Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Portugal Will Win Euros 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Portugal Will Win Euros 2016 (631 Views)

Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / Portugal Vs Wales :Euro 2016 Semi-finals (2 - 0) On 6th July 2016 / Poland Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 Q-finals (3 - 5) pens On 30th June 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portugal Will Win Euros 2016 by Rockyfancino(m): 3:31am On Jul 08, 2016
I had a strong dream, or vision that made me even very sick sick on Monday. The dream or vision what so, don't know what to call it took about 5 hours.

Again, my bro had a dream (so he says) at the beginning of last season that Madrid won the CL and Portugal won Euros.

I will edit this post to narrate my dream during the day. It looks as if Portugal's been lucky so far, but they are really hard working and strategic. They weren't composed though in few of their group games.

Stay tuned for my unexplainable dream. lol. Don't bash me o!

<<Continue>>
So Donald Trump won Hilary Clinton. Donald had a relationship with Euro 2016 final. He would implement a new system for spending which would look like a cashless system, but not Credit card method. He'll also eradicate Muslims because they were potential terrorist.

The implementation would take effect, only when Portugal won the cup.

So the Portugal team were underestimated, they worked so hard, including Cristiano who was excessive with his work.
They had serious tension in them on the day of the the semi final clash against Wales. But just before coming out to the pitch, they discovered a cure for tension. This cure was even capable of improving their engagement in the game.

They knew that with tension, your body feels cold, and constant chills keeps running through your nerves, your joint looks wrecked like a car parked since 20 years ago and the door creaks when tried to be opened as a result of rusty pivots on the door. Literally, with tension, when their in for an action and Pepe is about to move, but then the his ankles wretched from cold tension cracks, and he lost his ability to pursue his opponent, just like the bolt in his ankles pops off, and he loses to his opponent. Or if Nani was supposed to jump, and he lost the bolts in his waist.

The found a solution, "Aboniki balm & water." On the field before kickoff, they players a seen in pairs of twos, applying aboniki balm on each other and then using water from a sachet to also rub all their body. The purpose of this is to use the harsh effect of aboniki with the cooling effect of water to overcome the tension parked in them. When they start feeling heat when the match begins and the heat effect combined with harsh and cool effect makes them to become hyperactive
because they get this feeling to fight like the match was in its 90 plus minutes.

This was how they fought and destroyed Wales. Meanwhile, the game was already having effect on all soccer lovers all around the web. The trending bet trade was to cover yourself in transparent bubble-like material filled with tension, until your bet goes through to success or adversary. Yes, that was the challenge.

The final was supposed to be two days after the semi final, and what happened was surprising. An ancient rule of football says, when two oppositions teams were to play a match which already had a fixed date, the two teams can play against each other if something like an individual or team challenge happened (something like high school gang fights), they can settle for a fight by playing the match at that particular time to prove superiority.

lol. I slept off. was so tired yesterday. Happy Sunday.

The two teams, Germany & Portugal ended up playing the next day after Portugal's semi final because both teams clashed and the the referee pronounced a match start. Portugal were really stressed up from the previous game, but they applied their little trick of aboniki balm to see if it could help them. The match kicked off and the trick only did little wonders.

Portugal vowed to work themselves to death, because actually, they have been training in a lot. The game was very tight, and both teams were working so hard. Ronaldo scored about 3 goals, then maybe 2 for Nani. Basically, Portugal had no bones in their legs, they were now too tired. They played with every last inch of energy left in them.

There was this rule that says when a team isn't as large as the opposition team in terms of ranking, then the smaller team has to score at least 3 goals and had to have more attempts on goals than the other big team for them to win the match.

So Portugal used all their effort, especially Ronaldo who was willing to even die. Even in his last goal, he collapsed, but stood up gain to create more attempts after some minutes. The referee then blew the whistle and gave the winning to Portugal.

The game made a very big impact on Ronaldo & Messi supporters. First, Trump's new spending method and eradicating Muslims took effect. Ronaldo fans were so happy, that emotion took over their body system. The started vibrating uncontrollably. Same goes for Messi fans, only that they were vibrating because of heart break. Messi fans cried so hard. The impact took over the world throughout that day. While Ronaldo was hospitalised due to overworking himself.

Meanwhile, I also made the bubble bet. And I was so hot, not until Portugal won the game and the bubble came off as well as other people's. The excitement can be described as the force of pressure acting directly on ones body, making you feel heavy and vibrating with excitement. Same goes for Messi fans, except that they were heart broken and they wept bitterly.

When I woke up in the evening, that same pressure was acting on me, that i couldn't even get up. Had to get someone to help me up after i managed not to die from the pressure of excitement built up inside of me.

I don't really care so much about these things. I guess I was just too bored and I got sick from this ye ye dream. lol.

Let's stay tuned for today's final match and sees what happens. Euro 2016 final.

Happy Sunday once again.
Re: Portugal Will Win Euros 2016 by bewla(m): 5:24am On Jul 08, 2016
so now dont need to play the game lets just give them the cup

1 Like

Re: Portugal Will Win Euros 2016 by divinehand2003(m): 6:03am On Jul 08, 2016
Bro, I had the same dream.
Re: Portugal Will Win Euros 2016 by IamPatriotic(m): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2016
...una never dream about wetin consign una...
Re: Portugal Will Win Euros 2016 by Isiterere(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2016
Dream, wishful thinking or nightmare? May the best team win jare!!!

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Portugal Will Win Euros 2016 by usbcable(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rockyfancino:
I had a strong dream, or vision that made me even very sick sick on Monday. The dream or vision what so, don't know what to call it took about 5 hours.

Again, my bro had a dream (so he says) at the beginning of last season that Madrid won the CL and Portugal won Euros.

I will edit this post to narrate my dream during the day. It looks as if Portugal's been lucky so far, but they are really hard working and strategic. They weren't composed though in few of their group games.

Stay tuned for my unexplainable dream. lol. Don't bash me o!

what happened in your dream
Re: Portugal Will Win Euros 2016 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
see gobe.....Barca fans wont like this!
Dmcdad coman see o...
Re: Portugal Will Win Euros 2016 by dmcdad: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Skimpledawg:
see gobe.....Barca fans wont like this!

Dmcdad coman see o...
If them win no be new thing na. May the better team win jare, albeit sometimes the better team don't always win. No time to dey worry myself with wetin I no fit change. If I can influence it, good and fine. But since I can't, why kill myself?

Make them win am sef na their luck.

Hope say you bam jare.
Re: Portugal Will Win Euros 2016 by Rockyfancino(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2016
usbcable:

what happened in your dream
I've updated. I had been busy and I didn't even remember I started a thread.
Re: Portugal Will Win Euros 2016 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
dmcdad:

If them win no be new thing na. May the better team win jare, albeit sometimes the better team don't always win. No time to dey worry myself with wetin I no fit change. If I can influence it, good and fine. But since I can't, why kill myself?

Make them win am sef na their luck.

Hope say you bam jare.
I bam wella brodaly
Re: Portugal Will Win Euros 2016 by Rockyfancino(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Didn't quiet go exactly, but all the same Portugal won.
Re: Portugal Will Win Euros 2016 by Jack188: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wow! Do you have such visions often? Have you ever tried placing some bets on events? It is a really great way to earn some decent money. I have found some nice bonuses online (https://winbonus.com/en/bwin-voucher-code/) which would help as well. We could be rich, if we placed such bets together cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool. ***which Elephant Is Going Down*** / A Magnificent Finish By Manchester United / Football Rumours: Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.