Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,531 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks (2554 Views)

Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
I'm 28years and my Girlfriend is 20yrs. We started dating towards the end of last year. Pior to dating her,i'v been in several relationships which in almost all the cases,i'v been the one to "pull the plug"(when it becomes so drama filled). I love this my new girlfriend wholeheartedly to the point that I respect her decision not to engage in sex since she's still a virgin(although we do kiss and do a lil handling). Deep down I know she loves me so much because more often than not,she has had issues with her parents all because she went out of their way to constantly visit me(she's this c'mon get inside girl).she later got admission into a university in the east(we both stay in lagos)..the distance didn't deter us cause we reguarly keep in touch whether on phone or on social media.where I cudnt support her financially(not as if she has ever needed my money),i made up for it motivationally and emotionally .now here's the p...just some few days back while chatting on fb,she dropped the bomb on me that she loves me a lot but she can't continue with the relationship because she doesn't see herself going far in life with me.we had no issues or quarel whatsoever,how she came up with such judgement,i dnt know. Please I need 2 ask you guys....should I relent or should I try to go after her to see if she would change her mind.....i love this babe to pieces
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by Cutehector(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Please try to go on with ur life. Next time u taste the cherry.

1 Like

Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by yomi007k(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
LOVE.....d 4 letter word that destroys brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by jhasper(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
hitting the rock, how? Oga u better block the storm
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Please try to go on with ur life. Next time u taste the cherry.
....Bro,i honestly want to believe "not tasting the cherry" was where I went wrong..
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
illuminaty:
....Bro,i honestly want to believe "not tasting the cherry" was where I went wrong..
yes. That is where u went wrong. Not tasting the cherry. Cux if u would hav, she wouldn't hav had d mind to leave u.

Dats ladies for u. People leave only because they have nothing attached with u...

1 Like

Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm. This is serious

I'll try be honest with you, there's 90% chance she's found new guy in school and perhaps doesn't want to cheat on you. She feels letting you go is better.

It's obvious she can't deal with the distance hence her decision to get someone who's closer to her since she'll now spend more time in school than home.

But then, you can give it another try.

Don't be long to move on if she wouldn't come back tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
yes. That is where u went wrong. Not tasting the cherry. Cux if u would hav, she wouldn't hav had d mind to leave u.

Dats ladies for u. People leave only because they have nothing attached with u...
....thats true...I just felt I should try something different with her....afterall I ate all other cherries but I still had 2 pull d plug when the whole "drama thing" became too much
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hmmmmmmmm. This is serious

I'll try be honest with you, there's 90% chance she's found new guy in school and perhaps doesn't want to cheat on you. She feels letting you go is better.

It's obvious she can't deal with the distance hence her decision to get someone who's closer to her since she'll now spend more time in school than home.

But then, you can give it another try.

Don't be long to move on if she wouldn't come back tho
.....naaa boss,having another bf in school is not an option...I feel she's scared of something...I dnt know what it is but it's surely has nothing to do with having another bf...btw,she's due 2come home for hols in the next 2weeks.
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
jhasper:
hitting the rock, how?
Oga u better block the storm
....lwkmd!
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by goldbim(f): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches most.you can't force her..she most likely has something she's not saying..dnt push it bro,..you deserve better..don't be an OPTION!..#my 2cents#..
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by Lasveg(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
I've been in similar situation like u, bro pls forget about her and move on with ur life else u'll suffer emotionally.
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by samuelson06(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Man, move on. Stop talking like a child. That girl needs a man more than you need her and sadly you are not around her. Or do you prefer she double-date with you? Distance has spoil the show for you so move on.
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by uwagimboo: 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Do people still do boy friend nd gal friend in this unfriendly economy

Guyz get mind sha...
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2016
goldbim:
He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches most.you can't force her..she most likely has something she's not saying..dnt push it bro,..you deserve better..don't be an OPTION!..#my 2cents#..
......big THANKS

1 Like

Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 12:08am On Jul 08, 2016
Lasveg:
I've been in similar situation like u, bro pls forget about her and move on with ur life else u'll suffer emotionally.
I absolutely think u are right...your point is highly noted
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 12:09am On Jul 08, 2016
uwagimboo:
Do people still do boy friend nd gal friend in this unfriendly economy

