Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway (26513 Views)

Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Terrible Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway This Evening [ See Photos / Video ] / Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Afrok(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ela oju kan grin angry
how many languages do u speak sef? undecided
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by AuroraB(f): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Afrok:
how many languages do u speak sef? undecided
Nwanne, I kent say at the moment cheesy angry
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ALAYORMII: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
abbey086:

Exactly what happened to me.
immediately I collected my NYSC Certificate, with a determination not to spend extra one day in Taraba State, our bus which had been booked earlier left Taraba at noon on that Thursday. We got to Ibadan around 4pm on Friday, I even called home to come and pick me at Berger with a believe that I should be in Lagos at worst, in the next two hours. Before we knew it, 4 turned to 5, 6, 7........till12 midnight we were still at the same spot. We managed to leave Ibadan around 12:30 am and got to Berger around 2 am on Saturday. The worst is that we were unable to pinpoint or identity the causes of the standstill. Fortunately for me, my brothers waited until I got there.
I will never forget that historical day in my life.

I even made a mistake of trying to walk from where our bus got stucked hoping that when I walk past the Church, I would have beaten the traffic and just board another bus

I walked for 4hours and everywhere is still blocked

Everyone seeing Mii walking barefooted was just greeting and asking Corper what happened

Made a vow that day never to take that road whenever those Churches are having any program

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Goke7: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
teejaypee:

I mean it's gonna be big! cheesy .

What were you thinking. cheesy. Lol

I for fear nah lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by jayhstan(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
lolzzzz... I swear DAT road ehn... I remembered wen I wanted to go and write post jamb in Tasued and I got to rccg camp around 6a.m and con stay traffic dia reach around 9:50 and exam na 10... ah wan cry....

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
If it's that same road that leads out of Lagos then yes I have plied it before! The kind piss wey I hold from that RCCG headquarters to the closest filling station. I have no idea where that was nor did I care to ask for almost two hours! Thanks to heavy traffic! Chai! Thank God I survived,thought my bladder would burst! Na only God go punish that evil driver!! angry

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Been To Lagos-ibadan Expressway by bashydemy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
teejaypee:
boss Lalasticlala cool
I know this road will be fully completed before Sallah I go enjoy that road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danfo Rammed Into Trailer In Fadeyi, Lagos (photos) / FAAN Increases Passengers’ Service Charge From N1000 To N2000 / Skyway String Transport Technology To Build Lagos To Abuja 45 Mins Rail Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.