Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters (4997 Views)

IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East / Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by Horus(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEUaPJFx_e0

[size=14pt]Niger Delta Avenger video warning to Buhari[/size]

Niger Delta Avenger releases a serious video warning Buhari and threatening to Kill Buhari's daughter Zahra. they have promised to intensify their attacks over the coming days

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Death Threats given by Clowns...Nas.

Is there anyone who thinks this avengers thing is not just Terrorism? Why think and talk of killing someone's family.

Abeg somebody change the channel. Germany and France wants to play ball.

13 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by Horus(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Now this video is a proof that Niger Delta Avengers are killers

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by NavierStokes(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nonsense, accent is no where near Urhobo, claiming Ochuko?.

Seems like one of those sleeper agents being used to whip up sentiments against the NDA.

i doubt the NDA would ever stoop so low to make the struggle personal, they have consistently said their fight is against the Nigerian state and their attacks was rightly tagged "operation zero economy" ( how does Zahra's life affect the economy as a single event)", which they seem to have diligently followed, they have never for once implied that the fight is personal, so whoever is concocting such a video should know that it's purpose is already dead on arrival before right thinking Nigerians.
Try another lie.

PS: the so called Ochuko seems like someone speaking under duress.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J Seun could you guys please take this nonsense off Nairaland so Nairalanders can focus on meaningful threads.

Thanks and please do accept my most Esteemed Regards
NavierStokes

16 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by NwabekeyiSimeon: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lol. The noisemaker is a comedian. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by edoyad(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
If it is them, which I doubt, then they cannot be termed a militants any longer. They are Terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by Beremx(f): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Empty threat

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by Sunnycliff(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
We don't know NDA for this! Go get a life Op

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by Horus(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:
We don't know NDA for this! Go get a life Op

Shut up, i am not the author of the video

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by modath(f): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Beremx:
Empty threat

Don't say that ooo, nor just dare dem ooo, they have Akara bomb and water gun.... tongue

On Topic,

Even mesef nor believe this, try again next time..

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by pharmagba: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Definately, PMB is indeed doing some things right. Yes I mean right.
I may not know exactly maybe his anti corruption war, maybe blocking of leakages but definitely doing things right.
And by so doing he stepped on the toes of the criminal cartels scattered around Nigeria. ( I'm not buying it that these is just biafra or Niger Delta)
How else can we explain criminals issuing threats to a sitting president. Threatening a sitting president and you are still in that country.

PMB should forthwith give the marching orders. All militant be smoked out, all their sponsors be found, the faces of the evil doers among us must be made known to us all.

Nmadi kanu is just a charade, an excuse
we all know it is corruption fighting back

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by iamDiabolic(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Haha this are the same clowns that threaten to blow third mainland bridge,I laugh in efik jahajahajaja.I don't like bugary oh but le them lay finger on his daughter nd watch how n/delta wud be wipped out

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by modath(f): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Haha this are the same clowns that threaten to blow third mainland bridge,I laugh in efik jahajahajaja.I don't like bugary oh but le them lay finger on his daughter nd watch how n/delta wud be wipped out

OTOH, it may be the government is setting them up for the final onslaught, they can get a "reason" to annihilate them since they said they don't hurt or injure but will rather damage their existence economically..... The government may be getting impatient and want to help things along..

I've read too many espionage and conspiracy theory publications, nor mind me.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by NwabekeyiSimeon: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mynd44; Lalasticlala. Come and see something.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by WATCHOVER(m): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
This video is certainly not from Avengers. please op change the headline.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by tempest01(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
g

This guyis certainly not an avenger. This guy is Abroad, trying to keep to nigerian accent so he wont be given out.

Even the tactical gear he is putting on will hardly be gotten from nigeria. He is definitely not nigerdeltan

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Is it just me or does this guy sound funny. I can not stop laughing while watching the video. I do not think this guy is even a member of the Niger Delta Avengers. He is just a comedian looking for work.

Basketmouth and AY should help a Homie find work. He is too talented. Check out the Sunshade.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by Aaronzy: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
modath:

Don't say that ooo, nor just dare dem ooo, they have Akara bomb and water gun.... tongue

On Topic,

Even mesef nor believe this, try again next time..
bros na which one come be akara bomb again na
Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by amaechi1: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
I am sure this guys don't want nnamdi Kanu back alive to our "biala" land. Anyway, what a comic relieved.

Before I forget, I have heard about biafra. Which one is Biala again.
Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by gulfer: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fool, I can even see from his Google someone holding up the speech for this gangaman to read.... I remain unperturbed grin angry angry grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by emmand2(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
this NDA boys are fast becoming political thugs..

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by nas4q(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Has anyone noticed the biafran flag beside him............... IPOB una weldone o

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by dreamworld: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Please nda are not Terrorist, they are fighting for a course, and they dont have any intention of killing any human, their main purpose is to stop oil which belongs to them being stolen by the northern nigeria
You can come out with any propaganda u like, it wont stop their purpose
Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by ycat: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
IPOB just threatened to kill Buhari's daughter and they will hear it soon. Lets see who blinks first when the soldiers descend on them.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by ycat: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
The guy emphasized on IPOB and has a biafra flag. No doubt he's ibo.
WATCHOVER:
This video is certainly not from Avengers.
please op change the headline.
Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by d33types: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEUaPJFx_e0

[size=14pt]Niger Delta Avenger video warning to Buhari[/size]

Niger Delta Avenger releases a serious video warning Buhari and threatening to Kill Buhari's daughter Zahra. they have promised to intensify their attacks over the coming days

This horus is an unofficial rep or hypeman for the Nigerian army or something..you always post irrational,controversial and false info.the last one was showcasing GEJ's 2014 war machines as new ones to be delivered soon.

[size=16pt]NDA have said they will not take lives.they are also not IPOB [/size]
For fvcks sake, that guy's accent is far from an Urhobo tongue.and he's bearing ochuko.
You guys don't even have half a brain to plan a proper propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by Legbo6: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
it's been long since Nigerians especially the niger deltas seeing the bloody killings, now they want 2 touch a very center of PMB yayayaaaa, they no fit go try toothless bull dog, na the dog wey no de bark but bite nain they wan go try.
it's not true, that video no be am, in fact even their nxt 20 generations will feel the pains of this mistake.
ADVICE.
PLS TRY KILL PMB TO SAVE U PPLS ASS OTHER THAN WHO U PLAN 2 KILL HHHHHHHMMMMMMM
Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by JohnFrankling(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
FG sleeper cell, maybe the FG is looking for a way to invade the Niger Delta again
Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by Horus(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
d33types:

This horus is an unofficial rep or hypeman for the Nigerian army or something..you always post irrational,controversial and false info..

Please forward your complaint to Youtube, you know that i am not the author of the video

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by Earth2Metahuman: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Yet one ediot will come and tell us how militants don't kill. They just blow up pipe lines.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by CharleyCharley: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
If you believe this video was uploaded by the NDA, they need to use you for sacrifice grin
Re: Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters by Philistine(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
it is not NDA,the video is from IPOB. IPOB is now a full blown terrorist organisation,i hope the international community can see it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum / Amalgamation Of Northern And Southern Protectorate 1914 / Nigerian President Is Like A Glorified Clerk Says Olawepo Hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.