Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway (26512 Views)

Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Terrible Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway This Evening [ See Photos / Video ] / Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
1.You wanted to sharply leave Lagos so you took this wonderful expressway.

The greatest expressway in Nigeria.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
2.Then you hear MFM, RCCG, Deeper Life and NASFAT are holding programs in one night.

It has ended. I haff died

147 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
3.When it’s midnight and you haven’t even reached Mowe.

Hay God! Why do bad things like happening to Good people! grin

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
4.You asking God to part the traffic for you just like Moses parted the Red Sea.

Father be a miracle provider.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
5.When you see people parking their cars and preparing to sleep on the road.

See these ones.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
6.You, gisting with the people in the car next to you.

As per, we’re all in this together. cheesy

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
7.You looking for a place to make a U-turn.

No time for stress abeg.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by jopretty(f): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hahahahahahaaa No.2 got me rolling.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
8.When you see people strolling down the expressway as if they’re in their houses.

You people have mind sha.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
9.Gala and lacasera hawkers when there’s traffic on Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

Ope o!
Business mood activated

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by hemartins(m): 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Number 2 is so true.

I spent a whole night on that road because all the churches were having their program that Friday.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
10.When the traffic is terrible but there’s a potential bae in the car beside you.

This traffic must be a sign from God cool

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
11.You, whenever someone tries to cut in front of you.

Where are you rushing to in this traffic!?

58 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Yuneehk(f): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
I never pass that expressway on Fridays and Sundays. I just hope I don't get to experience number 2.

This Op sabi am well cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
12.When you catch up to that car that tried to claim road.

After all your oversabi, we’re still in the same traffic.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Swissheart(f): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
When you go through that road when those churches are having programs....... Regret would be the new anthem.To worsen it.....you will never see the beginning of the traffic

10 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
13.You when you first got on the expressway vs you when you finally get to your destination

One million years later with grey hair! grin
cc: lalasticlala

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Adekorya: 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
When you have job interview by 10am at Lagos and you get to Lagos-Ibadan expressway around 9am and you heard RCCG NASFAT,MFM and Deeper life are having program at that moment .

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by LEGITLAYO: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2016
teejaypee:
13.You when you first got on the expressway vs you when you finally get to your destination

One million years later with grey hair! grin
cc: lalasticlala
lmao I literally passed out cheesy grin grin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Perfecttouch(m): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2016
teejaypee:
2.Then you hear MFM, RCCG, Deeper Life and NASFAT are holding programs in one night.

It has ended. I haff died
just jejeli pack for express join the crusade

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Oliviaxx(f): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2016
No 4 got me rotfl grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Perfecttouch:
just jejeli pack for express join the crusade
lol. 'na by force' ? grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oliviaxx:
No 4 got me rotfl grin

lol . smiley
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
LEGITLAYO:
lmao I literally passed out cheesy grin grin.

Sure? grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by teejaypee: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
boss Lalasticlala cool
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by jazinogold(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2016
grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by timilehing(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ALAYORMII: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2016
I can never forget the day I was coming back from Taraba and I was stuck inside traffic from around 12am till after 8 in the morning
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by maxwelloweezy(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Nɨċɛ
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2016
When the conductor shouts Mowe #150 and says he's not going to IBAFO

He wan fly undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danfo Rammed Into Trailer In Fadeyi, Lagos (photos) / FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 / Skyway String Transport Technology To Build Lagos To Abuja 45 Mins Rail Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.