Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:07 PM

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (72843 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by charsobodo(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Very funny, but that was not necessary.
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Dezzx(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
cheesy
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by teamobanabo(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Klare(f): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
danieloy4:
I wonder what this guy was thinking but i no fit blame him sha. I guess these are things you do for love if it warrants.lol
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Klare(f): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
harrysjones:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i can juststop laughing....
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Klare(f): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
grad2012:
cheesy cheesy that is luv joor tongue

grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Airoflaw(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
saintkel:
Hehehehehehe my wife will not be taller dan me o. Some Nigerians can be very funny. I saw these abbreviations somewhere and it caught my attention.

Look at them .......

NAIRA - Never Allow Igbos Rule Again
PHCN - Problem Has Changed Name
HAUSA - House Animals Using Seat of Authority
APC - Association of Past Criminals
NYSC - Now Your Struggles Continues
PDP - People Deceiving People
PHD - Pull Him Down
MTN - Maintain Total Nonsense
ABACHA - After Babangida Another Criminal Has Arrived
NEPA - Never Expect Power Always
BUHARI - Brought Unnecessary Hardship Among Reasonable Individuals.

That ABACHA own made me laugh most...
NNPC- Northern Nigerian Petroleum Company

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Klare(f): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
saintkel:
Hehehehehehe my wife will not be taller dan me o. Some Nigerians can be very funny. I saw these abbreviations somewhere and it caught my attention.

Look at them .......

PHD - Pull Him Down

grin grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by harrysjones(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
am sorry i ave a candidate dear... thanks,.[quote author=Klare post=47309845][/quote]
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Leobreezy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
LMAO. Happy married life to them. I hope his wife is submissive
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Klare(f): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
harrysjones:
am sorry i ave a candidate dear... thanks,.

I don't get you. I beg you for votevote
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by MartinsIfeco1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
danieloy4:
I wonder what this guy was thinking but i no fit blame him sha. I guess these are things you do for love if it warrants.lol
She should be submissive by bending down.
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by paix(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
The same goes for this couple.

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Missmossy(f): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
So amusing,what a couple.
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by sbabimbola(f): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kenya loading.......
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Appareil(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
saintkel:

Look at them .......

PHD - Pull Him Down

Waoh!!!
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Stanbeto: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
I really like those ACRONYMS
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
grad2012:
.....Yes woooo! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by ichommy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Nasrite(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
saintkel:

Look at them .......

PHD - Pull Him Down

dat P. Happy. Dat P. H. C N funny me pass
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Funjosh(m): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Must you marry a lady that is taller than you
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by tayo200(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
my rule number 5: I must be taller than her
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Bilofmi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
I can't blame him, if does that for the sake of the wedding. Most things that happen at wedding are not really practicable elsewhere. For example, a wife will serve the husband cake while kneeling. Even if wife can't feed their husbands with cake at home, do they still go down on their kneels while serving theirs husbands?
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Kanmyos(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
hehehe.... I no fit laf abeg....#ISawBlockz
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Kennitrust(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
saintkel:

Look at them .......

PHD - Pull Him Down

at least, something got my attention.
nice one to the source!
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by papinx(m): 12:49am On Jul 08, 2016
cool grin cheesy
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Klare(f): 1:06am On Jul 08, 2016
grad2012:
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Klare(f): 1:07am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Klare(f): 1:07am On Jul 08, 2016
ZuzuMan:
shocked
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Klare(f): 1:08am On Jul 08, 2016
Zu zuMan:
shocked
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Kunberg: 3:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Lols..... Blood of God
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Theoflux(m): 3:58am On Jul 08, 2016
saintkel:

Look at them .......

PHD - Pull Him Down

ABACHA - Abacha Abuse Abacha smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" / 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... / Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.