Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) (71718 Views)

In Need Of 300 Bunch Of Plantain / Please Where Can I Get Plantain Cheaper. 250 Bunch Weekly / Check Out This Massive Bunch of Banana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by GurlFriend: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
How Did This Woman Get On This Okada? (photo)

She must have some mad skills. Lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/how-did-this-woman-get-on-this-okada.html

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by stephen90(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
interesting she is there with comfidence
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by whirlwind7(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
shocked

Hope no one will blame the devil in the event of an accident.

Nothing prevents that woman from grievous injury or even death from a fall, once the brake is applied, or the bike runs into a pothole.
Such a rough and hard life!

If she makes it safely to the market, I'm probably one of the people who would buy bananas from her, oblivious to the thing she had positioned on it while joyriding tongue tongue

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
I.don't.believe.it.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Oksman(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
GurlFriend:
She must have some mad skills. Lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/how-did-this-woman-get-on-this-okada.html

Photo...................................sp

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by osesology(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
And na dat banana wey she put her kitten naim pipo wan still go dey chop later...God save us!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Seened: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
This woman is dangerous shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
My father carried her.

osesology:
And na dat banana wey she put her kitten naim pipo wan still go dey chop later...God save us!

So people eat Banana peels in Nigeria?...Interesting

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by ikbnice(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
She might have used a ladder. With the comfortability she was sitting, it's obviously not her first time. That rider is a real badass used to taking these women on dangerous rides.
Wait o, what if this woman farts on the banana. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Creatively dangerous and dangerously creative.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by ElDaIllest(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
maybe a helicopter cheesy,to be more realistic maybe a ladder
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by BankeSmalls(f): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Monkey woman grin
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Dayoto: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
W
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by steppin: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
The heart of a woman.
They take risks which three men combined together won't take.
Which man would have the guts to stand in a secluded area at 2am in the morning, waiting for a complete stranger to pick them up?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Noblebrown7(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
I'm guessing she used ladder.
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Stunt woman on fleek
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by davodyguy: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
100% Photoshop

If anyone believes this, such one needs a neurologist.

She sat on bananas, yet, they didn't get crushed and you want to believe this as real?
Smh

19 Likes

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by allanphash7(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
It can only happen in Enugu
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
She was lifted up there after loading by garage boyz
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by ritababe(f): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
this is dangerous undecided
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bia this is Photoshop, impossible! *walks outta thread*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by kokoye(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
The kain fart wey dey land on the bananas ehn?

God help us o....
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
davodyguy:
100% Photoshop

It is not Photoshop bro, believe me when I say that. I've witnessed it live and direct in Edo State to be precise. Especially in those rural areas where they harvest cassava in large quantities - you will see their husbands riding the bikes while the wives sit on the large sacks of cassava. And on a weekend when the children are at home, they go to farms with their mothers and the mothers ride the bikes while the 'brave' kids sit on the sacks. I always leave my mouth wide open each time.
Trust me, it is very real.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by ikorodureporta: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ok....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chai... Na wetin pesin go chop be this oh. If this woman mess ehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Feranchek(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
If something bad happens and someone mentions the devil, the kain slap wey devil go woze person ehn!!! Which kain cutting-cost be this one biko kwenu mo??!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by leshluap(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
highly calamitous....... any slight tilt her fall will be great....
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by ritababe(f): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
stephen90:
interesting she is there with comfidence

confidence? and when something happen they will say its the work of the devil, why not enter two okada?
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by adedam007(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by BankeSmalls(f): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
whirlwind7:
shocked

Hope no one will blame the devil in the event of an accident.

Nothing prevents that woman from grievous injury or even death from a fall, once the brake is applied, or the bike runs into a pothole.
Such a rough and hard life!

The woman is very religious and prays everyday, she cannot fall grin
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Dayoto: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
The hustle is real o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Turned My Home To Garden Of Eden / Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State / Diary Of My Grasscutter Colony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.