Guyz get mind sha...
....lol,economy been no bad like dis when we be start
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2016
samuelson06:
Man, move on. Stop talking like a child. That girl needs a man more than you need her and sadly you are not around her. Or do you prefer she double-date with you? Distance has spoil the show for you so move on.
....stop talking like a child? Did u really have to say that?....niways thanks for ur input
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
After reading the bolded part, i decided to keep my advice undecided
....lool.spill it bro!
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by Julietcutie(f): 3:57am On Jul 08, 2016
op she found someone else or she is not just into the relationship anymore just move on if not you would just end up hurting yourself... ur bae doesn't dig d whole distance relationship stuff or is to immature to handle one.... Move on u would find a better mature one
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2016
Did you see that FTC cutehector guy??
Buy him two small Star drinks and goat head pepper soup...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

....Lool. Am on it asap!
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2016
Thanks dear!
Julietcutie:
op she found someone else or she is not just into the relationship anymore just move on if not you would just end up hurting yourself... ur bae doesn't dig d whole distance relationship stuff or is to immature to handle one.... Move on u would find a better mature one
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Some girls quit their old relationship when they enter university,as u said she's the c'mon go inside the house girl is possible her eyes has opened better now. I would like to know the particular institution in the east. Finally, move on I am sure she would return one day after tasting the bitter alomo.

NB: I have experienced such before,she will definitely return after playing the reggae.

She will return when your mind is not thinking about her again, whether you will take her back depends on if you haven't met someone else or you can accept to play ludo.
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2016
Doxie69:
Some girls quit their old relationship when they enter university,as u said she's the c'mon go inside the house girl is possible her eyes has opened better now. I would like to know the particular institution in the east. Finally, move on I am sure she would return one day after tasting the bitter alomo.

NB: I have experienced such before,she will definitely return after playing the reggae
.....for her sake,i hope it won't be too late before she returns because with every single passing day, am moving on with my life....its ABSU btw
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by GoldenJAT(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2016
if u claim 2 love some1, then u just don't give up on them..give it 1 final push and relax afterwards ...let ur conscience be satisfied with ur actions, and not question it.
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2016
GoldenJAT:
if u claim 2 love some1, then u just don't give up on them..give it 1 final push and relax afterwards ...let ur conscience be satisfied with ur actions, and not question it.
....bro,i needed such positive vibe coming from you.thats why I feel I should hold on on my final decision till she comes home on hols(which is less dan 3wiks time).although we still chat and talk over the phone even as at yesterday night....bt d vibe ain't dia no more
Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bulllshit! I know her type, once you dont fvck dem on time when the said love is still there dey dont always feel the connection when they go far. And she gave you all the chances to fvck her but you failed her. Did u think most girls would directly tell you to fvck dem?! Nope! They'll show you signs but you fvcked up. So move on.
You can never ever in this life fvck dat girl again brother. Because she has tabled your matter to her pastors, elder sisters, friends, or whoever, and they've all told her to move on.
Also, Not spending much on her made it easier for her to agree with them... Then she easily pulled her legs out. She is gone & infact fvcking another lesser guy.
Just work on your financial prosperity and watch many girls rush to be with you. God Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Yes sir... Na these drinks & that White Cow Yansh remain. Abeg manage dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by illuminaty(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Bulllshit! I know her type, once you dont fvck dem on time when the said love is still there dey dont always feel the connection when they go far. And she gave you all the chances to fvck her but you failed her. Did u think most girls would directly tell you to fvck dem?! Nope! They'll show you signs but you fvcked up. So move on.
You can never ever in this life fvck dat girl again brother. Because she has tabled your matter to her pastors, elder sisters, friends, or whoever, and they've all told her to move on.
Also, Not spending much on her made it easier for her to agree with them... Then she easily pulled her legs out. She is gone & infact fvcking another lesser guy.
Just work on your financial prosperity and watch many girls rush to be with you. God Bless you.
.....thanks for being so BLUNT and HONEST.....didnt expect anything less judging by ur monkier.......loool.Bless up bro!

1 Like

Re: Help!,my Relationship Is About Hitting The Rocks by GoldenJAT(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
illuminaty:
....bro,i needed such positive vibe coming from you.thats why I feel I should hold on on my final decision till she comes home on hols(which is less dan 3wiks time).although we still chat and talk over the phone even as at yesterday night....bt d vibe ain't dia no more
i capture d scenario u are in perfectly!! have been there before.. what I said earlier on worked for me.... and after everything had been settled... told her sternly that would be d last time... I take such step... that I decided to take that step cos I haven't had cause 2 complain about her before then.. be stern and know what you doing and want!

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About / The 20 Most Romantic Sex Positions With Pictures / Doctor Said I'm HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.