Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:40 PM

Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) (2619 Views)

Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / 40th Birthday Party Of The Odufuye Triplets (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) by JAZES(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2016
Nigerian triplets identified as John, Peter and Jamie Obidiegwu are celebrating their birthday on an equally special day – the 7th day of the 7th month, 7 denoting good luck and completion in a lot of cultures and religions.

Below are some photos of the handsome triplets, shared on Instagram to celebrate their birthday.

http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/07/08/photos-meet-nigerian-identical-triplets/

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove

Re: Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) by JAZES(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2016
More photos

Re: Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) by iykekelvins(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2016
This is dope

lalasticlala, move it to the promise land. Make people see these fine triplets
Re: Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2016
They are so cute but if I get married to one of these guys..

Na to label him sure pass to avoid stories that touch grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) by MidasTouche01(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2016
mimzy:

Na so oooo grin grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) by JAZES(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2016
mimzy:

lol....u go tatoo d guy forehead. grin grin grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) by raph101(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2016
Ladies wont behave themselves now o.... Be falling anyhow

*runs to hide*
Re: Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) by Explorers(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2016
Waoh.........Same look, same height/stature, everything. To identify two can be difficult sometimes and here we have three. Funny thing, if possible these guys should have their engagement ceremony same day with same attire, same cut/shave, same glasses, watches, shoes. Then the three brides should be summoned one after the other to kiss and identify their groom in just 5seconds.

And the guys' Mum saying "my daughters, if you kiss the wrong guy, that's the end o. Oya your time starts"

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2016
JAZES:

lol....u go tatoo d guy forehead. grin grin grin

Correct grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Na so oooo grin grin
wink cheesy
Re: Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) by JAZES(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2016
Explorers:
Waoh.........Same look, same height/stature, everything. To identify two can be difficult sometimes and here we have three. Funny thing, if possible these guys should have their engagement ceremony same day with same attire, same cut/shave, same glasses, watches, shoes. Then the three brides should be summoned one after the other to kiss and identify their groom in just 5seconds.

And the guys' Mum saying "my daughters, if you kiss the wrong guy, that's the end o. Oya your time starts"

Guy, u wicked o.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2016
JAZES:
Nigerian triplets identified as John, Peter and Jamie Obidiegwu are celebrating their birthday on an equally special day – the 7th day of the 7th month, 7 denoting good luck and completion in a lot of cultures and religions.

Below are some photos of the handsome triplets, shared on Instagram to celebrate their birthday.

http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/07/08/photos-meet-nigerian-identical-triplets/

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove
see over cuteness dey worry these guys! Wetin naw? God abeg today remember me as my wife belle,just give me 2 cos I no go lie,money never dey to take care of triplets
Re: Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) by olatebony(f): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Lovely
Re: Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) by JAZES(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
olatebony:
Lovely

Where is lalasticlala self?

CC: lalasticlala, seun, ishilove
Re: Adorable Photos Of Handsome Identical Naija Triplets(photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2016

(1)

Best Red Carpet Service Package Deal For Your Event!!! / Happy Birthday, Naptu2!!!! / House Of Miah Ushering And Hostesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.