Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! (4459 Views)

Biafra: Niger Delta Avengers Begins Move To Defend And Protect Nnandi Kanu / Confession Of A Northerner On Biafra, Niger Delta. / Bomb Blast In Delta At Isoko Development Union Secretariat In Oleh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by xprezboy: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=mordtonia post=47317032]God Bless You Mr. Op
We, the true-borns of Delta state (Isoko & Urhobo) are not part of them.
[/quote
you should wake up from slumbering and team up with NDA /IPOB and faithfully fight the neo colonialism of hausa fulani hegemony that use divide and rule tactics against the people of NIGER DELTA. Are you saying that there is no urobo or isoko that is qualified to be appointed into NNPC board?
It's either you fight now or remain a slave of hausa fulani in your ancestral land.
Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by omenkaGrazing: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by Leopard2A7: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2016
Funny thread.

I cannot understand why some SS people want to die for nothing. We have said it so many times that should Nigeria break today, the Igbo will not force any tribe or group to be part of us. All these threads are useless and meaningless. The Igbo will accept any of the minority tribes that prefer to be part of us and those that don't want to join us would be free to form their own country or remain with Nigeria.

Why is this so difficult to understand. What is wrong with some SS people for goodness sakes? You keep shouting leave us alone it is not by force and we have said several times that we are not forcing you or plaining to do so yet you still come here everyday to shout we are not part of your Biafra!

Please you are free to be part of any group of people you choose. The Igbos are not forcing any of you and there are no plans to do so. All we care about is Igboland including our lands carved into present day Rivers state in 1976 and Dlta north.

The rest of you 'We SS' can go and form your Niger Delta Republic.

We can survive without oil if that is what is getting you'll worked up. Germany today has no drop of oil and yet is the most powerful economy in Europe. There are so many countries in the world without oil and yet doing very fine. Look at Israel that moved into a desert and transformed it into a wonderful country for themselves.

Ikwerreboy & HopeAtHand, this response should kill this meaningless thread.

Biafra is for Igboland only.

The Niger Delta can form their republic.

I hope you are okay now?

1 Like

Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by niyot124: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2016
Na wa oh, see as everybody come dey deny biafra cheesy

There ish God oh grin
Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by Ikechukwu48: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2016
OP and so what?

Last I checked IPOB did not include Delta south in Biafra. They didn't include una so why can't you people just stop disturbing us with una attention seeking.

Everyday you people just keep disturbing us with narratives on how you're not Biafrans AND SO WHAT?
You're not included already so why do you keep disturbing IPOB and the rest of us for? Abeg jor. Let us hear word.

As for NDA, go to the creek and scream your rubbish to am.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by Qelvin(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2016
Last time I checked the Biafran agitation has never for once included Urhobos and Isokos or whatever the f.u.ck you call yourselves in the Biafran manifesto which is primarily a self-determination ideology for the Igbo SPEAKING SE and their kith and kin in the so called SS region like the Anioma's and parts of Rivers state where Igbos proudly identify with us,a sense of bondness that transcends the deceptive politics of a government that seeks to divide a people who are bound by blood, language, culture, and history with the artificial creation of partitioning states and landmarks, but thank God for enlightenment and re-orientation we know these divide and conquer tactics too well to fall for it again..so why is these idi.ot looking for attention when there is none like nobody even talks about you guys let alone take you lots any more seriously than a dead and decayed goat by the street, what a dunce, the blockhead of an op just had to drag Igbos into his crap just to hit frontpage on NL, yeah we've seen your greatest achievement..clap for your pathetic self! Fuc.king piece of sh.it.
Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by niyot124: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2016
39xtr96r:
The Igbo quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows.

Moreover, self-determination remains an inalienable right of ANY people. You've got freedom of association and so Urhobos, Itsekiris, Isokos, Binis, Ikwerres and any other like minded groups are better off in OduaArewanistan republic.

You confused lots should stop rambling like a broken record and creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves. Leave Igbos out of your miseries.

I guess the urhobos and the isokos don't like you igbos enough to join biafra.

I have always taught you people are close allies and closely related.

Guess I was wrong...
Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by niyot124: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Which tribes are Isoko and Urhobo.?
You guys are free to remain Nigerians under the bondage of your masters up North.

@Bolaino

This your moniker is funny and pitiful, 'conqueredWest' for your dreams abi

grin grin

Clowns...

1 Like

Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by HopeAtHand: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2016
Leopard2A7:
Funny thread.

