Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos (43927 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by saintsylve(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Humm! As at yesterday I was deliberating if I could do this to thieves when some houses were bungled at night in Abuja.
Imagine the audacity going breaking window burglary proof without minding the condition of the owners inside, they steal without mercy. Saw some school certificates, debit atm, files they threw away close to my building . Had to route for phone numbers and contacted the owner.

Omo! You need to see how this man was happy, speaking on how difficult it could have been for him to get those documents back.

But dam, I can kill o but its painful what they do.
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by marvin1135(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2016
Chai,Nigeria nd jungle justice
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by nigerianvenom(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
ceejay80s:
.only a thief or somebody who has not been attacked by these armed robbers will say "say no to jungle justice"

If u fall for these armed robbers hand, u will prefer Satan to them

I used to say no to jungle justice until last Thursday night while going home. I was attacked by 4 guys, my laptop and my gionee m5 was stolen just infront of people around 8.25pm.
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by BABANGBALI: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Thunder fire you Babangbali grin
why you dey call my name?dem send you to come look for my trouble?Abeg I no dey house o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos / Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.