Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) (1968 Views)

Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / A Game Of Love And Obsession / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by kenwins(f): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
© ONIKE OLAITAN 2016. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

The uploading, scanning and distribution of this book in any form or by any means- including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise- without the permission of the author is illegal. Your support of the author's right is appreciated.

This story is strictly an imagination of the author. Any part that seems to refer to any living or dead is coincidental.

onikekehinde27@gmail.com
www.tenderslender..com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by kenwins(f): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
PROLOGUE

"What would you have done if you were in my place?" She asked from the bathroom.

"I'd give him a second chance, ma'am." Her personal assistant replied from her King sized bedroom. She hated the pink colour so she had everything in her room in gold, cream and brown. Her bed which stood in the middle and rested against the wall by the right side of the room from her door was gold. Few steps to the left away from the bed was her wardrobe, where she kept excess clothes was painted gold while to its right is a brown desk made from mahogany. It has her personal computer sitted on it. So much she loves to surf the internet to keep up with anything and everything especially in the fashion world. Opposite her king sized bed lies a big mirror attached to the wall and lockers which housed her make over kits on both sides of the mirror while a mini study was to its right. She had her favourite fashion magazines stacked there. And her closet was adjacent her work station which was few steps to the left, away from the door. Her bed mat was brown and curtains was a combination of brown and cream. At the centre of her room lies a set of cream and brown chairs arranged in a conference-like settings and a golden table lies between them.

"When will you ever change?" She asked her P.A(Personal Assistant) sauntering out of her closet.

She was clad in her traditional attire. She does that when there is a traditional occasion or she is visiting the mall. She loves it when she's being referred to as "Princess" save for her P.A. She was used to being referred to as "ma'am" or "my lady" by her.

"How do you mean?" Her P.A asked in bewilderment.

"After everything I have done to shaping you. You still act like one with no class. What do you even know about matters of the heart? Have you ever been in love? She asked.

She was ignorant of the fact that she had punctured a sensitive part of her P.A.

"I'm sorry to have evoked your anger, my lady. So, what should I tell him?" Her P.A had asked her while trying to put her emotions in check.

"TELL HIM TO GET LOST!" She barked.

PROFILE:
NAME: PRINCESS TIMARA (HEIRESS TO THE THRONE OF KEZULA).
JOB DESCRIPTION: CEO, TIMARA's CORNER.
HOBBIES: DRAWING DESIGNS.
BEST COLOURS: GOLD, BROWN AND CREAM.
LOVES: FASHION AND MUSIC.

"I'd do just that." She replied.

PROFILE:
NAME: JOHNSON IRENE
JOB DESCRIPTION: PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO TO THE CEO OF TIMARA'S CORNER.
HOBBIES: READING AND PLAYING CHESS.
BEST COLOURS: RED, BLUE AND WHITE.
LOVES: ART AND FOOD PLATING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by kenwins(f): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mused
Skimpledawg
D9ty7
Acemichael
Awwal339
Stuff46
Alberto2k
Olashas
Suxxman
Davidflo
Millex
Donfamous
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by Skimpledawg(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Present!!!

leme goan pupuu first
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Following
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by stuff46(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
kenwins:
Mused Skimpledawg D9ty7 Acemichael Awwal339 Stuff46 Alberto2k Olashas Suxxman Davidflo Millex Donfamous
present Ma
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by Donfamous(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
kenwins:
Mused Skimpledawg D9ty7 Acemichael Awwal339 Stuff46 Alberto2k Olashas Suxxman Davidflo Millex Donfamous
presen
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by Shakyroh320(f): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Kip it cumin dearie.more mb to ur phone.

2 Likes

Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by kenwins(f): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2016

IRENE'S POV

"Having known a lot about me, tell me about yourself." He said into the receiver.

"Well, I'm the CEO of Timara's corner." I told him.

"Is that it? No likes, dislikes. Hobbies and all?" He asked.

"Are you saying you can't remember anything about me?" I intentionally asked knowing fully well that I don't know the answers to the questions since I was taking the place of my boss, lady Timara.

"Timara?" He called out.

"Yes? ..... Yes! Hobbies are reading and playing chess. I love arts and I'm a food plating enthusiast." I told him my hobbies rather than my lady's.

"Impressive! So, who is your favorite artist?" He asked.

"Leonardo da Vinci." I replied.

"You know Leonardo da Vinci?" He asked sounding astonished.

