Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low (18305 Views)

Can You Believe In God Without Religion ? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2009
@Noetic2: « #26 on: Today at 01:59:18 PM »  
is this the best u can come up with? Allah called himself a WE. . . .  .what a joke
Queen Elizabeth of England, who you noetic will address as your "lord" when you have an audience with her addresses herself as a WE. Every royal blood does. I did with you, and you did not object, but you object, continuously about Allah the Almighty saying We, US, OUR, OURSELVES, about Himself.  

can u just tell me how many days allah made the earth? why is this question so hard for u to answer?
is it because u agree that allah is a fraudstar?
If you want to take period as day for the benefit of our discussion, then I will oblige you and say it is 6 days to make all things, which earth is part of the all things.

[Quote]This is hillarious    
Allah told mohammed the stories about alexandra the great, he also told mohammed that mary is aron's sister  
why did allah not tell mohammed about cleopatra and Julio ceaser? Allah is such a jester[/quote]What is spoken about is spoken about. We can tell about a cleopatra or a Julius Ceaser if they call in to or not of what is described as good or evil.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic2: « #29 on: Today at 02:37:21 PM » You will not be classified as a Kafir, a denier of truth, any longer, replacing it witha better name; muslim. Thats the begining of a beautiful life.

All your sins are forgiven, wiped out from your evil column, but then turned to good, there by you start out with "plus points", untill just been zero and zero in both columns, always the statements of other religions as to the conditions of New Converts.

Your Creator guarantees it on the pages of the Quran.

Surah Fajr's last verse tells you to enter "Jannah" unopposed.

where in the koran is any of these written?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2009
alimat 2:

u really need to get educated. how EXACTLY have I insulted olabs?
that u dont agree with me does not excuse your follyplease excuse me. how exactly have I abused olabs? is it my fault that u arent a literate to understand simple words?
The motive of the thread remains that he wants to sell islam. . .  .I am allowed to ask questions and raise objections. . .why is that so hard to understand?

Are u sure what u asking is a geniu question without biasness, after u have called your creator a fraud. Did Olabs say that to your trinity?

can anyone make sense of the ridiculous rantings of this ignoramus?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2009
Absolute rubbish.
allah says mary is the third part of trinity. . .even an atheist knows that this is false,  . . . .another goof of allah.
Then how come the Catholics and the Nestor, and other old sects dont know it? Do you know there are Christian sects that make prayer as almost as the Muslims make Prayer (SALAH)? There is a lot about Christianity, and certainly much much more you do not know about, Islam. I have news for you there are sects of Judaism that pray almost exactly like the Muslims (SALAH).

What therefore interesting to know is that some sects of Jews and some sects of Christins do pray almost exactly like the Muslims (SALAH). What this raises is how is this possible, except that in the Bible, we see that Jesus made prayer(s) like muslims in the garden of gashemane, being in his prayer silently, when you see the christians, you will think that they are praying the silent Salah of the Muslims (Duhr and Asr).

When you look at the Torah, Moses was very vocal and he made same prayers, otherwise, Jesus must have discovered his own brand of prayer, or he and Moses have the same type of Prayer, and when you observe the Jews they prayer loudly as if making the islamic Salah of (Subh, Magrib or Isha).

When I read the Quran, I see where in Taha Musa was told to establish Salah as a rememberance to Allah right from theBurningBush where he was called to Prophetship. And in Surah Mariam where he defennded his mother and spoke about peace on him on the day of his death, and ressurrection since peace was already realised about his birh, he said that he was told to make/establish "SALAH"< too!

These are proofs that islam is the correct religion, and nother is correct. And when you doubt me, I will give you the link on WWW to check it out and those who are more computer literate than me, will attach it on this thread for everyone to see.    

Absolutely irrelevant.
Allah says the Aaron is the sister of Mary. . . . .both of them lived at least 2000 years apart. . . .  . .allah is a bad student of history. . . . another goof of allah
You Noetic is son of Adam, how many thusand of years between you and Adam, is it not extremely larger than what is between Haron (AS) and Mariam? Of  course yes.    

allah is a very confused guy.
in one breadth he says Jesus never died. . . in another breadth he quotes Jesus blessing the day He would die . . .how do u plan to rationalize this.
my opinion is that those who rebranded allah from a local arabian idol to an islamic moon god did a very very very bad job. . . . .they are not intelligent and seem to be uneducated.
A little boy in a cradle talking is a miracle, then we he talks about his future life and recreation, it must be another set of miracles. Is that confusing to you, but not to me. Jesus spoke about what happened to him, birth, and speaks about what will happen in the futre; and his future is part of his returning, dieing  peacefully and then getting out of grave peaefully and get mercy instead of justice. We cant say death by hanging and waking up with holes in the body and bodyache iare peaceful death and peaceful coming up as ressurrected being for Judgement, or are we in Judgement day yet, when all the muslims are not dead, and we do not subscribe to RAPTURE?

