Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

How A White Garment Church Finally Destroyed My Marriage – Woman Reveals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A White Garment Church Finally Destroyed My Marriage – Woman Reveals (714 Views)

I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A White Garment Church Finally Destroyed My Marriage – Woman Reveals by Naijatalktalk(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
A currently disturbed and heavily pregnant woman has revealed the challenges she is facing in her home which was caused by a prophet/prophetess from an unspecified white garment church.

This touching story was shared by relationship adviser and online psychologist, Joro Olumofin. The woman who is expecting her second child is currently heavily pregnant with her husband on the verge of leaving the country due to a phony spriritual revelation.

FOLLOW LINK TO READ THE TOUCHING STORY AS SENT IN MAILBOX:
http://amebosquare.com/uncategorized/white-garment-church-finally-destroyed-marriage-woman-reveals-shocking-experience/

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Step Son/daughter To Bear Your Name? / Illustration Of The Kitchen, The Sitting Room And The Other Room / Nairalander Have U Notice This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.