Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) (1641 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by olurevelator(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
i see no reason of dating other than sharing benefits.
my opinion though!
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
It prepares you for marriage

Honestly, I dont understand this undecided The reason I date is because I love the guy. What else?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmm..........

I reserve my commentgrin
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Boring: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
TO FVCK

cc suzan404
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by olurevelator(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
It prepares you for marriage Honestly, I dont understand this The reason I date is because I love the guy. What else?

how about the sex part! you guys dnt ?
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Boring:
TO FVCK

cc suzan404
shocked so that's your own primary purpose of dating......grin.....well it's your choice.....I still dey think about it
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by oodua1stson: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
B4 I got married I went into every relationship for sex

Until I met someone I wanted something more than sex from

1 Like

Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Boring: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
suzan404:
shocked so that's your own primary purpose of dating......grin.....well it's your choice.....I still dey think about it

means u dont like doing it wink
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
for boys I think '$EX

For Girls I think 'MULLA'

love no longer exist in a relationship sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Boring:

means u dont like doing it wink
doing what?pls
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Boring: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
suzan404:
doing what?pls

hmmmm...

i reserve my comment grin

Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Boring: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
for boys I think '$EX

cc lala$ticlalaa ready for u to knack grin
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Boring:

hmmmm...

i reserve my comment grin
lmao......tell me nah wink
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by olurevelator(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
suzan404:
doing what?pls

sex na
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by flokii: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
@OP ask google..

the exact way you aaked here o, including the ones in bracket.. Then come back to post your findings later.. #cheers
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
olurevelator:

sex na
what is sex grin
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Boring: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
suzan404:
what is sex grin

lol..the process of opening and closing.. grin
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Boring: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
suzan404:
lmao......tell me nah wink

ah since yesterday na now dis nite u wan hear am..
you too like bad tin..

*check her location* hmmm

suzan suzan suzan suzana o...
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by elkonS: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
for boys I think '$EX
GBAM!!!
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Boring:

ah since yesterday na now dis nite u wan hear am..
you too like bad tin..

*check her location* hmmm

suzan suzan suzan suzana o...
lol.....wetin be that??I no understand you ooo grin......
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Boring: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
suzan404:
lol.....wetin be that??I no understand you ooo grin......

u didnt ask since yesterday ..u no get lite charge ur fone ne..

404 from ur moniker means dog meat rite, cos pple wey like the meat are good in the game of mummy and daddy tongue
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by ExplicitContent: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
To kpansh simple
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by olurevelator(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Boring:

lol..the process of opening and closing.. grin

opening and closing what?
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Boring: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
olurevelator:

opening and closing what?

pvssy...yimu

cc suzan404
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Boring:

pvssy...yimu
cc suzan404
you wan tell me something??cheesy
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Boring: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
suzan404:
you wan tell me something??cheesy

ya dis kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Boring:

ya dis kiss kiss kiss
what nah??
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by Boring: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
suzan404:
what nah??

lets talk abt sex baby, lets talk abtttt sex.. grin
Re: What Is The Primary Purpose Of Dating? (marraige Is Not The Answer) by olurevelator(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Boring:

lets talk abt sex baby, lets talk abtttt sex.. grin
abeg make una go sex zone... una need clear doubts

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did In A Night Club? (pics) [tgif] / (photo)niki Minaj Goes Braless>> / In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.