Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

What Can I Feed My 3yr Old Son That Hardly Eats? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Can I Feed My 3yr Old Son That Hardly Eats? (869 Views)

Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Feed My 3yr Old Son That Hardly Eats? by nicestguy1: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hi everyone.

I have a 3yr old son who is very choosy about what he eats and hardly tries new things.

We have tried to introduce different meals to him but he only takes small quantities of Cheerios cereal as breakfast, eba and okro for lunch and noodles for dinner. He loves bananas and he eats it like a monkey would do.

We have tried rice, beans and even garri (as i be Ijebu man) but he doesn't even taste them.

What do you feed your 3-4 year old kids that has been successful for you?

Suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Re: What Can I Feed My 3yr Old Son That Hardly Eats? by osnova(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
I was once like your son......till my papa tell me say if i no chop fufu......o.y.o.....be my case ....and he did back it up with cane.....the kain fear wey enta inside me that dey made ma skeleton comot......i rush chop....come dey request for another one..........sometimes in life ...you use force to achieve your aim.
Re: What Can I Feed My 3yr Old Son That Hardly Eats? by nicestguy1: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tnx bro....but I don try force....d guy no gree o. E be like say him get him mama 'stronghead'
Re: What Can I Feed My 3yr Old Son That Hardly Eats? by lilioj: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hi, I don't know if this will work for you but my niece was just like this, until we started blending all her foods, be it rice, beans, yam everything!!! Till she got accustomed to their taste. We bought a hand blender that was dedicated to only her food and made them very nutritious by adding fish, crayfish , egg and other proteins. But we started this when she was 2.
Re: What Can I Feed My 3yr Old Son That Hardly Eats? by nicestguy1: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thanks...will start trying that method.....hope it works at this late stage.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Type Of Cake? / Coca-cola Changes Coke Zero To A New Drink / Online Training On Sugar Lace, Gumpaste, Peanut And Samosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.