Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

United Bank For Africa Keeps Corp Member In Pains For Sallah - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / United Bank For Africa Keeps Corp Member In Pains For Sallah (1083 Views)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? / Corps Member In Osun Commmissions Borehole In This Recession Period (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Bank For Africa Keeps Corp Member In Pains For Sallah by uwemetok(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
The United Bank for Africa (UBA) has been known by corp members to always perpetually pay corp members late despite the challenges this set of Nigerians face in different part of the country.
I'm a Batch B 2015 corp member serving in Kano state. Since I began my service year, UBA has always paid corp members very late, sometimes a week after banks like Zenith Bank, Union Bank, Diamond Bank,GTB have paid theirs. This made my colleague to go as far as saying he was gonna get front page of the Guardian Newspaper to warn prospective corp members againt the activities of this bank.
For the Month of July, the above mentioned banks have made their payments and UBA is still yet to pay corp members up till this moment, corp members have been left in Starvation, and financial hardship just because the old generation bank wanna make interest outta peoples allowances.
Recently, The bank was contacted via its twitter handles, at @UBAGroup & @UBAcares about the situation, they gave an answer that doesn't appease rational intelligent thinking. #UBAPayCorpMembers

Re: United Bank For Africa Keeps Corp Member In Pains For Sallah by abdeiz(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wow, did they just use an auto responder to reply that message. Now that's appalling.
Re: United Bank For Africa Keeps Corp Member In Pains For Sallah by Mattex001(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2016
Now that's ridiculous!

A robot is on the lose

UBA is practically becoming one of Nigeria's most inefficient bank at the moment

(1) (Reply)

Discover Tuition-free Universities And 100% Scholarship Schemes Abroad / After NYSC What Next? This Is What Prepares You For What Comes Next / PHOTOS: Mother & Son Rock NYSC Uniforms As She Passes Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.