"Born 15th April, 1452 and died May 2nd 1519." I replied.

"Impressive!" He exclaimed.

"I'm honoured." I muttered.

"So what will you be doing today?" He sounded like one who cares not about his credit.

"I usually have my off day, today." I blurted.

"Off? Last time I checked, you were the founder and CEO. Do, how come you get a off day when you could decide to stay away from office anytime and any day?" He asked in bewilderment.

"Oh! Yes! I choose not to go to the office on Thursdays." I stuttered.

"Very well then. It means we have all the day to ourselves." He said smiling sheepishly.

"I wish. But there is a place I must be by four o'clock." I said softly after checking my watch and realizing it was fifteen minutes before four o'clock. "It must be 9am over there so you need to get back to work. I have to go, Dan." I added.

"Did you just call me, "Dan"?" We are really making some progress here." He said.

"Be good." I said ignoring his earlier statement and then ended the call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by Osjaay(f): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2016
Where the remaining tori.
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by Osjaay(f): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2016
dis a lovely story u get going on
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
kenwins:
Mused
Skimpledawg
D9ty7
Acemichael
Awwal339
Stuff46
Alberto2k
Olashas
Suxxman
Davidflo
Millex
Donfamous

cheesy
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by stuff46(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
suxxman:

cheesy
Mr You still de this world? Longest time niccur!
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by kenwins(f): 1:00am On Jul 12, 2016
IRENE'S POV

It's yet another Thursday and I'm here again. But this Thursday is sure going to be with a difference. It's the day I for so long have craved for. As I drove into the hospital premises in my Mercury Mountainer, I did nothing but admire it like I always do. It was well beautified with flowers left and right and at the center stood the street lights that was lain to the extreme of the premises where the rehab was. I wonder what was going on in many other buildings in the premises. I know one of them housed the mentally deranged patients. I overheard the gatekeeper mention that to someone he gave directions to the first time I was here.

"My oh my! When will people stop staring at me and my baby? Must guys alone Cruz in exotic vehicles? Speaking of my vehicle, it was the only thing father allowed me to take. Thank God I have always had my credit card in my purse. Even with father's betrayal, I still have more than an atom of love for him. I hope to visit him soon." I thought as I sauntered to the front desk.

"Hello, miss Imelda!" I stuttered while greeting the light skinned, petite lady behind the counter having read her name from her tag. She seems to be new as I haven't seen her around.

"Hello! How can I help you?" She asked bringing me out of my riverie.

"I'm here to see doctor Alexander." I replied.

"Do you have any appointment with him?" She asked yet another question.

"Yes! You should check his appointment list please. The name is Irene." I replied calmly.

"Oh! My bad. I'm really sorry. One moment, please." She said as she flipped through the pages of a book.

"Johnson Irene?" She asked.

"Yes!" I replied.

"You may go in. He's been expecting you. You are lucky he just finished his ward round and he's got no visitors anymore." She said smiling sheepishly.

"She sure has wasted my time. However, she deserves my appreciation still." I thought.

"Thank you." I said walking to the doctor's office.

"Hello, Alex!" I said skipping formalities. He has always asked me to refer to him by his first name. Typical of a man who wants the heart if a lady.

"Hello, Irene!" He responded from behind his desk without looking away from his book.

"Does he now know the sound of my voice or did his receptionist place a call to him before I walked in?" I thought.

"I'll make this meeting concise and as precise as possible. Irene, I think you are a threat to Zazi's health." He blurted.

"What! Has your brain gone soft, Alex? Zazi is my sister. So, why or how am I a threat to her health?" I asked in bewilderment.

"Calm down, Irene. The last time you visited, you saw how hale and hearty she was. Believe me, the moment you left, her health deteriorated. She hasn't spoken a word to anyone since. This is more than the anorexia she is having. If you ask me, I would say you should sign the papers approving to let her have sessions with a Psychologist. If care is not taken, she might get a room in the building that housed mentally deranged patients." He said without mincing words.

Slowly, I got off the chair and walked towards the door with different thoughts in my head.

"By the way, who is Timara? It seems to me that person brought her this pain for all she kept muttering to herself was; damn you Timara." He said. "Be sure to sign those documents as soon as possible." He added.

