Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men (7850 Views)

Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
I swear u understand grin timson don mind him,he will explain.
Yes dear, him go old him want hear am from me **grab sit and looking at him**

1 Like

Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
kindredspirit:
Lol! Freedom fighters indeed. Violent 7-7 posse that set their fellow Africans "free " by killing them.
are u from this planet undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
147 seen cool

1 Like

Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Caringguy:
147 seen cool
wink

1 Like

Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
timsonpreye:
lolz.... My broda d explanation too much oh, i no fit talk am finish grin
cut am short
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
cut am short
No worry, i promise to tell u on anoda thread not dis one wink
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
cut am short
You need Deliverance!
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
KnightRod:
instead egede go fall

na egede dey run NL na e don tey when we knw buh no matter na freestyle thing make una enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by jonaifame22(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dodos to all glorius men oooooo, may krf guide us all, I dey wth my 400 for here sha, and any body wey price must pay

Israel ju name, strong. name izzy mandela. Futa jallon 1 HT
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by Imakeherdrip(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
only the op can explain to us o. I have no clue. All I see is 7777777777 and pictures. I have no clue cheesy cheesy
Timsonpreye come and explain o
I smell fear...
No worry Timson is a nice man...

1 Like

Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
timsonpreye:
No worry, i promise to tell u on anoda thread not dis one wink
Ok sir. I be expecting your mention
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Imakeherdrip:

I smell fear...
No worry Timson is a nice man...
fear? Why should I fear? Is it bad thing? Now you don dey scare me

Abeg I no wan know again biko

•••runs out of thread•••
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Caringguy:
You need Deliverance!
angry angry
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by eme40rald(f): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=timsonpreye post=47308787] hmmm bestie No oh i No want any mark or for ur body oh, u Too good to be freedom fighter wink[/quote

e ku celebration o
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by eme40rald(f): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
timsonpreye:
hmmm bestie No oh i No want any mark or for ur body oh, u Too good to be freedom fighter wink

e ku celebration o
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 6:44am On Jul 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
Dodos to all glorius men oooooo, may krf guide us all, I dey wth my 400 for here sha, and any body wey price must pay

u b@mbe!a solid u broda, ju name timson, stron name ojukwu1 almarechia HT, dodos glorius man
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2016
Imakeherdrip:
I smell fear... No worry Timson is a nice man...
I mean No harm sir cheesy
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 6:51am On Jul 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
fear? Why should I fear? Is it bad thing? Now you don dey scare me

Abeg I no wan know again biko

•••runs out of thread•••
sir, u don't nid to fear, its not a bad tin grin jst caughting fun, d thread means No harm
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2016
timsonpreye:
Yes dear, him go old him want hear am from me **grab sit and looking at him**
Hehehehehe dont tell him,he knws. grin
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 7:00am On Jul 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehe dont tell him,he knws. grin
I know he knows, do u know grin
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 11, 2016
timsonpreye:
I know he knows, do u know grin
Nah,i dont knw.
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Nah,i dont knw.
okey
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by kindredspirit(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2016
timsonpreye:
are u from this planet undecided

Half-wit ! If YOU aren't a Martian from under a Rock in planet Mars, rather than put up your post, you would've crawled under that Rock in shame. You know why? Because when you were marking "7-7 Freedom Day", responsible people were commemorating the 17th-year anniversary of the death of a promising youth leader nicknamed "AFRIKA".

Ignoramus. You can google up the name 'George Iwilade' a.k.a AFRIKA. He was one of the brightest and best students' Union leaders at OAU in his time. That fine young man was brutally murdered by members of the Blak Ax, that sick, psychopathic organisation that you belong to.

George Iwilade, amongst many others that your Blak Ax organisation murdered by shooting and hacking off his / their heads is/are THE true African strong man/men because his/their name(s) live(s) on 17 years after. They were well-known and much-loved because they stood up for justice and the freedom of their fellow students. They were thorns in the flesh of university administrators, the oppressors of poor students.

