Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

We Give Hitch Free Loans To Registered Food And Drink Business. Call Now - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / We Give Hitch Free Loans To Registered Food And Drink Business. Call Now (1245 Views)

5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday / 5 Things To Know Before Attending Gtbank Food And Drink / My Experience At The Gtbank Food And Drink Fair **pictures* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Give Hitch Free Loans To Registered Food And Drink Business. Call Now by chadbaby: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
We are willing to support your existing registered businesses financially by granting you hitch free loans. We want to help you expand your business. We give loans to salary earners and businesses that have been in operation for at least one year in the Trading, Agriculture, health (hospitals, pharmacies), Education( Schools), and service industry in Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Port-Harcourt and Abuja. You can also refer friends and families residing in these areas who need loans to expand their registered business to us.

We approve Loan Facilities within the range of N200,000- N5,000, 000 with low interest rate. Repayment of Principal and Interest is spread on a monthly basis. The loan is also renewable depending on how well you perform in your monthly repayment.

For further enquiries, Whatsapp or call me for clarification.

Thank you
Re: We Give Hitch Free Loans To Registered Food And Drink Business. Call Now by dajan03: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
That is bad news for me cos i am in neither of the two states
Re: We Give Hitch Free Loans To Registered Food And Drink Business. Call Now by aydelicious: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Interesting, is it possible sah?
Re: We Give Hitch Free Loans To Registered Food And Drink Business. Call Now by chadbaby: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
dajan03:
That is bad news for me cos i am in neither of the two states

Eyah... Lol! I pray good news comes your way soon. you can refer your family and friends who run a registered business in Lagos state to apply for the loan.
Re: We Give Hitch Free Loans To Registered Food And Drink Business. Call Now by chadbaby: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
aydelicious:
Interesting, is it possible sah?

Very possible. Businesses are assessing their loans weekly
Re: We Give Hitch Free Loans To Registered Food And Drink Business. Call Now by aydelicious: 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
chadbaby:

Very possible. Businesses are assessing their loans weekly
alright then someone will try it if it works .
Re: We Give Hitch Free Loans To Registered Food And Drink Business. Call Now by chadbaby: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=aydelicious post=47447677]
alright then someone will try it if it works .[/quote

yes, it works. give it a try
Re: We Give Hitch Free Loans To Registered Food And Drink Business. Call Now by chadbaby: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
We are willing to support your existing registered businesses financially by granting you hitch free loans. We want to help you expand your business. We give loans to salary earners and businesses that have been in operation for at least one year in the Trading, Agriculture, health (hospitals, pharmacies), Education( Schools), and service industry in Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Port-Harcourt and Abuja. You can also refer friends and families residing in these areas who need loans to expand their registered business to us.

We approve Loan Facilities within the range of N200,000- N5,000, 000 with low interest rate. Repayment of Principal and Interest is spread on a monthly basis. The loan is also renewable depending on how well you perform in your monthly repayment.

Thank you
Re: We Give Hitch Free Loans To Registered Food And Drink Business. Call Now by chadbaby: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Registered restaurants and drink businesses in Lagos should call now for loans
Re: We Give Hitch Free Loans To Registered Food And Drink Business. Call Now by chadbaby: 2:31am On Dec 11, 2019

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Simple Breakfasts For People On A Diet / See What I Saw Inside Hollandia Milk / Where do I buy Nigeria Ingredient in Maimi, Florida?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.