Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

If Ever Ticketbay Was A Lifesaver For You, Please Shout Out Here! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If Ever Ticketbay Was A Lifesaver For You, Please Shout Out Here! (736 Views)

hmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Ever Ticketbay Was A Lifesaver For You, Please Shout Out Here! by kachiface(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2009
Hello TicketBay-Nairalanders!

This is to say a really big thank you to all our TicketBay customers. We never expected the sort of traffic we got in our first month of operation.

We have also kept our word, our online booking system is up and running @ www.myticketbay.com. - I admit, it's not a finished work, but, it works! You can buy your ticket and pay online. We are working on all your other requests and we're going to re-release the website when we are ready, it will surely be a masterpiece, I promise.

Also, other transporters are coming on board. we are currently provisioning our servers and will keep you posted as we progress.

Thanks for patronizing us. We are here because of you. We love you all.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Travel To Italy With Working Permit And Stay Ca I Get Good Work There / Any Nigerian In Turkey / Canadian Highly Skilled Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.