Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? (45293 Views)

Do You Still Remember These Games? / Which Game Made Your Childhood? / Video Games In The Past, Do You Remember Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
undecided shey u know say it don do?
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

As you ah con see your mail, the head no con gree stay for one side. The head just dey swell
cheesy cheesy
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

As you ah con see your mail, the head no con gree stay for one side. The head just dey swell
cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Silkmoth33:
undecided shey u know say it don do?
Bruh, wetin be your problem now?? angry

Mim.zy never do you?? undecided undecided

You go dey poke nose for another man business
angry
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
undecided wasn't poking, bruh! Was just saying! If you choose to keep on going, then so b it! I don sha tell u my own! And I entitled to it.
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, wetin be your problem now?? angry

Mim.zy never do you?? undecided undecided

You go dey poke nose for another man business
angry
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Silkmoth33:
undecided wasn't poking, bruh! Was just saying! If you choose to keep on going, then so b it! I don sha tell u my own! And I entitled to it.

Oga, Wetin you dey tell me?? undecided

What are you entitled to sef?? undecided

Oga, dey your lane and stop poke nosing
angry

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by jay99(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
hmmm. came across this great website for amazing games.

www.gamfari.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Playing Pes To Become A Guru / Hilarious Video Games Meme / 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.