Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture (22475 Views)

Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan / Mimiko Saves Dying Child From Accident Scene (Photos) / Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by oatzeal(m): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
VP Yemi Osinbajo, Gov Mimiko, Ooni Of Ife, At Second Foundation Day Lectures Of Elizade University

[img]http://2.bp..com/-r1TpB8oqXNY/V3_869dSi7I/AAAAAAAATGA/Pt2rV1i4ye0C3v07RH-wPNgf72bMEF-YwCLcB/s640/elizade%2Buniversity%2B.jpg[/img]

Elizade University,Ilara Mokin on Friday held second foundation day lectures marking the second anniversary of the citadel of higher learning with Vice president,Yemi Osinbajo as guest lecturer.

In attendance also are : Ondo state governor Dr olusegun mimiko, Michael adeojo,chairman elizade group, The oni of Ife Oba Ogunusi Enitan, The Deji of Akure,Oba Aladelusi Aladetoyinbo, Osemowe of Ondo Oba victor kiladejo and many others dignitaries..

[img]http://3.bp..com/-NKpA5pXC6JA/V3_865XvB7I/AAAAAAAATF4/MdtVpS1WQJMPKzaNph6u0mt7l88y3Q4BgCLcB/s400/elizade%2Buniversity%2B%2Bdd.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-lpyph4sxpD4/V3_86x2ugEI/AAAAAAAATF8/kAPY77Ciky0aAB11iBICmj2vadpaYSljgCLcB/s400/elizade%2Buniversity%2Bdz%2B.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-AslwtiTitgM/V3_87AlrBoI/AAAAAAAATGE/9x83xFvkmRQJy_GtVrG3kkVezdwTpSLEACLcB/s400/elizade%2Buniversity%2Beew.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-H7ThM12nQNs/V3_87V-qXMI/AAAAAAAATGI/x0Mrp1xp4kE592SgIXcScgtdOIdWK62QwCLcB/s400/elizade%2Buniversity%2Bgf%2B.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/07/vp-yemi-osinbajo-gov-mimiko-ooni-of-ife.html
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by oatzeal(m): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by olatunjithomas(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
MImiko,. go and pay workers' salary

onigbese.........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by MOA15(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
I love his speech.. tho I consider it too theoritical. The future is here but I think nigeria is not tending towards the future. Congrats to elizade university. It was a success
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by KenModi(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2016
Please can someone explain to me how this news benefits the poor masses?

Smh for these people.

Masses are suffering and they are wearing gowns, shaking hands and smiling.

That Mimiko, has he paid May and June salary?

Idio.ts in power!

Meanwhile, do you want to study abroad? If yes, I would like to inform you that my company has struck a partnership agreement with two universities in Canada, (Trust me, e no easy to get those people).

September and January admissions are already going on.

Get yourself out of that country to a better and safer place. You can work while you study for your degree and after graduating a job awaits you.

Check my signatue now and contact me so we put in your application immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by Fairgodwin(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2016
I love their signature caps, I mean the Governor and the Vice President. Very intelligent men they are.
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by ibkgab001: 7:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Ooni is the only free person

Osinbajo talk to your dongo boss that there is no crude oil in lake chad

Mimiko you started very well but you are ending on abssy

In God we trust

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by veekid(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by anonimi: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Is there any Elizade:

- primary schoolS
- vocational schoolS
- secondary schoolS
- technical schoolS

Or how many university graduates can Elizade EMPLOY in his companies?
How many primary, vocational and secondary schools did the Catholics, Baptists, Ahmadiyyas have in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s before they established universities recently?
Why are we black people so foolish to start building a house from the roof?
Why?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-AslwtiTitgM/V3_87AlrBoI/AAAAAAAATGE/9x83xFvkmRQJy_GtVrG3kkVezdwTpSLEACLcB/s400/elizade%2Buniversity%2Beew.jpg[/img]

pls what's d usefulness of Oni's condo, is it for self protection ?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by LordaGuru: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2016
My name must ring bell. This Generation and the ones yet unborn must celebrate and remember me for good. So Help me GOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by princeakins(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2016
That state should be for APC bfor d year runs out grin
Stay tuned

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by micgray100(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2016
Good for them...
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by Vendoor(f): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2016
Nice
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by MEGGATRON(m): 7:51am On Jul 09, 2016
cool

check out my cool signature
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by Emodeee: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2016
A
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by oatzeal(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2016
lol
Lexxyfund:
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by push23: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2016
[size=28pt]it.
Ile ife is not the cradle of the Yoruba people .