I cannot understand why some SS people want to die for nothing. We have said it so many times that should Nigeria break today, the Igbo will not force any tribe or group to be part of us. All these threads are useless and meaningless. The Igbo will accept any of the minority tribes that prefer to be part of us and those that don't want to join us would be free to form their own country or remain with Nigeria.

Why is this so difficult to understand. What is wrong with some SS people for goodness sakes? You keep shouting leave us alone it is not by force and we have said several times that we are not forcing you or plaining to do so yet you still come here everyday to shout we are not part of your Biafra!

Please you are free to be part of any group of people you choose. The Igbos are not forcing any of you and there are no plans to do so. All we care about is Igboland including our lands carved into present day Rivers state in 1976 and Dlta north.

The rest of you 'We SS' can go and form your Niger Delta Republic.

We can survive without oil if that is what is getting you'll worked up. Germany today has no drop of oil and yet is the most powerful economy in Europe. There are so many countries in the world without oil and yet doing very fine. Look at Israel that moved into a desert and transformed it into a wonderful country for themselves.

Ikwerreboy & HopeAtHand, this response should kill this meaningless thread.

Biafra is for Igboland only.

The Niger Delta can form their republic.

I hope you are okay now?

Niger Delta Republic is an illusion. It will not work, it is a farce. Remove Nigeria and the struggle by different interest groups will tear us apart.

The best thing is for closely related ethnicities to work out modalities for peaceful co-existence and form a country, no matter how small.

There are small countries which with hardwork and focus have emerged into good economies. Almost all ND ethnicities are blessed with oil, so that can be a springboard for the serious minded states. Let us split into several Nation states and let everyone develop at its pace.

Ikwerre with our level of infrastructural development, can possibly go it alone or may add Etche and Ahoada if they are willing. Singapore, hongkong, switzerland, doesnt have half our landmass.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by ArodeTsolaye: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2016
bolaino:
[s] if the Easterners want Biafra, they should leave the East and go to Israel were they claim to come from, and set up shop there, but I know for a Fact that Biafra in Nigeria is a dead issue, dead on arrival. If Ojukwu in all his might and wisdom could not actualize the Biafran dream, and died a Nigerian, it is not Nnamdi Kanu who will soon be hanged for Treason that will achieve what the Great Late Ikemba Of Nnewi could not achieve. Be wise my Ibo people[/s].

From "I am urhobo and hate East' to 'East must go to Isreal'.
This na the usual yorluba narrative na. grin grin

I was even about to believe he is urhobo until (as usual) the yoruba odour came off. These people don't even know how to impersonate intelligently. Bola, Na curse?
grin grin grin
Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by 39xtr96r: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2016
niyot124:
I guess the urhobos and the isokos don't like you igbos enough to join biafra.

I have always taught you people are close allies and closely related.

Guess I was wrong...

If you're learned you'd understand that you've got freedom of association and that self-determination remains an inalienable right of ANY people.

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together.
Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by Ejanla07: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2016
bolaino:
I want to thank Oluwaseun Osewa for giving us, Nigerian people, the Nairaland Platform. We are grateful. I am writing this post on behalf of the two Ethnic groups I come from, Urhobo and Isoko, the vast majority of Urhobo and Isoko leaders have come together unanimously to condemn the activities of the Niger Delta Avengers and they have made it clear that The Urhobo and Isoko Ethnic groups respectively, are not part of Niger Delta Avengers or supporters of the Biafra struggle, and the leadership of both Ethnic groups have come out to denounce any attempts by NDA and supporters of the Biafra Strugle to link the Urhobo and Isoko Ethnic groups respectively to their agenda of chaos and death.. We are not part of any plans to destabilize the country or to bomb oil installations, The Urhobo and Isoko Ethnic groups are very peaceful people, and we share a common history. And we have always been believers in the promise of a better Nigeria, and we are also supporters of a One United and Indivisible Nigeria. And we will not condole activities of Easterners parading themselves as Urhobos and Isokos, supporting the Biafra struggle, The Biafra Strugle is a lost struggle, and we will not be likened to the foolish housefly who did not heed warnings, but followed the corpse to the grave. Delta state is predominantly an Urhobo state as the Urhobos are more in the state and together with the Isokos, we are the largest ethnic groups in Delta State. And in that regard we are appealing to the sponsors of the Niger Delta Avengers and the Biafra strugle to sheath their swords and embrace peace because there is only certain death and destruction on the path they have chosen to walk on. Delta State is Not part of Biafra or Supporters of Niger Delta Avengers.

