Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today (58188 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Get More Customers Today Via Our Facebook Advert / GTB Sent This To Their Customers Today (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dygeasy and friends...

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by anonimi: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
mu2sa2:
Let Bukola Saraki use just a fraction of the money he looted from kwara state treasury when he was governor to establish recreational centres in his hometown.

Please show us how many recreational centres there are in Daura established by DullardPoo from the money he has been looting from Nigerian treasury since he was military governor of the North Eastern state in the 70s i.e. 40 years continuously.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Deanny(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
That girl on yellow though.....
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by adenine02: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
i dey say their is no money

funny country
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Abiodunasiwaju(f): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Like seriously? Am sure their staying put at the door isn't because of their keen interest to get the goods but rather for Selfies..Lol
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by donsignature1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
From close evaluation, more than half of these people ain't going in to buy anything but just for sight seeing & to take some snap shots.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
And they say economy is bad, Hian!
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by elmisti(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
R
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Davecafary(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
tolugar:
This is exactly what happens when there is no recreational facility in town.

People turn to shopping mails just to look around.

Sadly they end up

queuing for bread

Queuing to pay for fanta or apple or supream icecream

Worst they re busy snapping pics
You are wicked grin....4 people will go there buy 1 big bread and then snap pictures in front of every store in the mall...I don't blame the shoprite management o...And they will say the economy is hard. Buhari will see this now, and start is yeye laughter with lai Mohammed and Osibanjo..."you see wata told you, Walai my people are not suffering at all

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by martineverest(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
when did shoperite become recreational centre? Shoplifters everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Adesiji77: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
ddaammyy:
Honestly I don't understand this craze for shoprite. I had to queue for their bread yesterday at the new shoprite at onitsha

You don't understand but you still queued? cheesy

Why didn't you try Butterfield or Big Treat for a change? grin
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by sunnyside16(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is what you get when 6persons go for a loaf of bread, paying 1000tfare to buy stuff of 500...........
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Lastine: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
I thought Nigerians are suffering ni?? Where all this people get money dy wan use do shopping??

Sai baba... I smell kwaruptn

EFCC... do your job
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by ddaammyy(f): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Adesiji77:

You don't understand but you still queued? cheesy

Why didn't you try Butterfield or Big Treat for a change? grin
it was actually the first time I went there cos someone said their bread is nice. And I also wanted to see grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by themayor4542(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by diegwu01: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nigerians are suffering and Starving with too much Hardship in the Land----The Wailers
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Vince77(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
ddaammyy:
Honestly I don't understand this craze for shoprite. I had to queue for their bread yesterday at the new shoprite at onitsha

They are always queuing there. I wonder whats in that bread.
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thank God I no even near that side today......
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by annnikky(f): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wat r they shopping kwanu This one na enof queue
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by emmalexabl(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Those are sophisticated customers looking forward to buying sophisticated goods... grin cheesy
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Dygeasy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Dygeasy and friends...
cheesy grin

I made sure I avoided that place like a plague.

Even though there aren't much fun places to go here. I stayed in my house and found solace in my bed.

People come from everywhere to shop at the Shoprite here. Even from nearby towns like Ogbomosho.

But Bia, you just like to dey cast pezin. cry
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by southpole: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
wailers have been complaining that the economy is too bad where are these people getting their money and rushing to shoprite?
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by chubbygal(f): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Somewhere in Ibadan grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by vanvick247(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
ychris:
I swear, u jst spoke my mind. esp those kwarapoly students. All they do is go shoprite and take selfie. Mtchw local people.

Take selfies and bombard facebook and IG with their pics forming freshness...
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by boydante: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
niggi4life:
70% of them are not buying anything, they just came to shoprite for sight seeing and taking of pictures grin
Guy I swear you get am.....I dey dere today and e no funny at all
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by landinfo: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by HomeOfMe(f): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Where are the billionaires of that state;they should cease this opportunity to site an amusement park in ilorin-just imagine the crowd!
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by Adesiji77: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
ddaammyy:
it was actually the first time I went there cos someone said their bread is nice. And I also wanted to see grin

You see... grin
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by mu2sa2: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
anonimi:

Please show us how many recreational centres there are in Daura established by DullardPoo from the money he has been looting from Nigerian treasury since he was military governor of the North Eastern state in the 70s i.e. 40 years continuously.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a
See this one! We are talking about ilorin and you are frolicking to Daura. Is Daura a state capital? Now who is a dullard?

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by ychris: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
vanvick247:

Take selfies and bombard facebook and IG with their pics forming freshness...
i swear
Re: Shoprite Ilorin Shuts Its Doors As A Result Of Too Much Customers Today by johnstar(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin

Choi, na big disgrace ooo, c ppl dey rush wn enter shoprite wts so special abt der self

.money no dey money no dey ppl dey rush go spend moni for shoprite...... Dm don turn dat place to zoo... Zombies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) / CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.