The law does not recognize wuru wuru or man know man.

][/size]
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by shygosnr: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2016
ibkgab001:
Ooni is the only free person

Osinbajo talk to your dongo boss that there is no crude oil in lake chad

Mimiko you started very well but you are ending on abssy

In God we trust
ooni is my man, kabiesi oooo
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by Okaakoko(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2016
KenModi:

Smh for these people.

Idio.ts in power!

Meanwhile, do you want to study abroad? If yes, I would like to inform you that my company has struck a partnership agreement with two universities in Canada, (Trust me, e no easy to get those people).

Get yourself out of that country to a better and safer place. You can work while you study for your degree and after graduating a job awaits you.

mimiko is yet to pay January salary, let alone may and June
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by jayblaze001(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2016
I'm a Port-harcourt Boy, who's never been with the Ooni of ife but I just love this young man.long live His Royal Majesty (Ooni of Ife).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by Lawalemi(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2016
anonimi:
Is there any Elizade:

- primary schoolS
- vocational schoolS
- secondary schoolS
- technical schoolS

Or how many university graduates can Elizade EMPLOY in his companies?
How many primary, vocational and secondary schools did the Catholics, Baptists, Ahmadiyyas have in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s before they established universities recently?
Why are we black people so foolish to start building a house from the roof?
Why?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68

As if no one could advise them. What's the point establishing universities without reasoning out employment challenges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by jaymichael(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I love their signature caps, I mean the Governor and the Vice President. Very intelligent men they are.
Na cap Awolowo wear.
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by argon500: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2016
jaymichael:
Na cap Awolowo wear.

The question is , is Mimiko not from south west? is he not a PDP member? Why is it only Fayose that is always shouting and complaining like a loose dog.. Southwest dont breed bastard like Fayose..

Please, don't quote me unless if you are Mimiko or Fayose

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by tunjidj3: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Lexxyfund:

staff of office mean symbol of power just like maize in national assembly and what is making Tompolo to cry now that military should return his shrine symbol
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by skywalker001(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2016
KenModi:

Smh for these people.

Idio.ts in power!

u'r talkin bout may/june wen he's yet to pay jan/feb
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by oladele239(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2016
tunjidj3:

staff of office mean symbol of power just like maize in national assembly and what is making Tompolo to cry now that military should return his shrine symbol
do they Now eat 'maize' in the national assembly?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by ideylaff: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2016
oatzeal:
VP Yemi Osinbajo, Gov Mimiko, Ooni Of Ife, At Second Foundation Day Lectures Of Elizade University

Elizade University,Ilara Mokin on Friday held second foundation day lectures marking the second anniversary of the citadel of higher learning with Vice president,Yemi Osinbajo as guest lecturer.

In attendance also are : Ondo state governor Dr olusegun mimiko, Michael adeojo,chairman elizade group, The oni of Ife Oba Ogunusi Enitan, The Deji of Akure,Oba Aladelusi Aladetoyinbo, Osemowe of Ondo Oba victor kiladejo and many others dignitaries..

[img]http://3.bp..com/-NKpA5pXC6JA/V3_865XvB7I/AAAAAAAATF4/MdtVpS1WQJMPKzaNph6u0mt7l88y3Q4BgCLcB/s400/elizade%2Buniversity%2B%2Bdd.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/07/vp-yemi-osinbajo-gov-mimiko-ooni-of-ife.html

Why is Chief Ade Ojo - Elizades daughter Deola Sagoe (the clothes designer) dressed exposing herself like this ehn? After how many kids you now throw your boobs out on an occasion like this
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by aforosco(m): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
KenModi:

Smh for these people.

Idio.ts in power!

Lool this man They talk May june Baba never pay january salary
Re: Osinbajo, Mimiko, Ooni At Elizade University Foundation Lecture by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Yes that my school repping Elizade uni all the way)(Proudly EU student)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year / ISWAP Fighters Bury 77 Terrorists Killed By Military Bombardments At Marte / Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.