Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone (19778 Views)

Learn To Develop Android & Ios Apps Without Writing Codes(free Tutorial) / How To Lock Apps With Fingerprint On Any Infinix Phone Running Android 7 Nougat / How To Lock Your Apps With Password Or Fingerprint On Infinix XUI 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Hey guys,

So, not everyone can easily afford a laptop BUT that shouldn't stop you from doing something cool... Like becoming an android developer, building apps for fun and even earning extra cash while doing it.

I'm thinking of teaching guys (and ladies of course) who want to learn android development how to build apps using their android phone.

What do you guys think about this idea?
Indicate if you're interested and also follow this thread, we'll use it for planning.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by sorextee(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2016
even we that don't have any knowledge on computer science, software development, etc?
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Obagoblog(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2016
Am in if only Java programming language is not involve
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
sorextee:
even we that don't have any knowledge on computer science, software development, etc?
Yes. It's for everyone who's interested in learning, you don't need to have any programming knowledge. The plan is to teach you programming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by sorextee(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
omo, I gallant o. I have my paper and biro ready.. grin
DavidTheGeek:

Yes. It's for everyone who's interested in learning, you don't need to have any programming knowledge. The plan is to teach you programming.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by LMohd(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
i am in
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Obagoblog:
Am in if only Java programming language is not involve
cheesy Why? What's your issue with Java?
Oops! Java is involved, maybe some basic concepts and a few advance ones but nothing too difficult that you can't learn.
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
sorextee:
omo, I gallant o. I have my paper and biro ready.. grin
cheesy Sit tight and follow thread while we wait for others.
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Obagoblog(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

cheesy Why? What's your issue with Java?
Oops! Java is involved, maybe some basic concepts and a few advance ones but nothing too difficult that you can't learn.

Am a computer science student but has phobia for Java maybe because of the type lecturer handling the course...

But I have a question bothering my mind. Can someone learn a programming language like Java and become perfect to the extent you can write yours from scratch.

Or you can only manipulate a given template..
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Endougs(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
OK I am in
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by mrfizy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Count me in OP
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Ebukaidoko(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Am In Already
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by destino24(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
You mean AIDE?
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Obagoblog:

Am a computer science student but has phobia for Java maybe because of the type lecturer handling the course...

But I have a question bothering my mind. Can someone learn a programming language like Java and become perfect to the extent you can write yours from scratch.

Or you can only manipulate a given template..

1. Yes it's possible. It'll take time and practice, doing random projects too can help the learning process.
2. You can become good in programming to the point where you can write your codes from stretch that's if you're someone who doesn't like "easy jobs" (already made template).
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
destino24:
You mean AIDE?
Yes with AIDE. Are you using it already?
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
destino24:
You mean AIDE?
Yes with AIDE. Are you using it already?
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Segunagagu(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Op we are in plsssssssss
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Adegbem01(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Am in please
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Clarinett(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
OP, let's dance

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by csc2(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Op, I don carry my chair.... Oya feed me programming grin grin
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Austin234(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
I am in

DavidTheGeek:
Hey guys,

So, not everyone can easily afford a laptop BUT that shouldn't stop you from doing something cool... Like becoming an android developer, building apps for fun and even earning extra cash while doing it.

I'm thinking of teaching guys (and ladies of course) who want to learn android development how to build apps using their android phone.

What do you guys think about this idea?
Indicate if you're interested and also follow this thread, we'll use it for planning.
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Obagoblog(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

1. Yes it's possible. It'll take time and practice, doing random projects too can help the learning process.
2. You can become good in programming to the point where you can write your codes from stretch that's if you're someone who doesn't like "easy jobs" (already made template).
Actually, am considering learning python, Java and php during my 1 year IT program next year...
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Timileyin1234(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oya show us the way
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by barackodam: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm in!
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by susrite(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
im in man, thanks a lot for this opp
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why are u wasting our time?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by Kelly2713(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
hmmmmm op should start the lesson na
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm in
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Obagoblog:

Actually, am considering learning python, Java and php during my 1 year IT program next year...
Nice!
Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by DavidTheGeek: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
GETTING STARTED...
You all are welcome to the thread. Lets put things in place so we can start asap.

Things you'll need to participate in this tutorial class:
1. Your android phone must be running on at least android version 2.3.
2. AIDE app. (Go to playstore, search and download "AIDE" on your phone)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by IrradiatoR: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
on board. . .

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Develop Android Apps With Your Android Phone by hollyfat(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Make i sit down for front row

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NCC To Sanction Telecom Operators For ‘call Masking’ / Airtel Mifi (router) VS Mtn Mifi (router) / Tecno 8H - The Most Affordable Lollipop Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.