Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

See The Type Of Maize That A Yellow Specie Produced - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Type Of Maize That A Yellow Specie Produced (1653 Views)

Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) / How To Make Any Type Of Juice With Blender In Few Minutes / Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Type Of Maize That A Yellow Specie Produced by marycool18(f): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
So we visited mom and decided to eat some naturally grown fresh maize from her garden and here's what we found, in my little sister's words "A mutant maize, kinda like X-maize" cheesy

They are light yellow with reddish-brown dots or eyes making it appear as small insects clustered together. Ofcourse we couldn't eat it due to its strange look.
Anyone here knows what may cause this or it it an end time corn??

Re: See The Type Of Maize That A Yellow Specie Produced by jopretty(f): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
I just showed Mum this pix and she said its name in igbo and the direct translation is "dog's poo maize"
Re: See The Type Of Maize That A Yellow Specie Produced by uboma(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Could it have been genitically modified?
Re: See The Type Of Maize That A Yellow Specie Produced by marycool18(f): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2016
uboma:
Could it have been genitically modified?

By aliens?? shocked grin
Re: See The Type Of Maize That A Yellow Specie Produced by olive282(f): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hnmmm
Re: See The Type Of Maize That A Yellow Specie Produced by uboma(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
marycool18:

By aliens?? shocked grin

It is obvious that you have no knowledge about genetically modified foods.
Re: See The Type Of Maize That A Yellow Specie Produced by SurefireFashion: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hhhmmmmm
Re: See The Type Of Maize That A Yellow Specie Produced by Dolazee(f): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
jopretty:
I just showed Mum this pix and she said its name in igbo and the direct translation is "dog's poo maize"
dog kwa shocked
Re: See The Type Of Maize That A Yellow Specie Produced by Dolazee(f): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
uboma:

It is obvious that you have no knowledge about genetically modified foods.
please tell me more
Re: See The Type Of Maize That A Yellow Specie Produced by jopretty(f): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hahahahahahahaaa, tor, that's what she told me
Dolazee:
dog kwa shocked
Re: See The Type Of Maize That A Yellow Specie Produced by Dolazee(f): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
jopretty:
Hahahahahahahaaa, tor, that's what she told me
so funny grin
Re: See The Type Of Maize That A Yellow Specie Produced by jopretty(f): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Yes, it is
Dolazee:
so funny grin

(1) (Reply)

Housefly Seen Inside Snacks Glass In An Eatery In Lagos. Shocking Photos! / New Indomie Recipe / How To Prepare The Nigerian Vegetabl Soup Edikainkong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.