Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

When Love Makes You Cry - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Makes You Cry (1331 Views)

When Love Speaks / Story:when Love Speaks / WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Love Makes You Cry by Diekola17(f): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Love, they say is a beautiful thing. However sometimes love can cause so much pain. Like when you love someone and its unrecipocated or the one you love takes you for granted. As fun as love is it could also be a torture. Enjoy my short piece on a one sided love.

They say that when LOVE happens
It would wash every pain and my heart it would gladden
I sought, fought and love I finally bought
It was magical for a while
But it later seemed as though somebody lied
This love in which I take pride in makes me cry
Nobody gave me the true picture
No one told me love was a torture
I just want a departure
From this feeling that has got me captured
I want to be myself again
Towards love I am never going to be born again

(1) (Reply)

Mikumbi - An African Inspired Fantasy Short Story / Shadows Of Death (the Girl-god) / Please Can Someone Direct Me To This Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.