Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result (48160 Views)

Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) / Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Pejapaul: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
being an academician, I strongly advice you to go for business admin or any management course

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Spells(m): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
In fact just study C. R. S n get ur degree... If u get da connect u go work NNPC self
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by henryelfhel: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Economics
Banking/finance
Accountancy
Marketing
Insurance
Business admin
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by safarigirl(f): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Omohjick:

Oh dear I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. If u want to study accounting u should av acct, economics nd government or commerce with compulsory 2 subjects English nd mathematics.. [b]Studying Economics, u will need geography[\b] with d ones u already av. But maybe u can study CRK in whc u don't av yoruba . remember in any course u want to study u must av d compulsory 2 subjects whc r English n mathematics with 3 other relevant subjects. Get a Jamb brochure for more info. Just stop wasting time and get another form then focus more on d subjects uv failed. Best wishes!
wherever did you get this from? undecided

So all the Arts students that study Economics how did they gain admission? Never met anyone who studied Economics and needed Geography

Mrluv, Economics is an ashawo course, your combination will be perfect for it along with business admin, business management, public admin etc. You have enough options
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by teemac01(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
With leg u can do economics... But me sef no go advice you to do am o. As I dey see hell for there like dis.

As it stands I can't advice my enemies to go for economics in Unilag. U go hate ur self last last
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by kikies(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lexxyfund:
am not sure, I think you can study accounting , since you have credit in Math,English, Econs

Ko joor op has a D in financial accounting
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by merieam16(f): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Go 4 any course in the faculty of education lik guidance and cousellin,business education etc
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by elosonservices(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Holywizard:
No go waste ur money. U cant secure adm wit such scrap
Guy you they vex ooooo
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Richy4(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Emmaesty:
He can't study any course under social and management sciences without government. It can't happen.

Op, maybe you should try education courses like Guidance and counseling or adult education

That is not true.. All u need to say is it depends on some institution....some of my course mates knew next to nothing about Govt. they did science courses physics chemistry,Biology,Economics etc.... what got them into Economics department was the fact that they did Economics,English, Mathematics....and others subjects were allowed.. So saying he cannot do social sc. course is just unfounded
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by jaymejate: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Go for mass communication. It's the exact subject combo... Use English, maths, Crs, economics and Commerce, D7 in Accounting might help in some schools
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by teabully(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Public Aadministration, business admin,eco and commrce wil boost u
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
You can become the president of a Banana republic- Senator Buruji Kasamu...

OR

You can become the president of a Zoo country- Mazi Nnamdi January

Moreover a country i know already has a president with no waec certificate, so you get hope...

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Franchise21(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mrluv:
pls which course can i study with this result
Any course under Management Science is ok
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by guccikhay(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
commerciology
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Holywizard: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sezua:
please don't be stupid, if you don't know shit stop spewing trash. Yes he can study accounting I'm talking from experience and I'm a graduate of accounting too, so stop saying wat you don't know.
I had maths, English, Government, Economics and Geography. and I studied accounting at Uniben. So, next time say what you are sure of.
no wonder dey dnt value ur skul. Wia i graduated frm dey dnt do such trash. Is like studying English linguistic or Mass comm. Without a credit in English
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by funshwo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is an incomplete result for Jamb addmission, though you have English Language & mathematics you need one science subject to study any Management course in Nigeria Universities & Polythenics.

Your D7 in Accounting is not a barrier in studying Accounting/Economics, any management course, Art, Education or Law , pls make up the result with one science subject. Good luck
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by micrep3030(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Economics
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Adedolapo1406(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lexxyfund:
am not sure, I think you can study accounting , since you have credit in Math,English, Econs
Accounting with D7 in financial accounting and did U take time to study the subject combination?
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by hotspec(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mr. Man. from ur results, technically u only have 3 credits. Maths, English, econs/commerce. u dont have a credit in biology and u dint offer agric. poor u. except u study CRS or u try College of edu. but make sure u WRITE ANOTHER O'LEVEL and get counselled on choice of subjects
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by agabaI23(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
MrLuv,

What did you have in mind when you chose those courses in ss1?

Where do you want to be in future?

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by hotspec(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Holywizard:
no wonder dey dnt value ur skul. Wia i graduated frm dey dnt do such trash. Is like studying English linguistic or Mass comm. Without a credit in English
u and ZESOA or something..... were right. but d guy needs one science subject. either agric or biology. he shd have dropped CRS for agric
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by adewhaleK(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
you can study political science,mass communication and business administration
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by ottalo: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Estate management.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by PurestBoy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
tellwisdom:
Farming sad

You're the ftc and you didn't care about it like some small boys and girls here. Come make I buy you beer

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
U can study Economics, Sociology, Banking and Finance Marketing, Religion...
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by okazuu(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
You can use the result to study all management courses like in RSUST it's called faculty of management Sciences:
Management
Accounting
Banking and finance
Office and information management
Marketing
Mass communication
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Boeing777pilot: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re-enrol for SSCE again and clear all your papers at once.

Any person advising you to seek tertiary admission with this result most likely doesn't mean well for you.

Minimum is five credits including Maths and English , you have only four.

No serious institution will give you admission with this kind of result.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by YhungPablo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
you can use dz resupy result to study any course in Nigeria polytechnic
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Uniboy: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
...private school loading...They are the only ones that can accept this "crap"
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by oviexcels(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
your result is as good as an accountant or an economist pls do well in ur jamb and u will be admitted into any federal, state or private university to study d above stated course
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Holywizard:
u must be insane.
Hw can an olodo wit D7 in Fin. Acc study Accounting & Marketing?
Do u tink de courses re 4 kids?
Mayb u re still a jambite.
NONSENSE
A Jambite is obviously more clever than you, that person can study accounting.

All management courses.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Demmy59(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mrluv:
pls which course can i study with this result
animal fencing and wiring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa / UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.