1. just like allah and mohammed u just keep goofing. . . the difference is that u are goofing in the 21st century. . in the age of knowledge.
The rubbish allah and mohammed said could have been permissible thousands of years ago but definitely not now.
Allah said clearly that ALL muslims, regardless of their works would go to hell. . .and u want to rebrand it to say pass through. . . . .okay. . Give me one good reason why anyone should believe that allah would remove u from hell after consciously and willingly putting u there in the first place.[/qute]Pass over it is what I said, it is you said muslims will go to hell as if that muslims will be punished, and you are the one who says pass through it. Neither of your assetion is correct and again, muslims InshaAllah will not be punished, and its not the case with others in their religions. Muhammad did not say to the assembly of the Muslims that they will be punished or call them bad names, all together. All others call their people bad names. If you have any strong opinion, and proof please present it, if it is available.  

lolz so the woman will get to share her man with 71 others in paradise after sharing him with 3 others on earth,  . .      please tell me this is a joke
While you cant handle a wife successfully, there are men who can handle more than a wife. While some wives will not be bent out of shape if they are not having zex so frequently, even as man and woman on earth ars jealouse, in Paradise, there is none of that, and people will always be satisfied with what they get, no hardship on or woman.  

1. allah is a confused guy. . . .in so many parts of the koran he made several contradictory statements . . . first he asked u to ask from the jews and christians about anything u dont understand. . . .next he asks u to kill them off,  . . .  ,  then he says kill apostates. .  ,  . .is there any reason why u think that allah is not a fraud?
I already answered that portion, just in your earlier questions, yesterday. Go back and read it. But if I told my son to ask his friend about something his friend is obviously lying to him about, shamefully forcing that friend by his rhetorics to tell the truth, I do not think that that friend knowing that I had informed my son this will correctly say that I did not know about the truth that he is hiding, projectting falsehood to my son, who know by the knowledge of my knowing, because of my being older tan them, let my son prepare for the lie and forcing him to preempt him from contuing to go on with it.

2. the koran is the product of allah and it is a fraud. what is the source of the koran? was it written by angel jubril or crammed by muslims over the years?
first u lie that jubril gave it to mohammed . . . .  .we later found out that it was not written until 300 years after mohammed had died.
u, mohammed and allah are a bunch of cheats and unintelligent frauds.
I think The Quran that was compiled by Abu Bakr leadership and Hafsa (RA) the wife of the Prophet (AS), could not have been written 30 years after Muhammad died, from parchments of the original cwritings of the Sahabas (RA) when it as originally revealed and the recitation of it from their memorization, which they must have done in order to make salah and recite "Quran" not in a book form mind you, 2 functions of three that Masajid are used for.

The Copies generated in many styles all from this Master First Book Bind held by Hafsa, came under the successor of her own father, in the kalifah of Uthman Affan! These were less than even 20  years after the death of the Messenger/Prophet Muhammad (AS). Issue of fraud and not being Jibril that brought them therefore is settled, since you are not even accurate about the timelime of when Quran was compiled into a Book, considering that the first time the Quran was made into book, it took a big conversation between Abu Bakr, the kalifah and Umar and others wheo were the other sahabah alive.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by alimat2(f): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2009
noetic2:

can anyone make sense of the ridiculous rantings of this ignoramus?

Keep on calling names , since that is what u know best.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2009
Noetic read and Surah Fajr's last Verse tells Muslim, "the soul that has pleased Allah" enter Paradise. Read my man, dont let your hatred of Islam make you unjust to yourself carrying ignorance on your forehead as if its a badge of honor!

where in the koran is any of these written?
Read whats up.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2009
olabowale:

Noetic read and Surah Fajr's last Verse tells Muslim, "the soul that has pleased Allah" enter Paradise. Read my man, dont let your hatred of Islam make you unjust to yourself carrying ignorance on your forehead as if its a badge of honor!
Read whats up.

