Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,011 members, 7,799,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) (56704 Views)

Check Out This Funny Wedding Guest Souvenir [hilarious Pic] / Hilarious Pic Of Man Dodging Bullets Behind A Bicycle In Indian Movie (pic) / When You Visit A Fake Native Doctor.. (hilarious Pic.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by henritinecy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
NAIRALAND AVENUE
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by truthspeaks: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin grin
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by billynoni(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mushin or ajegunle certainly
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
surulere grin

1 Like

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by KELECHUKWU89: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dt guy wey carry knife dey naturally wicked see face!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by goodforsomthing: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lekku
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by shakur4luv(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
oshodigrin grin
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by batstan(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
cheesy VI
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Fishout(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Agege or iyana ipaja or iyana iba

2 Likes

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Dexema(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is mushin for sure grin boys aint smiling.
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Boo2Bear(f): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Maza Maza

1 Like

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by hismahillz(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lagos island ni oo
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by DONSMITH123(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by haibe(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Either Mushin, Ikotun or Ajegunle or Ikorodu grin

I don't think so... only ajegunle may b close to doing that
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by princeakins(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Idi Araba Mushin, Agege grin

1 Like

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by abiola081(m): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
lol...I trust my Lagos Island goons...you there not try such with them.. illegal boys!!!
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Ariyke: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
orile ;Dorile
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
secnelly:
[size=14pt]Victoria Garden City (VGC)[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Joyce28(f): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by mizzbouqui(f): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ipaja
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Taking note of the places i won't visit wen i'm in Lagos state. cheesy Ajegule, mushin, Ikorodu, Agege. Guys continue.

2 Likes

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dab2mydick:
Lmao grin I just can't stop laughing! .. See the perfume bursting out of the man's butt out of fear... grin grin grin grin life's too sweet!

Hahahahaha grin

This should be the new method to follow 'em EEDC workers
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Debbywills:
grin grin grin.. Life's Sweet Abeg

Life's a biitch. Life is still sweet though
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by tunnarsy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ijesha/ Moonshine
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by teehay45(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Agege

1 Like

Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Bimpe29: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ajegunle, Mushin, Ijora grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dab2mydick:
Lmao grin I just can't stop laughing! .. See the perfume bursting out of the man's butt out of fear... grin grin grin grin life's too sweet!

You can see such thing in our village via Agulu.

My village blood don't joke around, my village bloods are stubborn and hard as fvck. cool
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
4 ur dream... Come to lagos Island u won't feel lyk trying shit eva again.
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by yashau(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
market street for ajegunle.....
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Joor je kan mo
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by Swissheart(f): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Angelb4:
Nowhere! Lagos residents are not Ekiti's.
.......where are you from?
Re: Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) by princeakins(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Ipaja
hmmmm u base dr abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out / Hilarious Photo: Buhari Calling On Corrupt Officials To Identify Themselves / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.