Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Words Of Wisdom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Words Of Wisdom (547 Views)

Some Words Of Wisdom For Young Wives From Adaeze Yobo / The Unspoken Words Of A House Girl / Be Wise!!! Words Of Admonition To All The Single Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom by ouigy99(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I just got this words of inspiration/wisdom from a family member and decided to share it with you all...... I hope someone will be blessed by this.

*As a carpenter went home after shutting down his workshop, a black poisonous cobra entered his workshop.*

_The cobra was hungry and hoped to find its supper lurking somewhere within. It slithered from one end to another and accidentally bumped into a double-edged metal axe and got very slightly injured._

*In anger and seeking revenge, the snake bit the axe with full force. What could a bite do to a metallic axe? Instead the cobra's mouth started bleeding.*

_Out of fury and arrogance, the cobra tried its best to strangle and kill the object that was causing it pain by wrapping itself very tightly around the blades._

*The next day when the carpenter opened the workshop, he found a seriously cut, dead cobra wrapped around the axe blades.*

_The cobra died not because of someone else's fault but faced these consequences merely because of its own anger and wrath._

*Sometimes when angry, we try to cause harm to others but as time passes by, we realise that we have caused more harm to ourselves.*

_For a happy life, it's best we should learn to ignore and overlook some things, people, incidents, affairs and matters._

*It is not necessary that we show a reaction to everything. Step back and ask yourself if the matter is really worth responding or reacting to.*

_People that show no inclination to change, are best handled with silence and prayer._

*Enjoy your day.* *copied*
Re: Words Of Wisdom by tukdi: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy I'm FTC! Op, your write-up is excellent! Keep it up!

(1) (Reply)

Remedy To Bug Tummy ' Help! Help! Help! / Need A Shared Accommodation Within Ikeja, Mangoro, Ipaja And Its Environs. / I Am The Breadwinner Husband At Work While Barbara Holds The Home Front.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.