I dont enjoy reading ur diversive and uninformative answers. . . . .answer my questions using the koran. , .is that hard to do?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by mazaje(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2009
alimat 2:

@Alh Olabowale its little u can say if they will accept they would and if not they wont, moses said more of this to pharaoh but his heart was hardend.
jazakallahu kairan

Moses did not say that to any pharaoh. . . mohammed shamelessly plagiarized the story from the jewish torah. . .Is there anything in islam that is original?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2009
mazaje read surah Taha and see the full text of what Allah says to him and what Moses told Fir'awn when he approached him. Moses did not say to him let my people go, he was talking to him about receiving guidiance and if he had, the story would have been different today.

Muhammad (AS) did not have to "plagiarize" and there is need to qualify what did not happen with shamelessness. Allah is Knower and afterall, He sent Moses and sent Muhammad (AS), difference is timeline, and I can show that Jews made salah, and the christians made salah too, using Jew and Christian in a loose term, but the primary followers of the two prophets, Moses and Jesus (AS) were neither but Muslims.

Noetic, at least make effort to study, and you will better for it, unlike if I gave you partial information to a "house party", you would have navigated yourself to it, even as far away Grinsby from your London home. I will not spoon feed you, grown man.

Agbalagba nie, awa egbon e o ni ba e je bi owo osi! Dide nle bi omoluwabi, ma fara wolee bi obun to nfenu hora (my hora is not ekiti word thats oora as in oya oo, even if you left 5 years ago, and we are not abusing you, okay, neotic).
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by DeepSight(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2009
What happens to the red indians who lived in North America for thousands of years and never heard of Jesus or Muhammad.

Or the Chinese.

Or the Indians?

Give me a break!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by mazaje(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2009
olabowale:

mazaje read surah Taha and see the full text of what Allah says to him and what Moses told Fir'awn when he approached him. Moses did not say to him let my people go, he was talking to him about receiving guidiance and if he had, the story would have been different today.

Moses DOES NOT KNOW Fir'awn olabowale, That is a lie that mohammed an his cohorts plagiarized from the jewish torah. . . .The moses in the koran is a fictional character that came out of the head of mohammed and the other writers of the koran. . . It is a LIE. . . .

Muhammad (AS) did not have to "plagiarize" and there is need to qualify what did not happen with shamelessness. Allah is Knower and afterall, He sent Moses and sent Muhammad (AS), difference is timeline, and I can show that Jews made salah, and the christians made salah too, using Jew and Christian in a loose term, but the primary followers of the two prophets, Moses and Jesus (AS) were neither but Muslims.

Allah DID NOT send Moses. . . Mohammed Lied simple. . .
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by DeepSight(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2009
Olabowale, can you please address the few questions i placed in the thread titled: Abuzola: Questions
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2009
mazaje to proof my point that Moses knew Fir'awn, you have personally said that Moses existed, and the whole of egyptian people and the jews have to be more correct than you about what happend to Israelites in egypt long time ago, than you a young buck from nigeria living in finland, no?

the fact that they both agreed to the existence of fir'awn and moses leading them out against his tyranny is enough to say that you are just talking for the sake of talking and no substance behind it.

now it is only in Quran that clearly speaks about the fate of the body of fir'awn, as it states that he perished and the body was preserved and will be viewed by future generations of man to see what happen to him. No other book, Toral or Injil included gae such an affirmation. that alone is a proof that Muhammad knew best among mankind, and he did not copy anything from anyone, otherwise he would have been silent like the others about this, rather Quran boldly made itself a Lone Ranger, and it has proven to be so, as the body has been confirmed to have died of affixiation with excess among of salt from salty water in the lungs.

tell me something else man. in this case you lost, only the chrsitians you can criticize and get away with it, you may not ike what you hear, but the answer will stare you directly in the face from Islam.

Rest well, and I may be off for the last ten days, and when i come back, I will make a minced meat of noetics false accusations.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:24am On Sep 11, 2009
@Noetic: So that you know Islam is the correct religion, the Youtube has videos library of Christians sects from the First Centuryof Jesus minisry prostrating as they pray. That would be shocking wouldnt it?

