Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Banky-w Is Not Married, He Is On A Movie Set "The Wedding Party" - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Banky-w Is Not Married, He Is On A Movie Set "The Wedding Party" (3575 Views)

Worst Dressed Female Celebrities At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere? / Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) / Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky-w Is Not Married, He Is On A Movie Set "The Wedding Party" by musquareni(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
There has been huge speculations across the media that Banky-W is married, in thruth, he is on a movie set titled "The Wedding Party" where Actor Mofe Damijo is his father and comedian AY is the MC of the wedding event.

To totally convince everyone and clear all doubts, Banky-W took to his wall to reveal that

"As most people probably know, I'm currently on set filming a movie called "The Wedding Party". In in, my Egbon @mofedamijo plays my Dad. Now, please pardon me, but this is SUCH a big deal to me... I grew up watching RMD SLAY IT on tv. He's like my own personal Denzel Washington" and so on, as seen in the captioned comments below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHiNlfqg-bS
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, FynestBoi

Re: Banky-w Is Not Married, He Is On A Movie Set "The Wedding Party" by musquareni(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
cool
Re: Banky-w Is Not Married, He Is On A Movie Set "The Wedding Party" by Bilabong(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Y At full the whole place?
Re: Banky-w Is Not Married, He Is On A Movie Set "The Wedding Party" by Bilabong(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Y AY full the whole place?

(1) (Reply)

P A Systems For Small, Medium And Large Events @ Affordable Prices In Nigeria / Happy Birthday R231, Drop Your Wishes For Him. / Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.