Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

A Peep Through My Window - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Peep Through My Window (707 Views)

Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic / Car Dives Into A Building Window After Ghastly Accident In Lagos. Photos/video / Bus Crash: How Woman Dived Out Of Window To Save Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Peep Through My Window by Philipsakwari(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
I live in a very interesting part of Lagos, a very highly urbanised area with many attributes of a rural area. My street which is very close to the bustop is a very short close and has mostly near empty plots. Some of the plots especially the ones near my compound have different kind of trees including Avocado, mango, coconut among others. In my compound we have three coconut trees lining up behind the main building.
The implications of having these trees are that, the rooms in our house are not so hot but very airy. Usually one does not need fan or air conditioner to sleep except in very extreme cases. Again, looking out through the window gives one a good view of the beautiful sky with the trees adorning one's view. But the most important implication here is the presence of different kinds of birds and lizards. For detail reading, go to: http://philipsakwari.com.ng/2016/07/08/a-peep-through-my-window/

1 Like

Re: A Peep Through My Window by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
La click la run broke.

(1) (Reply)

s / To Get A US Visa Please How Much Will It Cost / How Ondo State Can Turn Around Tourism Through Idanre Hills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.