"Now I believe I'm the reason for the deterioration of Zazi's health. I wish I never told her about Daniel and Timara. Indeed, damn you Timara." I thought.
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by Kvistpublishing: 1:51am On Jul 12, 2016
kenwins:
IRENE'S POV

It's yet another Thursday and I'm here again. But thus Thursday is sure going to be with a difference. It's the day I for so long have craved for. As I drove into the hospital premises in my Mercury Mountainer, I did nothing but admire it like I always do. It was well beautified with flowers left and right and at the center stood the street lights that was lain to the extreme of the premises where the rehab was. I wonder what was going on in many other buildings in the premises. I know one of them housed the mentally deranged patients. I overheard the gatekeeper mention that to someone he gave directions to the first time I was here.

"My oh my! When will people stop staring at me and my baby? Must guys alone Cruz in exotic vehicles? Speaking of my vehicle, it was the only thing father allowed me to take. Thank God I have always had my credit card in my purse. Even with father's betrayal, I still have more than an atom of love for him. I hope to visit him soon." I thought as I sauntered to the front desk.

"Hello, miss Imelda!" I stuttered while greeting the light skinned, petite lady behind the counter having read her name from her tag. She seems to be new as I haven't seen her around.

"Hello! How can I help you?" She asked bringing me out of my riverie.

"I'm here to see doctor Alexander." I replied.

"Do you have any appointment with him?" She asked yet another question.

"Yes! You should check his appointment list please. The name is Irene." I replied calmly.

"Oh! My bad. I'm really sorry. One moment, please." She said as she flipped through the pages of a book.

"Johnson Irene?" She asked.

"Yes!" I replied.

"You may go in. He's been expecting you. You are lucky he just finished his ward round and he's got no visitors anymore." She said smiling sheepishly.

"She sure has wasted my time. However, she deserves my appreciation still." I thought.

"Thank you." I said walking to the doctor's office.

"Hello, Alex!" I said skipping formalities. He has always asked me to refer to him by his first name. Typical of a man who wants the heart if a lady.

"Hello, Irene!" He responded from behind his desk without looking away from his book.

"Does he now know the sound of my voice or did his receptionist place a call to him before I walked in?" I thought.

"I'll make this meeting concise and as precise as possible. Irene, I think you are a threat to Zazi's health." He blurted.

"What! Has your brain gone soft, Alex? Zazi is my sister. So, why or how am I a threat to her health?" I asked in bewilderment.

"Calm down, Irene. The last time you visited, you saw how hale and hearty she was. Believe me, the moment you left, her health deteriorated. She hasn't spoken a word to anyone since. This is more than the anorexia she is having. If you ask me, I would say you should sign the papers approving to let her have sessions with a Psychologist. If care is nit taken, she might get a room in the building that housed mentally deranged patients."

Slowly, I got off the chair and walked towards the door with different thoughts in my head.

"By the way, who is Timara? It seems to me that person brought her this pain for all she kept muttering to herself was; damn you Timara." He said. "Be sure to sign those documents as soon as possible." He added.

"Now I believe I'm the reason for the deterioration of Zazi's health. I wish I never told her about Daniel and Timara. Indeed, damn you Timara." I thought.

Errrm, Mummy!, We're anticipating the next chapter tongue
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:05am On Jul 12, 2016
Aunt Kenny, ride on. How's Olashas?
Stuff46, Skimpledawg, una no fit call me?
Missmossy, come read.
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by Skimpledawg(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Missmossy, come read.
arrrgh! u no see wia I say make I go pupu? tongue
no vex bro, while coming bring pepper soup and drinks!
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by kenwins(f): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2016
Osjaay:
dis a lovely story u get going on
Thanks ma'am.
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
stuff46:

Mr You still de this world? Longest time niccur!

Hey Bruh... Still Alive lol.. .Longest Time indeed.. .Sh¡t been crazy offline these days....How you been?
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by stuff46(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
suxxman:

Hey Bruh... Still Alive lol.. .Longest Time indeed.. .Sh¡t been crazy offline these days....How you been?

