Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? (45295 Views)

Do You Still Remember These Games? / Which Game Made Your Childhood? / Video Games In The Past, Do You Remember Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by mystmoze(m): 3:32am On Jul 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

undecided undecided undecided
abweg ep me ask am
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by franklin000(m): 5:11am On Jul 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

undecided undecided undecided
yes I'm okey
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Paulpenny(m): 6:16am On Jul 09, 2016
dominique:
You guys are not nice angry tongue
Hahaha grin
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Paulpenny(m): 6:21am On Jul 09, 2016
are you serious ?

seunny4lif:
grin grin grin We no get money to eat talkless of buying video game grin grin grin grin
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Paulpenny(m): 6:22am On Jul 09, 2016
lollmaolol:
Make I no lie
We didn't play PS in our home while growing up.

but you play sega sha grin

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Paulpenny(m): 6:22am On Jul 09, 2016
benedictac:
see how focused and happy the younger one looks.

grin
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Paulpenny(m): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
I did it to my girlfriend last week when playing my ps4 she said since she can't watch film she's gonna join me to play

Badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Godson32(m): 6:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Laughs! I did it to my younger ones,they can disturb. When my dad bought football for me,it was my elder sister who used to choose those that will play it on a daily basis until I change am for am. Lols!!!

3 Likes

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Imhandsome: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Dis is 1 game I never owned
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by lollmaolol(m): 7:39am On Jul 09, 2016
Paulpenny:

but you play sega sha grin

Lmao..... grin
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2016
cuteguy007:

Berl.yn can i chat private with you?
alright
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by opedaydydx9(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2016
I did this to my sister lol, nd wen I score, against computer I would tell her she is the one winning

3 Likes

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

The real hustling is at night and I don't sleep at night! Sleeping is only for ladies and some lazy dudes!! angry angry

*** In Olamide Voice *** cool

"I'm married to the game, Olohun Mi ki sun"
wink cheesy
you are a night crawler shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by aluma(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2016
Just passing
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by vikstandon(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2016
stiflerdrug:
analog pads back in the day was like ps4 pads now.. Ain't letting no girl touch my ps4 pad.. U still a gamer?

A man can never be old in what he knows how to do best...Am a gamer, but time no dey allow

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by vikstandon(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

The real hustling is at night and I don't sleep at night! Sleeping is only for ladies and some lazy dudes!! angry angry

*** In Olamide Voice *** cool

"I'm married to the game, Olohun Mi ki sun"
wink cheesy

Ma PAPA kept on locking up the sitting room once it was 9pm after every nite devotion, he would say go to bed all; I sometimes successfully sneaked behind the seaters only to sneak out once I hear d turning of d key...I sometimes was so unlucky cos of the high volume with which we play d game in d day, since it was not easy to lower it down it could thunder n remind Pupsy that one wily son of his didn't go to bed...the resultant effect na story for d next day.

My dad was also in the habit of seizing and hiding from the 8bit-Sega-Play Station games, once we resume school, only to release it during d breaks n after each TERM on the condition u make a good result; but trust the boys, we go sneak into the bedroom bring am out n play when em no dey n replace it though... that was disobedience as our Sunday school Teacher always say...But Children no be wetin dem one hear... IN THE WORDS OF MY DAD "THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN UNDER THE SUN" ...The man go still know

2 Likes

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by stiflerdrug: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2016
vikstandon:

A man can never be old in what he knows how to do best...Am a gamer, but time no dey allow
yes man no time but we ever we handle dem pad.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2016
Viccoguy4real:
hahahahahahahahahaha
Why are you laughing :/
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Akjr(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2016
dominique:

We don't play that kind of pranks on our younger ones. Sisters rock cool
boiz can steal and beg their sisters eehnn.... Hair cream, money, mostly...

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by cuteguy007: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
alright

K
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by seunny4lif(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Paulpenny:
are you serious ?

Why will I be lying sad sad sad
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
you are a night crawler shocked shocked

You're wrong! I'm a night hustler! wink

Money Is the motive!!!
cool
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

You're wrong! I'm a night hustler! wink

Money Is the motive!!!
cool
honey pie do you have money ? If 'YES'

I need like 5k now angry
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
honey pie do you have money ? If 'YES'

I need like 5k now angry

Sweet pie! Yeah, I do have money and monies sef! kiss

What did you need 5k for?? undecided

BTW, 5k is too small sef. You don't want like 50k??
wink tongue
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Sweet pie! Yeah, I do have money and monies sef! kiss

What did you need 5k for?? undecided

BTW, 5k is too small sef. You don't want like 50k??
wink tongue
olowoorimi, my sugar pie i don't wanna be greedy 5k is enough for me i loff you kiss kiss i'm expecting rit wink
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Shey u know say the ps4 controller is not strictly wired.
anonym0us:
I did it to my girlfriend last week when playing my ps4 she said since she can't watch film she's gonna join me to play
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by anonym0us: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Shey u know say the ps4 controller is not strictly wired.
yes I know that's the reason she didn't notice
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
olowoorimi, my sugar pie i don't wanna be greedy 5k is enough for me i loff you kiss kiss i'm expecting rit wink

@The Bolded, See as my head dey swell grin grin

Gimme your digits and DIGITS and let's see if we can actually work things out
kiss wink
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

@The Bolded, See as my head dey swell grin grin

Gimme your digits and DIGITS and let's see if we can actually work things out
kiss wink
easy mk it no go explode oooi grin like bomb
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by tico1212(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thats funny, i didn't do such with my younger ones cos they are not gaming type... but my son.. i still do am for am last night. The boy no go gree make you play if u no give am pad... shey bi na to hold pad, no wahala na
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lols.. My younger ones where more of game freaks than i ever could be n beating them was a huge task in d early 90's we had a famcom lol i remember d soccer graphics was very funny,d men where as round as d ball n every attempt @ goal a japo voice shouts "shootooo" if u played famcom u'll knw. Then i remember selling it months later n adding a lil something to get SEGA,wow felt good like gaming graphics improved then not long my kid bro had a nintendo i cant forget mario munemunemune what we nicknamed it cos of its sound track..later ps1 came omg it looked live we would host world cup n tournaments @ home but my two kid brothers always topped even in d hood and when u play against em it seems ur cntrl aint working..u change cntrls is d same...just funny. They always had a way around games while we where hving ours around other real games tho ;-)

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
easy mk it no go explode oooi grin like bomb

L-O-L grin grin

As you ah con see your mail, the head no con gree stay for one side. The head just dey swell
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Playing Pes To Become A Guru / Hilarious Video Games Meme / 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.