Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:02 AM

''dont Preach Your Religion To Me Anymore''-by Sabbath316 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ''dont Preach Your Religion To Me Anymore''-by Sabbath316 (487 Views)

Unfortunately People Don't Take Time To Read Nice Write-ups And Articles anymore / Religion Jingoism (A Story By Olasunkanmi Ajibola) / ''dont Preach Your Religion To Me Anymore''-by Sabbath316 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''dont Preach Your Religion To Me Anymore''-by Sabbath316 by sabbath316(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2016
Yes! I'm tired of your religion. Dont preach your religion to me anymore.
What has your religion been able to do for me? What help has your religion rendered to me?
Whenever i come to your place of worship, you talk and talk and talk, at the end you take the little money i have to build schools that my children can never attend because of the high fees u place on it. You take my money and buy expensive suits while i cant afford a bend down select coat. You take my money and buy private jets while i cant even afford okada fare.
What about your own religion? Yes you? What help has it rendered to me? You claim your religion is a religion of peace, yet some blood sucking extremist kill and maim in the name of your religion. Yes yes i know you distance yourself from such act, but how do i understand it when they bomb many places shouting in the language of your religion.
So u think your religion is the best abi? Your religion that accommodates killing of humans in the name of attonement rituals and societal cleansing. You sometimes label some people as witches and wizards, and they are either stoned to death or they are sent to the forest to die a miserable death.
I cant stand your religion anymore, dont preach your religion to me.
You keep taking money from me all in the name of seed of blessing, tithe, zakath, divination fee, sacrificial goat and so on, yet you never deem it fit to give back anything to me.
You never showed concern about my joblessness since you and your family are living large. You never cared about my hungry childre since yours are growing fat.
Dont preach your religion to me anymore. If want to preach, preach peace, love and unity to the troubled mind. Preach job creation and empowerment to the unemployed and underemployed. Preach food to the hunger stricken and the helpless. Preach cloth and shelter to the needy, homeless and the vagabonds. Preach justice to the oppressed and the agitated.
What has your religion given back to the society it always take from?..
Dont just preach religion to me, i also demand certain things from the religous circle. Give and preach..........i'm sorry if not well arranged, i'm not a literature writer just puring out my mind

1 Like

Re: ''dont Preach Your Religion To Me Anymore''-by Sabbath316 by tempem: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2016
Lol.. Enjoy your freedom. That's the gift God has given human.. .
Re: ''dont Preach Your Religion To Me Anymore''-by Sabbath316 by charijee(f): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
tempem:
Lol.. Enjoy your freedom. That's the gift God has given human.. .
grin grin grin
Re: ''dont Preach Your Religion To Me Anymore''-by Sabbath316 by tempem: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
charijee:
grin grin grin
see mama here. how you dey?

(1) (Reply)

The Lamentations Of A Grateful Heart (A Poem) / The Protégés Of Beelzebub , The "Lord Of The Flies" / Online Book Club Holds Maiden Meeting In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.