Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,984 members, 7,803,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) (34620 Views)

Jennifer Okechukwu Empowers 500 Widows In Enugu (Photos) / Efe Donates Food Items To The Poor (Photos) / Isabella Ayuk Gives Out Cloths To Widows And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by macho44(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Popular Afro High-life musician, "Mr Flavor" has a heart of gold indeed, the 'Golibe' hit-maker yesterday showed the humanitarian side of his personality
when he reached out to a cross section of Widows in Enugu state, Nigeria, showering them with Gifts, Food items, and of course serenading them with melodious tunes from some of his hit songs.

In a post on his Facebook page, Mr Flavor spoke of the quality time he had with the widows and admired their zest for life as well as their will power to survive. Below is an excerpt from the post on his facebook page;

"I had the honour and pleasure of visiting and spending some quality time with a strong force of women, here today in Enugu. These women, who are widowed, stand united in their zest for life and support for one another. I was truly touched by their stories and will never forget this visit."

Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/mr-flavor-showers-widows-in-enugu-with.html

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Paulpenny(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
that's very good of you flavour

Keep it up bro

May the good Lord continue to bless you

I salute you my brother
grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by macho44(m): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Well Done Flavor, u have try wella . see more photos from the Flavor's visit to the widows below; http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/mr-flavor-showers-widows-in-enugu-with.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Barney11: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
good move chinedu,pls remember umunze orumba south anambra your true home town.remain blessed.

14 Likes

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2016

*Nice one.......wink

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice. Atleast E see that one do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Barney11:
good move chinedu,pls remember umunze orumba south anambra your true home town.remain blessed.
even as him give people for enugu you still dey complain? SMH undecided

29 Likes

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by macho44(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
Nice. Atleast E see that one do.
unto baby mama things abi?
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
macho44:
unto baby mama things abi?
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by carreport(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Flavor and women mmhhhh
They should watch him closely

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Olasco93: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
This reminds me of Ayo Fayose's Stomach Infastructure...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by ychris: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
my man is givng bck to the people..kudos flavour..ama emulate you when i finally blow. so help me God

5 Likes

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by awesomelucky: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
flavor I love your humanitarian movement Keep it up and Keep going Higher Bless u Am proud of U

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by cole265(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
He don put flavour for their life
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by princeakins(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
carreport:
Flavor and women mmhhhh
They should watch him closely
grin Are like dz

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by chinex276(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is d type of new i always want to read abt our celebs... nt dis one showing off his eba or amala eating skills or dat one showing his shisha smoking prowess.
kudos 2 flavour nd everybody with d heart of gold lyk me!

6 Likes

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Tripplejay23(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Correct Guy
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Tberry01(f): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Good of him
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by coolebux(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yesssoooo True son of Umunze
Better pikin, daalu oo
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by kendrick9(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mhizsonia:
Ok
i want to make u my babymama..what do u say?
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Hassanjj(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Am I the only wondering y Flavour likes anything that starts with letter (W)? For example.. Widow, women.. just waiting for the day he will! Change his stage name to wavour
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Richie0974: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Now that is a celebrity and a role model not those going around carrying school bags, not those who sing Wack songs and have nothing else to give to the society.
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Olasco93:
This reminds me of Ayo Fayose's Stomach Infastructure...
got to know from you that Flavour is a politician
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by musleraq67(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
nice
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by CXLVII: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Multiple Naming ceremony loading........
Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by xmich(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nwanne jizie ike

Re: Flavour Donates Food Items To Widows In Enugu State (pics) by kgr8mike(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Beautiful. Keep it up. U r blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: American Artistes Are ‘Scared’ To Work With Me / Seyi Law, Ahmed Musa & Wilfred Ndidi Pictured In UK / Moses Bliss 7 Years Ago (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.