Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? (87858 Views)

Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport / Girl Flaunts Hips In Torn Jeans: Is This Fashion Or Real Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Superman7: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Objonnas:
@ Superman7 and the gang, I still think it's fashion, I am not fat but I am proud of people who will not allow people like you stop them from living their lives. If a slim girl had dressed same way you would have described her as sexy.

I wrote this article in may http://www.soulclaire.com/2016/05/11/fat-folks-deserve-your-love-attention-and-respect/ to stand for fat people, to show them that no one has the right to hate them because of their size. I wouldn't having a fat lady as mine girl, because to me its not about the size of her body, its about the size of her heart
this is not about fat or slim, I don't have a problem with fatness, I would encourage everyone to appreciate how God made them. But this dressing is highly immoral, can't you see it? This is how Nollywood has been poluting children, teenagers and youths. Just wait, you will soon see this kind of dressing everywhere, even slim people will be going naked like this and somebody is here telling us it's normal. I fear for this generation.

1 Like

Re: Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by SMARTKOSSY: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Berlyn:
gimme urs and i'll follow you wink
tell me na.... Mine is smartkossy
Re: Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
It's clean not just elegant! embarassed
Re: Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ahhhhhhh... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Perfume / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List / Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.