.yoruba

spokesperson of urhobo and isoko..

ok ooo

1 Like

Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by Luckylife(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2016
39xtr96r:
The Igbo quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows.

Moreover, self-determination remains an inalienable right of ANY people. You've got freedom of association and so Urhobos, Itsekiris, Isokos, Binis, Ikwerres and any other like minded groups are better off in OduaArewanistan republic.

You confused lots should stop rambling like a broken record and creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves. Leave Igbos out of your miseries.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by bolaino(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

From "I am urhobo and hate East' to 'East must go to Isreal'.
This na the usual yorluba narrative na. grin grin

I was even about to believe he is urhobo until (as usual) the yoruba odour came off. These people don't even know how to impersonate intelligently. Bola, Na curse?
grin grin grin

you make me Laugh, you are good at spreading propaganda.
Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by bolaino(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=xprezboy post=47319294][/quote] a living dog is better than a dead lion.
Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by Ababadada: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2016
Divide and rule tactics I don't think it will work for Niger Delta. They are wise now

1 Like

Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by NaWetinDey(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
bolaino:
what do you guys want? What does Biafra stand for? Is Biafra even an Ibo word? Don't be the New Slaves. Open your senses.

U should focus on finding what you and your people want, and leave Biafra alone. To leave your matter and carry another's on your head is synonymous with pains and gnashing of teeth.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
There was a time divide and conquer used to reign, now as you pointing at where to divide, people are dividing ur SKUll already.

If Ijaw youths can be bold to tell Hausa Fulani that Nigeria's unity is negotiable, soon enough the other we SS will fall inline.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by bolaino(m): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2016
bolaino:
I want to thank Oluwaseun Osewa for giving us, Nigerian people, the Nairaland Platform. We are grateful. I am writing this post on behalf of the two Ethnic groups I come from, Urhobo and Isoko, the vast majority of Urhobo and Isoko leaders have come together unanimously to condemn the activities of the Niger Delta Avengers and they have made it clear that The Urhobo and Isoko Ethnic groups respectively, are not part of Niger Delta Avengers or supporters of the Biafra struggle, and the leadership of both Ethnic groups have come out to denounce any attempts by NDA and supporters of the Biafra Strugle to link the Urhobo and Isoko Ethnic groups respectively to their agenda of chaos and death.. We are not part of any plans to destabilize the country or to bomb oil installations, The Urhobo and Isoko Ethnic groups are very peaceful people, and we share a common history. And we have always been believers in the promise of a better Nigeria, and we are also supporters of a One United and Indivisible Nigeria. And we will not condole activities of Easterners parading themselves as Urhobos and Isokos, supporting the Biafra struggle, The Biafra Strugle is a lost struggle, and we will not be likened to the foolish housefly who did not heed warnings, but followed the corpse to the grave. Delta state is predominantly an Urhobo state as the Urhobos are more in the state and together with the Isokos, we are the largest ethnic groups in Delta State. And in that regard we are appealing to the sponsors of the Niger Delta Avengers and the Biafra strugle to sheath their swords and embrace peace because there is only certain death and destruction on the path they have chosen to walk on. Delta State is Not part of Biafra or Supporters of Niger Delta Avengers.
. The Government Of Delta State knows the sponsors of the NDA
Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by bolaino(m): 7:01am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:
Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by Papaefe(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2021
These guys are not ready for Biafra yet, if they are ready, they will stay of Urhobo land and go with their igbo land and form their Biafra.
I support their agitation because i support people fighting for freedom, but adding Urhobo to their Biafra is their greatest mistake
Re: Urhobo And Isoko Not Part Of Biafra/ Niger Delta Avengers!!! by Papaefe(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2021
Why adding Ughelli, Urhobo and Warri to your Rubbish Biafra
Ikechukwu48:
OP and so what?

Last I checked IPOB did not include Delta south in Biafra. They didn't include una so why can't you people just stop disturbing us with una attention seeking.

Everyday you people just keep disturbing us with narratives on how you're not Biafrans AND SO WHAT?
You're not included already so why do you keep disturbing IPOB and the rest of us for? Abeg jor. Let us hear word.

As for NDA, go to the creek and scream your rubbish to am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Had Successfully Pushed Ndi Igbo Into Cattle Business / The Ekumeku Resistance: How Igbos Defended Their Homeland Against Britain / Why Can't FG Give Cash To Nigerians Through Accounts Linked To BVN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.