So, timsonpreye, "the Glorious man", every 7th of July, keep basking in the Glorious Delusion that you're a freedom fighter, you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
kindredspirit:

Half-wit ! If YOU aren't a Martian from under a Rock in planet Mars, rather than put up your post, you would've crawled under that Rock in shame. You know why? Because when you were marking "7-7 Freedom Day", responsible people were commemorating the 17th-year anniversary of the death of a promising youth leader nicknamed "AFRIKA".

Ignoramus. You can google up the name 'George Iwilade' a.k.a AFRIKA. He was one of the brightest and best students' Union leaders at OAU in his time. That fine young man was brutally murdered by members of the Blak Ax, that sick, psychopathic organisation that you belong to.

George Iwilade, amongst many others that your Blak Ax organisation murdered by shooting and hacking off his / their heads is/are THE true African strong man/men because his/their name(s) live(s) on 17 years after. They were well-known and much-loved because they stood up for justice and the freedom of their fellow students. They were thorns in the flesh of university administrators, the oppressors of poor students.

So, timsonpreye, "the Glorious man", every 7th of July, keep basking in the Glorious Delusion that you're a freedom fighter, you hear?
I laughed at you bro, I Neva knew hw insensitive u are until now, I was referring to Nelson Mandela who fought for d freedom of his ppls n other freedom fighters world wide now u browse abt 77 day on Google than saying things u Neva know!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by kindredspirit(m): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2016
timsonpreye:
I laughed at you bro, I Neva knew hw insensitive u are until now, I was referring to Nelson Mandela who fought for d freedom of his ppls n other freedom fighters world wide now u browse abt 77 day on Google than saying things u Neva know!!!

It's okay, continue.

Away from that silly cult issue. Could you do something about your grammar? YOUR WRITTEN ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE, bro ! Work on it, will you?
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2016
kindredspirit:

It's okay, continue.

Away from that silly cult issue. Could you do something about your grammar? YOUR WRITTEN ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE, bro ! Work on it, will you?
professor kindredspirit ur moniker fits u ryt, d kindredspirit in ur village is after u bro, watch out u don't know what's coming ur way... (he who price must pay)

1 Like

Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by kindredspirit(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2016
timsonpreye:
professor kindredspirit ur moniker fits u ryt, d kindredspirit in ur village is after u bro, watch out u don't know what's coming ur way... (he who price must pay)

Lol.

I just advised you to improve on your English, boy. Is there any harm in advising an adult like you who cannot spell correctly to try and improve?

What did I "price", biko? Is giving advise to a Blak Ax member a crime ?

Oya, if it makes you feel better, ignore my advise. I'm scared shitless and quaking in my boots.
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
kindredspirit:

Lol.

I just advised you to improve on your English, boy. Is there any harm in advising an adult like you who cannot spell correctly to try and improve?

What did I "price", biko? Is giving advise to a Blak Ax member a crime ?

Oya, if it makes you feel better, ignore my advise. I'm scared shitless and quaking in my boots.

keep talking d mouth is urs but Wen e happen don't blame d devil... u brought it on ur self

1 Like

Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by kingthreat(m): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
timsonpreye:
keep talking d mouth is urs but Wen e happen don't blame d devil... u brought it on ur self

Bullshit.
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by kindredspirit(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
timsonpreye:

I was going to call you a Mo.ron, but I won't, even though you are one !

I advised you to improve on your English and you go threatening me. I'm done with you, bro.

Keep disgracing yourself with your below-Secondary School spelling ability.
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
kindredspirit:

I was going to call you a Mo.ron, but I won't, even though you are one !

I advised you to improve on your English and you go threatening me. I'm done with you, bro.

Keep disgracing yourself with your below-Secondary School spelling ability.
are u for real below secondary sch spellings u say won't exchange words wit u anymore, can u pls tell me the fault in my secondary English as u called it? ppls lyk u always come last in every examination, classless moda.fucker
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by blithe2nice(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
jonaifame22:

Obontte!! Why leasing OT to Jews on this thread man? I doubt if u r truly an SM......we wise,we no dey dull.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whoever Wrote This Must Be Drunk (Photo) / This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex With Strangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.