Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) (91970 Views)

"Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / A Bride's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress Got People Talking (Photo) / Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by teabully(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
O jigbi jigbi jigbi..., "in papa ajasco'svoice"
NEHLIVE:
Next time you salivate on a lady whose face is covered with make-up, just think twice and hold your thirst. This is how ladies fool men with make-up. We can't say this lady here fooled her man though, since she is already getting married and her man must have known her real face. However, the photos have been generating reactions...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/before-after-make-up-photos-of-bride.html
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by chikabest(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Holy Lord! This is a joke right?
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Jonwesley(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
freecocoa:
She doesn't have cro cro on her face mister, that's just really harsh and her nose was contoured/highlighted to give it that shape. Yes it's make up.

I didn't mean insult with my description, I was using that to differentiate or separate the pictures for quick understanding. And you never helped to say what's the perfect description of the face miss corrector.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

E be like say u never jam makeup artist before, they can do the undoable. And I have witnessed make up miracles.
Dey bobo urself grin
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
ajoyeleke:

U sure must be a learner, avn't u seen d power of makeup b4b4 undecided
Look at the pics very well naw grin
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by TheSPEAKER(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pandorabox:
Who am I to judge? After all a man is getting married to her. We that have smooth face never Marry o.

Favourite comment.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Alezy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Frankiss44:

I don't need to know your age to know you are a jambite na
lolz. ...lwkmdh.

bros abeg no kill me with laugh oh
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by omofabulous(f): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hahahahahahaha make over so on point, she is wonderfully and fearfully made
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by graphiti: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pandorabox:
Who am I to judge? After all a man is getting married to her. We that have smooth face never Marry o.

Arzinnn ehn.....
Abeg yarn dem "OKONKWOs" o!
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mehn! Some comments here re damn very hilarious grin grin... Gosh d make-up mk sense oo.. cool. The MA na real PRO no be small shocked shocked
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Jeffy1206(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Una no dey see well o undecided this picture is fake jor look at the wowo face well... This is done to promote the make up artist jare sad

Lai Muhammad just pass sha.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Missmossy(f): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
She didn't wish to be like this obviously. Nigerians and bad mouth are Siamese twins.

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Beetobee(f): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
APC should use this pics as their party Logo.

This is the real "CHANGE"
grin grin grin grin grin
Interesting!
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by mudiana(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
holy heavens! still in shock mehn
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Glorychichi(f): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
busomma:
The guy might sue for fraud after the wedding if he has never seen her without make up. What a remarkable difference. The best thing that ever happened to women is make up & bra. Hahaha.

What has bra got to do with make-up, that's d change APC vote for, she's making use of her change.. Beside she don't need to wait for PMB to influence d change on her. That's what we called being smart.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by pamcode(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
No wonder it is said make-up artist cannot make heaven.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Glorychichi(f): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
omofabulous:
Hahahahahahaha make over so on point, she is wonderfully and fearfully made

She is changeable and smartfully made....

1 Like

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by solpat(m): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Face off ni jare
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Jazzlinkz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Next time you salivate on a lady whose face is covered with make-up, just think twice and hold your thirst. This is how ladies fool men with make-up. We can't say this lady here fooled her man though, since she is already getting married and her man must have known her real face. However, the photos have been generating reactions...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/before-after-make-up-photos-of-bride.html

shocked :oJESUS CHRIST OF MOSCOW!!!! (In Emmanuella's voice): This is really her REAL face ooooo!!! Wonderment!!!shocked shocked
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by allytinted: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
hmmmm.....foundation is the root of all evil.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by mdawi: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Blood of Zachariah......... This is a scam.
I thought stuffs like these happens in politics. EFCC should carry on.
Jazzlinkz:

shocked :oJESUS CHRIST OF MOSCOW!!!! (In Emmanuella's voice): This is really her REAL face ooooo!!! Wonderment!!!shocked shocked
Blood of Zachariah......... This is a scam.
I thought stuffs like these happens in politics. EFCC should carry on.

Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by blezynetym(f): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Make over and not make up.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by sunnyside16(m): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Noooooo this is not acceptable. Am sure this lady dey wear makeup sleep. because with this 'before' face, bride price go reduce by 80%. Nooooo u can't be fooling Nigeria like this ahn ahn
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Justbeu(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pandorabox:

wetin u dey wait.........??.......i dey available now,only say i no get ferari or bugatti oooooooo.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by robosky02(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
chai na waoooooooo grin
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by bclint: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
na wah ooo, bt dis is nt my real face o lol
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Those eyes sha kiss
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Sgwash: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
jnrbayano:
When I was small, I hear the word "foundation" whenever construction work is ongoing.

Now, I see foundation constructed in the human face.
I sweatr
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Sgwash: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
jnrbayano:
When I was small, I hear the word "foundation" whenever construction work is ongoing.

Now, I see foundation constructed in the human face.
I swear
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by babaolowo002(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
This one is confirm fraud.
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
chineke meh!
Re: Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) by STILESGANG: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ugly And to think this silly girls with their painted faces will have the effontery to call a guy ugly is what makes it more annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sewing for beginners / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.