Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result (48169 Views)

Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) / Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Opiletool(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Richy4:
<<<<Banking and Finance
<<<<Economics
<<<< Insurance
<<<< Marketing
<<<<Business Administration
<<<<English language
<<<<Mass Communication
<<<< Religious studies

You got result that can take u in and around Financial field

English Studies without literature in English? Are you joking? Even English Education can never consider him.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
tellwisdom:
Farming sad

Don't you think before commenting??

What's related to farming here, or do you think this is a joke

Balderdash! :@;>
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Donshemzy1234:
op only ask for advice must you guys abuse him. As if some of you guys depositing abusive words can boldly upload ur results.

op you can study, sociology, economics, psychology, criminology, geography, probably any course in the faculty of education. etc.
biology is a requirement for psychology and op got e8 in biology
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by son4century(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Yoruba engineering
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by evy1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
You Can Study The Nigeria Economy.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by iamclime(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:

To start with, am not insane.

And nobody is an olodo here.
Just because he didn't get a good grade in Govt and Finan. Acc, doesn't mean he is dumb.

I don't expect assholes like you to understand that different factors contribute to a bad grade nd not just intelligence.

Now let's go back to his result, you ought to knw that not every secondary school teach finan. Acc hence, it can be striked out nd replaced with Econs.

He also scored well in his commerce too. Hence, he can go for any mgt course.

If there is any problem that might arise, it will be from his govt.

And if he eventually gets admission, nd d govt pose any threat to him in the dept, he will be served with a rejection form with alternative courses that will suit his result.
YOU NAILED IT. AS A PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCED IN UNIVERSITY ADMISSION PROCEDURES, I AGREE WITH YOUR COMMENT. THE RESULT CAN GO FOR MANY COURSES IN THE MANAGEMENT SCIENCES AND ALSO BUSINESS/SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION. IT NOW DEPENDS ON THE SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS OF THE CHOSEN SCHOOL. OP, YOU'RE GOOD TO GO! CONSULT THE JAMB BROCHURE FOR MORE INFO.

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by futurerex: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Omohjick:

Don't be deceived. You don't av govt and accounting. You can't study anything with this. Even Yoruba. Economics works with government or financial acct.

I am studying accounting with "maths, english, economics, crs, & geography" in my o'level, why can't he?
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Aristo3146(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
You can study HERBS And end up a native Doctor ofcus...That is if you work hard...
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by MrMacinterchi1: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
apply for Education course... Early childhood and primary education ( child psychology) if u are up for it.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by futurerex: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mrluv:
sis do u mean i cant get admission with this result pls are you sure of wat u are say cus u just make heart skip

Guy go for any course in management sciences or social science, they will accept you. Goodluck
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Opiletool(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Godslove2012:
All courses in Education

Not under arts education
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by skywalker001(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hamzatfresh:
You can go for Economics as well
Without govt and accounting ?
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by onyemarcus: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
business administration
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Kinsworld42(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
The simple truth is, CRS is your only option, going by the 5credits you gat there. You can only study CRS with this result, and before you can study that, remember the right combinations for jamb. Goodluck
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
since you have credit in English and Maths and also five credit in all. it is not a bad result because you can study many courses with that result. some of the courses are: business administration, marketing, sociology etc
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=futurerex post=47374615]

I am studying accounting with "maths, english, economics, crs, & geography" in my o'level, why can't he?[/quote

When you checked her/his result did you see geography? Commerce is d same as CRS. He needs one more course
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by adeboizy11(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Guy na friendly match ooo! Truth be told, d niccur sud jst sit tight, read and then apply for another waec. Never will bus-adm accept dah result except him wan do foundation but e go still do another waec last last or Neco

Holywizard:
U failed woefully. U shud be ashamed of urself.
Biko go register for Waec ooo.
I knw dat a typical yoruba hardly passes English language but y fail ur yoruba language.

OP YOU ARE NOT GOOD HOME & ABROAD
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Bolaoshun(f): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:

Management
Hospitality mgt nd tourism
Accounting
marketing
Office mgt.

These r d ones I can remember.

U can also get admission in Faculty of Education
My sis, courses in faculty of Education are not as low as you've rated them. Also, faculty of Education is not a dumping ground. Thanks
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Distinguishy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Cmon guyz wit such result dis dude can study Pschological depression
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by sinaj(f): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bolaoshun:

My sis, courses in faculty of Education are not as low as you've rated them. Also, faculty of Education is not a dumping ground. Thanks
is inferiority complex that will destroy education students like you.

Is Education faculty the only faculty I mentioned there?
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by magzey: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Study CRK pls
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Beanhead(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
herbie27:
You're wlcum.

I went to write post ume and some students who applied for accounting, instead of reading government, geography, economics, maths and english....left government and geography and read principles of accounting.

They ended up nt knowing the government questions. cheesy they failed to read brochure.
lol

permit me to ask you more.
what if the waec isn't good at all and he didn't take Neco, Any chance of getting admission?
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Ugosample(m): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
E be like say some of una no dey see road...
He had 5 Credits, including maths and English, and that is the key requirement for admission.

You can study economics, and a few other management courses..
Read the jamb brochure for requirements for specific schools, all the best bro/sis, and prepare to work harder because the road ahead is bumpy, take that from me.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beanhead:
lol

permit me to ask you more.
what if the waec isn't good at all and he didn't take Neco, Any chance of getting admission?
I prefer waec Gce to Neco.

He shld write waec Gce, registration shld be around 10k depending on the state, and it shld be on or next month.

Admission is base on the o'level and jamb right now, if he takes Gce results shld be out by December or January, admission will be sure next yr, depending on jamb performance.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Bigii(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Emmaesty:
Government is required for the above courses, but I don't know for marketing sha. My faculty is social and management sciences(Sms) so I know what I'm saying.
Are you from UNIMAID
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Emmaesty(f): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bigii:

Are you from UNIMAID
Nope
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Emmaesty(f): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
futurerex:

I am studying accounting with "maths, english, economics, crs, & geography" in my o'level, why can't he?
What school

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Funkybabee(f): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ay04z:
u try...hope the person fine like me..?

no he fine pass u

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by tholugee(f): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
fencing and wiring
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Focused2day: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mrluv:
ok thank sis..pls can use list the management course i can study with?
Your written English sha..... undecided
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Bolaoshun(f): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
sinaj:
is inferiority complex that will destroy education students like you.

Is Education faculty the only faculty I mentioned there?

Yes sis. You mentioned only faculty of Education. The remaining are courses under other faculties. Or is aaccounting or marketing a faculty? Just a matter of explanation. You are blessed ma.
Re: Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Ay04z(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Funkybabee:

no he fine pass u
picture of him holding his birth certificate or adontbilivit...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology / The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked / Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.