I have been good all along. How has life been treating you?
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by stuff46(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Missmossy, come read.
pele boss erh, i dinno you still like this kind of stuff.
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by stuff46(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kenwins love, were art thy..... Come and update ooooo
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by kenwins(f): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
My love, more updates coming this week, I promise. I've been so occupied you won't imagine. Everyone should keep their comments rolling. It's a driving force. Love y'all.
stuff46:
Kenwins love, were art thy..... Come and update ooooo

1 Like

Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by Skimpledawg(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kvistpublishing:

Errrm, Mummy!, We're anticipating the next chapter tongue
u didn't have to quote al dat for just this na....
Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by kenwins(f): 12:23am On Jul 22, 2016

A YEAR LATER

IRENE'S POV

"If there is one thing I pray thee, it is to let Zazi survive this ordeal." I told God for the umpteenth time this year. These past three years without father and two years without Zazi had been the worst years. It's her birthday today, 21st August and all I could ever wish for was for her to enjoy her day to the fullest with me. Without much ado, I did my morning routine with a special delicacy as breakfast for Zazi. I brought out my personal note pad to see my activities for the day.

"Lord have mercy." I muttered realizing I have a long day.

Two years I have been investigating. I have so many questions left unanswered. Why exactly did father send Zazi and I packing? This is one big question that leads to another and then another. We were the apple of his eyes. Even mother, before her death sometimes get jealous of the bond we share and the love that existed between father and daughter. It's unbelievable how father could let his obsession becloud his sense of reasoning such that he threw away our long years of happiness at the blink of an eye.

"If there is one thing I crave for, it is to be reunited as a family." I thought as I entered the rehab where Zazi was.

"My love." I called as soon as I got to our favorite spot in the waiting room. The room was nothing out of the ordinary. It served as the waiting room as well as the dinning hall. It was painted cream and had in it a table with two chairs on both sides arranged in rows and columns. "Happy birthday." I added handing her a present with one hand and placing the cake on my left hand on the table.

Her face lit at the sight of the wrapped present but her jaw dropped when she caught a glimpse of its content. It was the painting of her favourite picture before she was brought here. I wish I knew what was running through her head but it was difficult for me as much as it was for her.

"So, how are you today?" I asked but got a positive nod from her which anyone could have taken to be "I'm fine". "Last time I checked, she wasn't dumb." I thought. We continued that way for hours and before I knew it, it was 10am. I had spent three hours. Even if my intension was to leave by 11am,I don't see that happening anymore since all Zazi did was give negative or positive nods.

"I beg to take my leave, love." I said rising from my seat and bending over the table to kiss her temple.

"Be sure to thank Doctor Alex for letting us meet before the visiting hours." She said softly and in a low tone but loud enough for me to hear.

"I sure will." I replied as my eyes became clouded. That was the first statement she'd make in a very long time and it did break my heart.

"Irene." She called as I made for the door. "I want to see father." She said trying to pull herself together to avoid breaking down in tears.

"You sure will, darling. It's only a matter of time, dear. A little more faith is what you should have." I said taking quick steps towards her in order to envelop her in an embrace. "If only wishes were horses, I will ride you home from here, Zazi." I thought as hot tears rushed down my cheeks.

She was burning with passion. She needed someone to quench her thirst for s3x. Though she loves and enjoys s3x(definitely not with the king) but she was never a nymphomaniac. Although, she would be called one at the moment. It was no news to most palace workers that she takes on any male worker of her choice to satisfy her s3xual desires. However, no one dares spill any of it to the king or his chiefs. Not because they(female workers) are jealous or because they(male workers) would love to bed her anytime or any day but because none was ready to loose his or her job. To think the king loved his late wife very much, he chose not to remarry but for one reason, he got married to the devil who woke one morning and caused the king to banish his lovely daughters. It was as though a spell was casted on him but no one can charm any member of the royal household.

"Hey! Come here." She called one of the male workers who just passed by her. She was so hor.ny that she was beginning to fumble with her bosom and caress her body. "What's your name?" She asked.

"Jeku, my queen." He replied in bewilderment. It amazes him how quick the queen had forgotten his name.

"To your room!" She ordered as she led the way knowing fully well he was tagging along.

They were about getting into the act when the cracking of the door caught their attention. Jeku who wasn't under the influence of an aphrodisiac could swear he saw a retreating figure. They were both unclad and filled with ecstasy that they weren't ready to give the moment up for anything. He(Jeju) went to the door and bolted it. He believed it wasn't an intruder. Even if it was, he was just a jester and not a guard. He knew better than to think it was a coworker.

"Who could it be?" He thought as he went to settle the scores with the queen. One which he'd call; teaching the queen the lesson of her life.

TO BE CONTINUED.

1 Like

Re: Desperation (obsession, Love And Revenge) by MrJah(m): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2016
Nice story. Keep riding please!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inordinate Pleasure: A Novellete / Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker: Episode 1 / Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.