What is more shoking is that the Jews do the same thing. Buth the Jews and Christians Stand, bow and prostrate in their prayer; The Jews is vocal as if making Salatul Fajr, Magrib and or Isha, while the Christian is quite as ifmaking salatul Duhr and or Asr. It seems to me that one may argue that this method of worship is what the Jews and Christians have in common, and nothing else, not even the same Bible!

But why would they agree with the Muslims? If one argues that the Muslim copies either of of them, why would they copy each other, except that Salah is correct and muslim is correct, no one can say that the Jewish and Christian sects that does the muslim salah type prayers are heretic for it is not possible for both of them to choose this prayer type of Islam to express their heresy or heretic leanings.

Islam says that salah was prescribed to each earlier nations, hence it is also prescrbed to the youngest of nations, the Muslims of Muhammad (AS). The fact that the earlier muslim nations of Musa and Isa (AS) kept the remnant what was commended on them which their leader expressed (Jesus in Garden of Geshemane) and Musa in Many places and definitely mount Sinai, shows that if Islam cpied then (not) the salah have to be right since they also copied each other proofing that what is best of the prophets and nations earlier than Muhammad and muslims with him were brough into the Quran by Allah, If it is the Jews and Christians who copiesd the muslims, though you may call them heretic, they the Christians and Jews chose a great quality the most humble way to pray to God instead the raucous shout and dancing, or just aimlessly knocking or bopping the head.

For the Jews: The Youtube's Prostration in daily Jewish prayer and also daily Jewish prayer and submission are two of them.

For the Chrisians Youtube's Early Christian prayers is the one that will lead yo to many others including the Ethiopian Crsitians prayers with facial prostrations.

Between you and me, neither has the grace and gaciefulnes like the metered Muslim Prayers.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by tsalam: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2009
Dear Christian brothers,

Few days earlier I posted a very generalized statements showing the authenticity of Bible and Quran…, Red_Scarf said it was too old and come with something new…, wish granted……, here are something new read and understand if u have wisdom…

CREATION OF UNIVERSE

Book of Genesis Ch 1 V 9-19

1. Universe was created in six days, 24 hours a day.
2. Light was created on 1st day (V 3-5)
3. Earth and vegetables were created on 3rd day (V 11-13)
4. Sun was created on 4th day (V 14-19)
5. God created two lights (LAMPS)….referring sun and moon….means moon also omits light. (V16)
6. “Rainbow is God’s promise…, ” (9:17)

COMMENTS : Scientifically how could it be possible: light was created before its source (sun)…day was of 24 hours before the creation of sun and earth….both sun and moon omits light to brighten the earth……earth was created before sun then what was its orbit….etc

Book of Hebrew : says “Earth will perish”
Book of Psalms 78:69, says “The earth will abide forever”
Book of Job: says “All fruits and vegetables are edible”……whereas, even a child knows that there are several fruits and vegetables that are extremely poisonous…

FALSIFICATION TEST

Gospel of Mark 16:17-18….”Every Christian has to drink deadly poison, those who survive are true Christians”

COMMENTS : How many of you have undergone this test…if not it means either you don’t believe your holy book or you are not true Christian and you r sure that u wont survive……

DISINFECTION

Book of Leviticus C12 V49-53 : “To disinfect house against leprosy, take the blood of a bird, a wood and another live bird, then dip them in water, sprinkle the water seven times around your house”

COMMENTS : No Comments……

ADULTERY TEST

Book of Numbers C5 V11-13 : Initially it gives the method to prepare a bitter water from holy water then it says “Let the women drink bitter water, if they have committed adultery their stomach will swell and thighs will rot and the curse will be on them”
COMMENTS : How funny it would be to see whole west with swollen stomachs and rotten thighs, as I don’t think that there is a single person who has not committed adultery…as you say it is not a sin/crime….

Book of Numbers C12 V1-5 : Says that women remains unclean for 40 days (7 days and continued to 33 more days) if given birth to a male child…and she remains unclean for 80 days if given to a female child……

COMMENTS : Do anyone have any scientific reason that why the period of unclean is double in case of female baby…,

ADDITION ERRORS

Book of Ezra C2, V2-65 and Book of Nehemiah C7 V7-66 provide the names and list of people released from Babylon….there are 18 different errors and contradictions in first 60 verses only of both books…

Ezra 2:64 says “total count in first 60 verses is 42, 360” whereas if you count yourself the figure comes out to be 29,818……similarly Nehemiah 7:66 also gives “total count 42,360” whereas in this book the total count is 31,089…,

COMMENT : I never say that God could make mistake in counting (God forgives me), what I want to clear is that lot of changes have been make in bible and it is not in pure form……therefore not authenticated….

