Your Hair by MyHairGrowthLag: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Here are 4 popular natural growth enhancers and why they can help you to grow your hair.

1. Aloe Vera also known as aloe barbadensis is popularly known for preventing hair loss. It contains 32 vitamins, minerals and 75 nutrients. It helps to aid new hair growth; strengthen hair, reduce dandruff, dryness and itchy scalp. It gets rid of hair clogging follicles and balances the PH level of your hair.

2. Biotin is a B-complex vitamin that can be found in both supplement and food form. Biotin deficiencies are associated with hair loss. Biotin helps to thicken your hair; it also strengthens your hair and makes it grow faster.

3. Moringa, the Moringa oleifera tree is so powerful that is also called the ‘Miracle tree’. My fellow Nigerians, please do not sleep on the benefits of Moringa for not only your hair but for your overall health. It is an amazing superfood because it contains more than 90 different vitamins and minerals. It has more than 4 times the fiber of oats, 25 times more iron than spinach, 3 times more potassium than bananas, 4 times more vitamin A than carrots, 4 times the calcium of milk, 7 times the vitamin C of oranges, it has as much protein as eggs or milk. I personally ingest Moringa once in a while and I have a secret recipe for Moringa that helps people to sleep and it works like magic. I have people that can testify to this.

Back to Moringa and hair care it helps to improve scalp circulation (which aids in preventing hair loss) and improve split ends. Imagine how much your hair will grow if you drink Moringa once a week for a whole year? I prefer to take Moringa that ingest any hair pills. The truth is ladies; healthy hair starts from within not just externally.

4. Lavender is amazing because it has been clinically proven to fight a medical condition called alopecia areata, which leads sufferers to lose all their hair. Massaging Lavender unto your scalp for more than 7 months will help you to regenerate new hair on your scalp. Can you imagine, Lavender has helped people that have no hair whatsoever to grow their hair but over a period of time. This is why hair growth requires patience.

Thanks for reading this, I hope you like it just drop a comment below.

Re: Here Are 4 Products You Can Use To Grow Your Hair by MyHairGrowthLag: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
You can email me at info@myhairgrowthlagos.com. Add me on BBM - 58D8A853
Re: Here Are 4 Products You Can Use To Grow Your Hair by MhizBim(f): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2016
pls,concerning the moringa is it the leaf or seed dat we are supposed to use? if it is the leaf how do we go about it?. thanks.
Re: Here Are 4 Products You Can Use To Grow Your Hair by MyHairGrowthLag: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2016
MhizBim:
pls,concerning the moringa is it the leaf or seed dat we are supposed to use? if it is the leaf how do we go about it?. thanks.

@MhizBim you can drink the leaf or the powder.
Re: Here Are 4 Products You Can Use To Grow Your Hair by DrAbbey1(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2016
There is a natural tea that can make you lose that excess tummy fat and slim down within 25 days . No side effects. All natural. Can be used by nursing mothers. Check my signature for my contact details.

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Oriflame Nigeria 2017 / Modern Aso Ebi Styles For Guys / Latest Aso Ebi Styles For Wedding 2021: Best Gorgeous Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.