Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result (48156 Views)

Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) / Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by sinaj(f): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Holywizard:
His English is so bad. Schools no longer accept D7. If even he gets adm while conducting his screening exercise dey will eventually screen him out.
He will be de person to lose via money, time, hope etc wasted
when did C6 become bad?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Mrluv(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lexxyfund:
account is not important to study accounting , school like unilag don't require account to study accounting , *econs is what they require ... (don't mind the op , he's not serious, that's someone else's result, I only replied bcus someone else might need d info later )
bro thank for the info but u are wrong by sayin is not my result. i worked hard to get this result even though am not comfortable with this result is not even account i want to study it is bussiness admin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Funkybabee(f): 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ay04z:
management is an ideal....proud bus/admi guy.......am a science student but i had to change to management because of my o'level....all my subject was good except physics and chemistry which are d7 respectively...i collected another exam same thing still persist den i give up engineering to study management ...and tank God it a blessing today..

haaaaa haaa bros u resemble a man of God called Akanda jesu

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by deltateam: 3:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Mrluv:
sis do u mean i cant get admission with this result pls are you sure of wat u are say cus u just make heart skip

This is my problem with nairanders.
Combining English with pidgin English.
No punctuation marks whatsoever.

Are you sure of wat you are say shocked
You just make heart skip grin

5 Likes

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Ay04z(m): 6:06am On Jul 09, 2016
Funkybabee:

haaaaa haaa bros u resemble a man of God called Akanda jesu
what do u really mean by saying DAT?
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Rilwon: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Mrluv:
pls which course can i study with this result

Marketing or purchasing and supply.

To study accounting or bus admin, I suppose you need government. But then you should read the brochure as I am not sure either.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by estyvino(m): 8:05am On Jul 09, 2016
Mrluv:
pls which course can i study with this result

My dear, you will be accepted in any management courses like Accounting, Economics, Pub Admin, Marketing etc. Your results is gentle man results
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Emmaesty(f): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2016
He can't study any course under social and management sciences without government. It can't happen.

Op, maybe you should try education courses like Guidance and counseling or adult education

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Emmaesty(f): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
estyvino:

My dear, you will accepted in any management courses like Accounting, Economics, Pub Admin, Marketing etc. Your results is gentle man results
Government is required for the above courses, but I don't know for marketing sha. My faculty is social and management sciences(Sms) so I know what I'm saying.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Francis95(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Sinaj is right.... Go for Business administration... That's a nice but very competitive course... You credited English and Maths... Then add commerce, choose between Economics and Crs to complete it.. You are good to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Whois(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2016
Emmaesty:
He can't study any course under social and management sciences without government. It can't happen.

Op, maybe you should try education courses like Guidance and counseling or adult education

Gbam!
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by sinaj(f): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2016
Emmaesty:

he doesn't need Govt.

In my school, Social Science is different frm Management Science.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by tolaxin(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:

To start with, am not insane.

And nobody is an olodo here.
Just because he didn't get a good grade in Govt and Finan. Acc, doesn't mean he is dumb.

I don't expect assholes like you to understand that different factors contribute to a bad grade nd not just intelligence.

Now let's go back to his result, you ought to knw that not every secondary school teach finan. Acc hence, it can be striked out nd replaced with Econs.

He also scored well in his commerce too. Hence, he can go for any mgt course.

If there is any problem that might arise, it will be from his govt.

And if he eventually gets admission, nd d govt pose any threat to him in the dept, he will be served with a rejection form with alternative courses that will suit his result.

he can't really study any course with this result. He has maths, English, commerce, economics and CRK. No school will accept CRK for a management course. Although he can try Mapoly. But it will still pose a threat later

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Funkybabee(f): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2016
Ay04z:
what do u really mean by saying DAT?

actually I saw ur dp and u resemble a person I know so what happen
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Richy4(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2016
<<<<Banking and Finance
<<<<Economics
<<<< Insurance
<<<< Marketing
<<<<Business Administration
<<<<English language
<<<<Mass Communication
<<<< Religious studies

You got result that can take u in and around Financial field
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Emmaesty(f): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:
he doesn't need Govt.

In my school, Social Science is different frm Management Science.

Well in my school, they are the same and government is required
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Emmaesty(f): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Richy4:
<<<<Banking and Finance
<<<<Economics
<<<< Insurance
<<<< Marketing
<<<<Business Administration
<<<<English language
<<<<Mass Communication
<<<< Religious studies

You got result that can take u in and around Financial field
He can't study English, Mass comm and religious studies because he doesn't have literature. Literature is important in faculty of arts.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Mrluv(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2016
tolaxin:
he can't really study any course with this result. He has maths, English, commerce, economics and CRK. No school will accept CRK for a management course. Although he can try Mapoly. But it will still pose a threat later
what is the problem with the result is it crk although it is business admin i want to study
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by sinaj(f): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Emmaesty:
Well in my school, they are the same and government is required
yea u need govt in social sciences course
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Richy4(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Mrluv:
sis do u mean i cant get admission with this result pls are you sure of wat u are say cus u just make heart skip

I will be really upset with u young man if you believe what that person said... your result might even be better than hers..

I have already posted what I feel you can do with that nice result of yours...You must be a genius to score A1 in commerce...

You know your strength based on your career pursuit right? follow it....Do not let some people discourage you...
When i said your result was cool, I was not kidding....

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by kcowen(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hey OP Stop asking more questions here,instead some mofos will install fear in you & insult you in the process not everybody are human being if you know what I mean,Sinaj have told you everything I would have said to you,your result is even better than a friend of mine then who studied Economics in one of the university close to mine,you can do for Economics or any MGT courses...capish!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
. i worked hard to get this result even though am not comfortable

I wanted to just pass, but this your statement touched me.
If you got this after working so hard then I can only say LIFE IS NOT FAIR. All hope is not lost tho cos I happen to know someone doing medicine with E8 in English and maths. I also know people that are successful politicians / businessmen with p school certificate. To say the least, ur result is one of the best I've seen among those applying for your dream course. Don't venture try a private uni, cos this result would be hotcake. cry

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Economics
Banking and Finance
Accounting

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by marcmao(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
the Question would have been like *which school can i attend with this result?*

and i be like *SUNDAY SCHOOL*

2 Likes

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Spells(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
cheesy you can study waec and neco....
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Temmytea70(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:
owk lemme check smiley

I must confess u av a good heart
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Freiburger(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
How could you score 1 in commerce then score 7 in financial account? Something is wrong lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by debo2910(m): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
you can study social work

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Sezua(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Holywizard:
u must be insane.
Hw can an olodo wit D7 in Fin. Acc study Accounting & Marketing?
Do u tink de courses re 4 kids?
Mayb u re still a jambite.
NONSENSE
please don't be stupid, if you don't know shit stop spewing trash. Yes he can study accounting I'm talking from experience and I'm a graduate of accounting too, so stop saying wat you don't know.
I had maths, English, Government, Economics and Geography. and I studied accounting at Uniben. So, next time say what you are sure of.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by cruz419(m): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
U can study accounting, marketing and may be economic or finance cos some University will insist on credit I'm math for ecomics and finance,, Dat y I said may be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa / UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.