CONTRADICTIONS

If you read following books, you will find lot of contradictions within the books….few are given,
I and II book of King Ch 7, I and II book of Chronicles Ch 11 & 16, Book of Ezra Ch2….the contradictions are,

1. difference in singing men and women 200 or 245….
2. King Solomon took 2000 baths or 3000 baths….
3. Jehoichain rained for 3 months or 3 months 10 days….
4. Basha invaded Judah at what period….in one book the period mentioned was even 10 years before his birth….

Dr. William Campbell, author of “Quran and Bible in the light of Science” said on 1st April, 2000 at Niles West High School Chicago, in the presence of thousands of historians and intellectuals.” I don’t have any answer to these contradictions, except to say that these contradictions have damaged the authenticity of Bible” Unquote…….

Insha-Allah in my next post I would give the details from Quran related to science for its authenticity……

Allah says, “We give indicators for those who understand and wants to know the truth, those who wont are Deaf, Dumb and Blind” similar verse is also there in Gospel of Mathew 13:13…, ”Seeing they see not, hearing they hear not…………, ”

May Allah Almighty gives you the wisdom to know the truth….
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by DeepSight(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: So that you know Islam is the correct religion, the Youtube has videos library of Christians sects from the First Centuryof Jesus minisry prostrating as they pray. That would be shocking wouldnt it?

Really? Did they have Video Cameras in the First Century?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2009
@Deep Sight what tribe are you from and did your tribe people have video camera when they started up where ever they started up, yet they must have told you and your siblings something about your tribal tradition. Man, it is oral, generation to generation in links of chain.

Look in my Ijebu Ode family, I am raising to get at least a few things on audio and moving pictures as my cousin, the oldest in the family in her 80s, before the rest know less. One of my regrets was that when her mother died, my father's younger sister, we did not take our family tradion as strongly as I do now.

The Jews and Christians on videos on youtube know something about their own history, even though you have decided to bury yours. Not all of us are like you living for the day, and avoiding the reality of tomorrow, just in case, maybe your children will not be a freebie, atheist and nontraditional like you who cares less if you are a product of goat and monkey together! Abeg, move to the other side and let people with intelligence discuss, and before camera, and indeed video, people knew their own history, and as a proof we have pyramids, and they are attached to Fir'awn, some laborers built them. We did not find Fir'awn alive or laborers toiling, but we see product, pyramids and some people who are now first class citizens say they used to be the mulls that erected them, and I do not see how they can demean themselves, in order to shame the coptics and egypt, both as people and nation do not deny it! In law it is admission of guilt of some culpability.

The Jews who are now praying like muslims and the christians who are now praying like Muslims, imitating the savage muslims is not what those who think that they are evil Will do! You do not copycat evil people when you know that you are better than them, except that you only say that you are better, but in reality ou know that they are he correct people!

And mazaje who said Muhammad copied the Bible; I have Surah Yusuf for you. Read it and read the story of Joseph in the Torah/Christian Bible, and observe what Jacob said to his sons, when they came back with the "bad news" of Josephs death. I present below what Yacoub said:

Muhsin Khan
12;17: They said:"O our father! We went racing with one another, and left Yusuf (Joseph) by our belongings and a wolf devoured him; but you will never believe us even when we speak the truth."

12 18: And they brought his shirt stained with false blood. He said: "Nay, but your ownselves have made up a tale. So (for me) patience is most fitting. And it is Allah (Alone) Whose help can be sought against that which you assert."

They knew that their father was special, a prophet and wise and Allah will not let them fool him in their lies, so they already confessed guilt, by their own mouth, knowing that Allah must have let him know that their plan will not be truth in this matter, since he had instructed even prophet Yusuf to not tell them about the dream, which is yet to be fulfilled. The prophet with wisdom that he knows that they made up a tale and he not knowing what Allah Will do, since does not know the future will be patient, afterall his grand father and grandmother and step grandmother and uncle, father's older brother who qualified to be only son, were all patient people.

Look at the outcome and and compare and or contrast both the accounts from the Quran with what was in the Bible!

