Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones (12682 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) / Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
when will tecno, infinix, injoo, and oppsson phones start performing their drop test videos and collision videos, at least on their so called toughened and corning gorilla glass embedded phones.... when biko when?

8 Likes

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Youngzedd(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Infinix will NEVER survive a fall.

I just don't know the kind of scrap they use on their phones.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Op u can do the drop test urself na. Samsung, HTC, LG , Apple, etc do not do drop tests. It is consumers and reviewers that buy the phones with their money that do the drop tests.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by ritababe(f): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
greenhulk:
Op u can do the drop test urself na. Samsung, HTC, LG , Apple, etc do not do drop tests. It is consumers and reviewers that buy the phones with their money that do the drop tests.

tell him. they just hate Chinese phone for nothing, anyway they have taken over already nothing they can do about it now.
#tecno
#infinix
#gionee
#voteiamkinglee
#MrNairaland 2016

4 Likes

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Obagoblog(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2016
ritababe:

tell him
Don't mind OP... So you want to spoil market for this rising mobile phone companies striving for customers...
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
greenhulk:
hmmm! not in all cases bro
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by NCP: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
CarlyX8:
when will tecno, infinix, injoo, and oppsson phones start performing their drop test videos and collision videos, at least on their so called toughened and corning gorilla glass embedded phones.... when biko when?

Drop Tests for Tecno and Infinix devices have always been done though without much publicity.

To see the results for the Tecno/Infinix Drop Tests, kindly check the nearest Carlcare. You will sure meet users with varying degrees of results.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
CarlyX8:

Can u expanciate?
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Dam5reey(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
CarlyX8:

Then they're fooling you in that case....

Those knife, key scratches are not real

Especially drop test... those phones are specially made for the test...

People are using HTC Samsung and the rest in Naija... they break easily compared to the drop test...

1 Like

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Project400: 6:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Never
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by veekid(m): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Same topic on front page; same time, seun your mods are confused
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by EternalBeing: 6:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Gbam!
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Touchey: 6:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Dam5reey:

Then they're fooling you in that case....

Those knife, key scratches are not real

Especially drop test... those phones are specially made for the test...

People are using HTC Samsung and the rest in Naija... they break easily compared to the drop test...
see this one

1 Like

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by EternalBeing: 6:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Of cause, definitely. They'll surely do it yesterday.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by TrollTrap: 6:55am On Jul 09, 2016
My uncle keeps getting all these China phones and they keep on messing him up
Save up and go buy a proper phone
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by adioolayi(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2016
CarlyX8:

There screen is still better compared to Microsoft Lumia...with lot of obvious crashes... Techno screen will still be responding to touch...but lumia small fall like this...na big 'Gbese' grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Continue waiting for drop tests.... Mtcheww
How many drop tests have Samsung, LG or Apple done ??

1 Like

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Lexusgs430: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2016
NCP:

Drop Tests for Tecno and Infinix devices have always been done though without much publicity.

To see the results for the Tecno/Infinix Drop Tests, kindly check the nearest Carlcare. You will sure meet users with varying degrees of results.

After shattered screens and broken chassis. You are not nice !!! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Mckandre(m): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2016
who hey money to waste. 9ja no be Yankee na
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Goldenheart(m): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2016
I perform drop test everytime on my tecno T641 grin

I Dont believe those videos anymore, I bought my zero 2 cos I saw a lady hit the screen with hammer, scratch the surface with sharp objects n drops it face down on something hard.

Well, now My phone is a mess cry even after a japanese tecnician repaired it.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Drop test ko if u cannot buy nd test , jst gererahia
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Mckandre(m): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2016
who get money to waste? 9ja no be Yankee na.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by MrBONE2(m): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2016
I will prefer them to undergo Guwara Guwara stress test before going for drop test grin

With my Guwara Guwara here i come. grin

Gyarbonka Shakalalalaaaa grin
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by 2kurupt(m): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2016
Don't hold your breath. Those blog writers will not risk losing the bribes gift that they were given in the name of drop test
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Adesiji77: 7:03am On Jul 09, 2016
Youngzedd:
Infinix will NEVER survive a fall.

I just don't know the kind of scrap there use on their phones.

What do you have in mind @bolded? Any peculiar problems with Infinix phones?
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by orimion(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2016
They can NEVER make a screen that will survive it. And the reason is not because they can't, but because they make budget phones. Nigerians wahala too much, if them make better phone(Phantom 7 is still semi beta), you will complain of price. If they make budget phone, you will complain of spec. And most of them go to the market with max 40k for phones.

5 Likes

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by LordofNaija: 7:06am On Jul 09, 2016
Nigeria is technically finished
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2016
CarlyX8:
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Well.. they've got the crowd.. why drop test again
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by driand(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Maybe 20 years from now
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by ozor1: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Why not buy and do a drop test yourself?? What's stopping you?? Manufacturers don't do drop tests

1 Like

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by encryptjay(m): 7:22am On Jul 09, 2016
Drop test ke
They can do carry a random phone they've pimped and and do it.
When you try the drop test on the same phone, you'll be amazed at the shattering

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Smartphone Is Smarter Than You... Reasons / Android Games Hack / New Gionee F100 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.