Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Sell Your Blog For Millions Here. Get 100+ Potential Buyers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sell Your Blog For Millions Here. Get 100+ Potential Buyers (910 Views)

Buy This Tech Blog For Just 7k / Reasons Why You Must Get Your Own Website To Make Millions This 2017 / Ways To Easily Get Content For Your Blog Or Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Blog For Millions Here. Get 100+ Potential Buyers by GoldmindswebINC(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2016
When I first started trying to make money from blogs I wanted to have the biggest and the best blog on that particular topic. I was frustrated if I was ranking number four or five on Google instead of number one. But after time I realized something. You don’t need to dominate the niche entirely to make money, Yes it isn’t often required. Sure, Selling your blog is one of the most amazing facts in today's blogging as a lot of bloggers are yet to know how?. The internet is big enough for you to still be successful among many competitors.

You must Remember that,Before you start this journey you want to have a blogging strategy to work with. Why? Because people are only going to buy your blog if it is profitable. It doesn’t matter how much traffic you get, how many great articles you have, etc. unless you make a good profit. I have seen some amazing blogs for sale that get tonnes of traffic and have some really good subscriber levels but buyers just aren’t interested in them unless they can see a way to turn a profit without much effort. Get more information here.. http://goldmindswebconcept..com.ng/2016/07/how-i-sold-blogs-for-5000-in-2-weeks.html OR call:08147714099
Email:goldmindswebconcept@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

New Advanced Training-oracle Apps Finance Functional Courses / Web App Developer Needed / Learn To Code: C++/java/vb.net/php/css/javascript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.