Could Muhammad (AS) have produced a better Yusuf from Biblical Joseph? Could Muhammad have been able to produced an apparently resolved Prophet yacoub from an apparently ignorantly lost Jacob of the Bible, conniving and was inturn connived?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by mazaje(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2009
Olabowale when will you accept that Islam is a farce?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2009
call it what you may, your empty rhetorics wl no effect. i could easily say that you are a blond woman based on your location, then i disregard your id, and the fact that you may be african blak=ck based on the majority of the identity of the nlanders.

this will be wrong, definitely, but thats exactly what you have done with your blanketed statement. to be liberal does not mean to openly dishonest and stupid. not having a religion, or idealogy is a personal thing, but people are sued for libel and defamation because of lies.

all that u are doing is lying. do it with the bible, not Quran. you need to read it first.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by DeepSight(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2009
Olabowale: I am sure you have a daughter.

Would you give her hand in marriage to ANYBODY at the age of 9 for ANY reason?

If yes, please, i am coming with my family to pay dowry tomorrow.

How dare you justify crass barbarism!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by mazaje(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2009
olabowale:

all that u are doing is lying. do it with the bible, not Quran. you need to read it first.

I am not lying. . I am telling you the truth. . .I have read the koran and it is a plagiarized version of the torah and the new testament. . . .
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by DeepSight(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2009
OLABOWALE DONT RUN AWAY. WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO ESCAPE WITH THIS. ANSWER THE QUESTION: WILL YOU GIVE YOUR OWN NINE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER OUT IN MARRIAGE TO A MAN OLD ENOUGH TO BE HER GRAND FATHER?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by DeepSight(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2009
OLABOWALE COME BACK HERE AND ANSWER THE QIESTION: WILL YOU GIVE YOUR OWN 9 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER OUT IN MARRIAGE?

WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU ESCAPE UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by DeepSight(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2009
alimat, since he has run away, help to answer the question: would you give your own 9 year old daughter out in marriage? would you like it is you were given out in marriage at age 9 to some one old enough to be your grandfather.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by mazaje(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2009
Deep Sight:

OLABOWALE DONT RUN AWAY. WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO ESCAPE WITH THIS. ANSWER THE QUESTION: WILL YOU GIVE YOUR OWN NINE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER OUT IN MARRIAGE TO A MAN OLD ENOUGH TO BE HER GRAND FATHER?

Olabowale will gladly do that. . .it is called sunnah(living according to the taditions of the beloved prophet) in islam. . .
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2009
mazaje if i hang around you, i will be playing with shaitan, and i have no need for either. it is the last 10 days of a beautiful month. it should not be wasted on ignorance.

now that i said that, let me obliged you, that unlike most muslims, i follow muhammad (AS) and those who follow him. whenever a person does not follow him, i abandone that person and follow the one that follows him (AS).

Allah says in the Quran that this Ummah is the middle course nation, never extreme as is too careless or too hard (Surah Imran, I think)

Allah says that the Ummah of Muhammad is the one that is the ideal example for mankind, and Muhammad is the ideal example for his ummah (Surah Nissa, I think).

Allah also says that believers are those who hear the recitation and get the best meaning of it (Surah Najm)

Now ahadith and sunnah are speech and act made by Muhammad (AS) or made by someone in the presence of Muhammad and if he does not correct them or forbids the act or speech, it is as if he had done it himself (AS).

So when people says that Aisha says she married Muhammad (AS) at 9, which is what you have problem with, I do not have problem with it, if it is true. However as I analyse it, it is very clear to me that it can not be accepted as an ahadith, because it did not come from Muhammad, but Aisha, but thats what they classified it as, not just a speech, so I nullify it as a non ahadith. I want you to count with me wy I reject it.

Secondly, the narator is claimed to be a person who does not tell the truth, always, and this ahadith was not narated in Madina, but bagdad Iraq. It may not mean much, but this very important thing, ahadith should be narated by many others. It is very clear to me that all of these lead to its not being Sahih but daif, in my own view.

It is also uncharacteristic of the prophet, just as it is uncharacteristics of him (AS) to be reported by "Aisha" (RA) that he hit her in the chest that it hurt her. Muhammad was not a person who gives in to abusing his women, his family and it was his good nature that made Zaid ibn Thabit refused to leave him, even though as his father pleaded with the prophet to release him, the prophet said to the father, let young Zaid choose, a choice of the prophet led to adopting him, all in the preIslamic Makka, why then will he beat his wife, whom he loved now that he is the prophet to give the example to mankind?

