Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,825 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

A Man Tells His Son He Divorces His Mom. But The Truth Is Just Perfect - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Tells His Son He Divorces His Mom. But The Truth Is Just Perfect (876 Views)

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Tells His Son He Divorces His Mom. But The Truth Is Just Perfect by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Man tells his son he divorces his mom, the truth is a shock

John lives in Texas, but his son with the family lives in California. The father calls his son just a day before Christmas and says:

Re: A Man Tells His Son He Divorces His Mom. But The Truth Is Just Perfect by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2016
“I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.”

“Dad, what are you talking about?” was his son’s reply.

The lad is horrified by the prospective of his parents’ family falling apart.

Re: A Man Tells His Son He Divorces His Mom. But The Truth Is Just Perfect by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:44am On Jul 08, 2016
“We can’t stand the sight of each other any longer,” Says John. “We’re sick of each other and I’m sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in New York and tell her.”

The young man dials the number of his sister. He has some news to break to her:

“Like hell they’re getting divorced!” she shouts. “I’ll take care of this!”

Right after it John in Texas gets a call from his daughter. She is shocked by the news of their divorce too and screams to him:

Re: A Man Tells His Son He Divorces His Mom. But The Truth Is Just Perfect by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2016
“You are NOT getting divorced. Don’t do a single thing until I get there. I’m calling my brother back, and we’ll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don’t do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?”

Moments later when the conversation is over John turns to his wife and says:

“Well, honey, I got it! They’re coming for Christmas – and they’re paying their own way.”

2 Likes

Re: A Man Tells His Son He Divorces His Mom. But The Truth Is Just Perfect by femolacqua(m): 7:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Just some pranks to bring them home.
Re: A Man Tells His Son He Divorces His Mom. But The Truth Is Just Perfect by pholarche(f): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2016
very interesting and funny.
Re: A Man Tells His Son He Divorces His Mom. But The Truth Is Just Perfect by Mopricelezz(f): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2016
So funny
Re: A Man Tells His Son He Divorces His Mom. But The Truth Is Just Perfect by HaneefahRN(f): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lolz, interesting
Re: A Man Tells His Son He Divorces His Mom. But The Truth Is Just Perfect by southernbelle(f): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
cheesy this is so nice, so papa and mama playing pranks eh?

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Parents Whose All 5 Children Are Female And Are All Lawyers / Photo Of A Blessed Couple / Nigerian Ladies Respond To Marrying A Guy With Beards (BEARD GANG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.