Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result (48129 Views)

Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) / Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by harrysjones(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
study fineart
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by afacosintl: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Eba and fufu

Mrluv:
pls which course can i study with this result
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Donshemzy1234: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
op only ask for advice must you guys abuse him. As if some of you guys depositing abusive words can boldly upload ur results.

op you can study, sociology, economics, psychology, criminology, geography, probably any course in the faculty of education. etc.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by lolladex(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hamzatfresh:
You can go for Economics as well
This result can't do economics because at least 2 social science subjects are required. Better for management science subjects like accounting
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Beanhead(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
herbie27:
You don't need accounting to study accounting.

With economics, government or commerce, geography, maths n english you're good to go.

Thank you
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Beanhead(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jobos:

Except if requirement has changed, you need majorly maths, english, Economics with other two subjects to study Accounting, Economics, Business mgt or management . Even Banking and finance.

I also know that polytechnic lay emphasis on principle of accounting to study accountancy.

Your combination is good , check jamb brochure for update.

OK thanks
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by canalily(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
tellwisdom:
Farming sad
farmers will not agree to give OP admittion becos she didnt write or do Agric.sc.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Sheggy13(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mrluv:
This largely depends on the school you have in mind and the course you'd also like to study. Checking up this info in the Jamb brochure would help you better than the assumptions here. If I may add, you should be fine with certain Management courses like Business Admin, Public Admin, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management and Management education courses too. In all, cross-check properly based on the different courses and universities requirements in the Jamb brochure.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Holywizard:
U failed woefully. U shud be ashamed of urself.
Biko go register for Waec ooo.
I knw dat a typical yoruba hardly passes English language but y fail ur yoruba language.

OP YOU ARE NOT GOOD HOME & ABROAD

Oh really? Says who? Professor nobody knows?

Where are your statistics and studies to prove this ?
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by nneuba26: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
@Mrluv... its not just about going to school, its about studying a good course so as to have good basis for job hustle.. I wuld advice u calm down and write another WASSCE. If u did well in jamb. ur jamb will b valid for a minimum of 3yrs. So just calm down and write it again.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Adebowale89(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Business admin, insurance, marketing, and all dose edu courses........edu\eco, Emt and some educational courses that aren't strictly on particular subject
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beanhead:

Thank you
You're wlcum.

I went to write post ume and some students who applied for accounting, instead of reading government, geography, economics, maths and english....left government and geography and read principles of accounting.

They ended up nt knowing the government questions. cheesy they failed to read brochure.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Femistico(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
U can still study economics, banking & finance, statistics with that result, since u ave math,eng,comm, econs I fink u're gud to go...also u can check biz admin, buh dat govt really 4ked up...had it been u ave it then no cause for alarm again...
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by pepigeorge(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
A1 in commerce. ..... trading in university of onitsha market

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
U can study bus conducting... cheesy
Thank me later
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Medunah: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:

I think Mrluv can actually study a mgt course.

I have a frnd that have a similar result nd she is studying Economics in d Uni.

She is in her finals nw.

The most important is Maths nd English.
He has crs, Econs nd commerce.
Xo he is gud to go.

The schl can also giv him a course dat suit his result.

mgt courses?? Ok

Buh economics?? I doubt it.......he needs economics, maths, English, govt or geography and account or commerce. Economics is a social science course

Infact, most schools like Unilag, funaab will never accept commerce in place of govt or geography in jamb

In jamb, he needs eng, maths, govt or geography and economics....... he didn't pass govt nd he didn't write geography in waec either.....

Well it all depends on the skul thou, State universities might accept commerce but for Federals?? I don't think so
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by BossDanniee(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
I guess its banking and surgery
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by ASAMPETE1: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Zoology or animal husbandry
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Trini45: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
tellwisdom:
Farming sad
oga you are damm cruel
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Mandeme(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Looks hard 2 say, but check ur brochure.. since u've Eng, Maths & Econz
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by mykel2yc(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Holywizard:
u must be insane.
Hw can an olodo wit D7 in Fin. Acc study Accounting & Marketing?
Do u tink de courses re 4 kids?
Mayb u re still a jambite.
NONSENSE

Pls get ur facts fight.Financial Accounting is not an an important criteria to study Accountancy 1 just need Mathematics, English and Economic, with any other to relevant subject
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by danla44(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mrluv:

You have 5 credits in Eng, Math, Commerce, Econs and CRK, I'am sure if you lobby well you can get Economis, Bus Admin, Marketing etc on condition of providing another more subject of their choice at your O level.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by kenchizzy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Uniweld(university of welding)
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by jammyrock(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mrluv:

My dear the only course u can study with this is called "CONNECTION". Don't just worry yourself.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by MOGPman(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=Mrluv post=47338789]pls which course can i study with this result[/quote
go for Economics
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by tolufase: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
I will advice you to go and study Economics. But you must be ready for advance maths. Good Luck!
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by femi4: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mrluv:
Go and study Yoruba
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Sezua(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Holywizard:
no wonder dey dnt value ur skul. Wia i graduated frm dey dnt do such trash. Is like studying English linguistic or Mass comm. Without a credit in English
oh well you know what? I wouldn't dignify your comment with any explanations.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by anthoi(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
If you are good in calculations, I advice you go for mathematics or statistics Cox they don't require much just your calculator. GOOD LUCK
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by RexDerick1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Marketing
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Ododoeye0020(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lexxyfund:
am not sure, I think you can study accounting , since you have credit in Math,English, Econs
But he had D7 in Financial Accounting
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by LEXZYZION: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
You can go for Political Science, Sociology,and other social science or management depending on the school.But as it is now you may need another o level result because of the new point policies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University / UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / #NoSchoolBagChallenge: Student Brings Coffin To School In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.