It is easy for me to say without other example; and there is, a companion was in the company of the prophet, when he the prophet touch the man a little more that the pressure of mere touching, he begged the man to do the same to him, right away because he does not want the companion (RA) to demand his right of retaliation in the day of Judgement before Allah and the assembly of mankind! The companion was shock and after so much persuation by the prophet who pleaded with the man for immediate equity, the companion asked him to raise his cloth so that his stomach can be exposed above the belly button, the man kissed it and that he will to be rewarded as a one who kissed the skin of the prophet instead to touching it hard.

How then do you think it is possible that Muhammad will hit a woman and not ask her to hit him back so that the revenge is on this earth and not on the day of judgement?

What report that Aisha said and what they report that Muhammad said, it any of them is unlike the expected characteristic of his nobility, we have to rejct it. When some one says he slept with a woman he was not married to, I know that they lied because he said that his branch of the Adam family line no one performed Zina, and he as a prophet will not performed it considering that when many are girl's crazy, he was not remaining a virgin at 25 to marry twice widowed 15 years older woman, regardless of her wealth it shows that he was speacial!

So what they say that Aisha said could not have ben coming from Aisha, but from a desire of whoever said it first, a lie pasing down as truth which others have been suckered in to act upon.

Now a 19 year old girl is a little girl to me. Dr. Nwando, alias Osisi, who is a mother and accomplished in her own right is definitely older than 19, yet I call her young girl and she knows that she is a young girl to me, not a baby, she is happy am sure when her husband calls her baby, afterall she used to be babyosisi, and when her parents call her baby which she really is, and me calling her a young girl by virtue of the fact that she is younger than me.

So for a 19 year old or even 18 years old girl, who is matured is a woman to me and capable of being married if she can handle it, but not forced to i. It is not reported that Aisha was forced because she did not even have anything to say towards any sadnes at the beginning of the marriage. So we now have a statement of she said, which can not substantiated that she actually said it, because the circumstances of the statement was not established. So I am a majority, even though by head count in the minority saying tis ahadith is no hadith and aisha (RA) will never have reported anything like this, because she would have said it to more than just the lone reporter! And time and place were just not actually insynch to proof it, since it is uncharacteristic of the prophet to do something just ones.

He married divorce women and widows more than one, and older more than kadijah, or just her an usual case, virgin just Aisha, an unusual case, but not underage, especially that her father was a Donald rump of his time!

Mazaje, am a muslim, let me worship my Lord, and you worship your desire, your idea, your "god". When I have time I willrespond to you. If Aisha is 9, so be it, she did not compalin, and neither her of her parent a Donald trump and Evana comlained, so what is your headache about it, if you are to ignore my overwhelming evidntial opinions, and more imprtantly, Proofs against your effort to malign?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2009
olabowale:

What is more shoking is that the Jews do the same thing. Buth the Jews and Christians Stand, bow and prostrate in their prayer; The Jews is vocal as if making Salatul Fajr, Magrib and or Isha, while the Christian is quite as ifmaking salatul Duhr and or Asr. It seems to me that one may argue that this method of worship is what the Jews and Christians have in common, and nothing else, not even the same Bible!

But why would they agree with the Muslims? If one argues that the Muslim copies either of of them, why would they copy each other, except that Salah is correct and muslim is correct, no one can say that the Jewish and Christian sects that does the muslim salah type prayers are heretic for it is not possible for both of them to choose this prayer type of Islam to express their heresy or heretic leanings.

Islam says that salah was prescribed to each earlier nations, hence it is also prescrbed to the youngest of nations, the Muslims of Muhammad (AS). The fact that the earlier muslim nations of Musa and Isa (AS) kept the remnant what was commended on them which their leader expressed (Jesus in Garden of Geshemane) and Musa in Many places and definitely mount Sinai, shows that if Islam cpied then (not) the salah have to be right since they also copied each other proofing that what is best of the prophets and nations earlier than Muhammad and muslims with him were brough into the Quran by Allah, If it is the Jews and Christians who copiesd the muslims, though you may call them heretic, they the Christians and Jews chose a great quality the most humble way to pray to God instead the raucous shout and dancing, or just aimlessly knocking or bopping the head.

