Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Toshiba Satellite P2oo Rt5: Webcam Driver Wanted - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Toshiba Satellite P2oo Rt5: Webcam Driver Wanted (2043 Views)

Toshiba Satellite C850 Laptop For Sale. Clean Hot Stock. / I Need To Replace My Toshiba Satellite Laptop Battery / New Hp Pavilion Tx1000 Notebookpc For Sale: Webcam, Remote Control: Price 140k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toshiba Satellite P2oo Rt5: Webcam Driver Wanted by fischer014: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2009
N!Landers, please i need someone to tell me where i can get a Toshiba Satellite P2OO RT5 webcam driver
Since I formatted my laptop i haven't been able to install the webcam driver, have searched all places including the so-called Toshiba site and I found nothing.
Someone please help, thanks in anticipation
Re: Toshiba Satellite P2oo Rt5: Webcam Driver Wanted by deji2009(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2009
N!Landers, please i need someone to tell me where i can get a Toshiba Satellite P2OO RT5 webcam driver
Since I formatted my laptop i haven't been able to install the webcam driver, have searched all places including the so-called Toshiba site and I found nothing.
Someone please help, thanks in anticipation

well, how do you know the drivers isnt installed ? I take is vista yeah. ok here how to check to make sure is installed

click start, contrpl panel, system and maintenance, device manager at the bottom list

click on it, prompt to Continue just click on it or put in your password

look for imaging device or other device see if you have any yellow conflict sign such as ? doub click on it and tell us the code inside the box

if everything looks ok in device manager then click start, computer, C Drive, Toshia folder, drivers, cant remember the rest but just click on the each of the folders and see if you"ll find anything relating to webcam. if no joy then make sure your webcam is

turn on by pressing FN+F7 i think just look on your laptop f keys keyboards until you see the one with webcam on.Good luck!
Re: Toshiba Satellite P2oo Rt5: Webcam Driver Wanted by markkjeforsonn: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2011
I also want the web cam driver.My laptop does not detect the webcam.Since I formatted my laptop i haven't been able to install the webcam driver, have searched all places including the so-called Toshiba site and I found nothing.Someone please help, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Toshiba Satellite P2oo Rt5: Webcam Driver Wanted by adammark23: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
I need someone to tell me where I can buy Toshiba Satellite P2OO RT5 webcam driver.I format my laptop and I have been able to install the webcam driver.its very nice and i currently use it.
Re: Toshiba Satellite P2oo Rt5: Webcam Driver Wanted by initialize(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
@ada

call or text me, 08080762473
Re: Toshiba Satellite P2oo Rt5: Webcam Driver Wanted by femi4: 3:42am On Feb 09, 2012
markkjeforsonn:

I also want the web cam driver.My laptop does not detect the webcam.Since I formatted my laptop i haven't been able to install the webcam driver, have searched all places including the so-called Toshiba site and I found nothing.Someone please help, thanks in anticipation.

I guess you did not search thoroughly, here comes the link: http://web1.toshiba.ca/support/isg/center/en/index.asp?s1=Notebook&s2=Satellite&s3=P200&s4=PSPB0C-RT508C

(1) (Reply)

Challenges Of Operating A Cyber Cafe / Has Anyone Used Dell Inspiron 1545? Please Post Your Review / How Do You Hack A Wi-fi Using Kali?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.