For the Jews: The Youtube's Prostration in daily Jewish prayer and also daily Jewish prayer and submission are two of them.

For the Chrisians Youtube's Early Christian prayers is the one that will lead yo to many others including the Ethiopian Crsitians prayers with facial prostrations.

Between you and me, neither has the grace and gaciefulnes like the metered Muslim Prayers.

This is called fraud.

u keep editing christian norms and associating them with allah. . , . . . .have u got anything new to say?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2009
its a shame that u can never learn
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2009
uplawal:

its a shame that u can never learn

what have u taught me?. , . . . . I think its a shame that u cant think for urself and u just succumb to every nonsense olabs spits out.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2009
@Noetic: Teaching could be as simple as emulation of a person's character. No one needs to split your head open and stuff in what you may consider "teaching you." You may disagree with a people, an idea, a notion, but you do not show a disdain for reasonable argument because it is the view that you do not accept. Sometimes you sound so arrogant that you seem to me as a spoiled only child of an aged parents. I am confident that is not completely so, and even if that is so, you are not imitating any good from a man who occupied the same only son of an aged mother, Isaac. Study his life history and stop being arrogant because everything "curse and insult" from your mouth. Youth should improve you and learn from others.

Your case is different from the case of muslim. When a muslim ask question about something, he/she wishes you give a human level of explanation that the heart and mind (soul/good spirit) can take. So trinity is rejected not because Islam blindly rejects it, it gives many many more explanations than the whole of the Bible can mount up to present and justify trinity.

Imam Ahmad stated that if he argues with an intelligent person, he will defeat the intelligent man.

But if he Imam Ahmad argues with a fool, an ignoran person that person will defeat him, because he/she will never be satisfied with any and all reasonable explanations and persuativeness, logical argument.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic2: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: Teaching could be as simple as emulation of a person's character. No one needs to split your head open and stuff in what you may consider "teaching you." You may disagree with a people, an idea, a notion, but you do not show a disdain for reasonable argument because it is the view that you do not accept. Sometimes you sound so arrogant that you seem to me as a spoiled only child of an aged parents. I am confident that is not completely so, and even if that is so, you are not imitating any good from a man who occupied the same only son of an aged mother, Isaac. Study his life history and stop being arrogant because everything "curse and insult" from your mouth. Youth should improve you and learn from others.

Your case is different from the case of muslim. When a muslim ask question about something, he/she wishes you give a human level of explanation that the heart and mind (soul/good spirit) can take. So trinity is rejected not because Islam blindly rejects it, it gives many many more explanations than the whole of the Bible can mount up to present and justify trinity.

Imam Ahmad stated that if he argues with an intelligent person, he will defeat the intelligent man.

But if he Imam Ahmad argues with a fool, an ignoran person that person will defeat him, because he/she will never be satisfied with any and all reasonable explanations and persuativeness, logical argument.

1. you only resort to all of this simply because I continue to reveal the loop holes in ur arguments. . . . . they are not only unacceptable they are also morally debauched.

2. it is impossible to defeat an intelligent person when islamic notions are being debated. , , .simply because there is so much cloud around islam that begs for several answers than are being answered.

3. can u show me ANYWHERE I insulted u on this thread? lying is not allowed.

4 can u answer the questions raised in post #29 using examples from the koran?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by democrazy(m): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2009
@Noetic,

How r u doing my man?Believe it or not, the first thing i do whenever i log in is to read ur posts and that of olaadegbu,davidlian,osisi and nezan.You guys are wonderful.Sometimes, i'm amazed with the way u expose some of the lies in the quran.Often, i laugh my a££ off.Just one little advice,pls dont respond to all that(lies) olabs has to say. I've been there b4(I mean in olabs position).But one thing is certain,if u lie once,u have to lie ten times in order to cover ur a££.And that's what olabs knows how to do best.If u look at his analysis,most of the time, he uses worldly examples that are illogical.He's so ignorant of the Bible and even if i may say, the quran.Anyway,i don't expect much from someone who doesnt even believe in the sole purpose of Jesus Christ on earth which is salvation for mankind through his death and resurrection.Anyway,keep the fire burning, You may not know it but you're touching lives by exposing 'dem' lies, Shallom grin grin smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops / Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian / Giv God A Great Name From Yr Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.