Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Do U Think U Are Brilliant - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do U Think U Are Brilliant (457 Views)

Uniquequote App Is A Collection Of Brilliant Quote Download Uniquequotes On Play / Photos:- 7 Brilliant Nigerians Working At Facebook That Mark Zuckerberg Can’t Do / Do U Know This, Come In An Share Ur Experience. With Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Think U Are Brilliant by Nosainwe(m): 1:56am On Jul 09, 2016
genuises solve this,
ok, i want to buy a laptop and i budgeted 100k i borrowed 50k from my mom and 50k from my dad,
on getting to computer village i was told the laptop cost 97k so i bought it, when i got home i was left with 3k so i gave my mom and dad 1k each and held on to 1k,
so this is it i now owe my dad 49k and my mom 49k and i am with 1k right but sum this together u get 99k, there something wrong i started with 100k
where did 1k vanish to
Re: Do U Think U Are Brilliant by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 09, 2016
U've already given them 1k each
Re: Do U Think U Are Brilliant by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 09, 2016
I know that by returning 1k each to your parents, you've transformed the amount of money you actually borrowed to 98k. and buying the laptop of 97k, you are left with 1k.

Stop disturbing yourself. you STILL owe your dad 49k, your mom 49k.

you haven't returned anything. the 1k With you is still part of the money you owe them.

I Know this because this is the umpteenth time i'll be seeing this question. I've gotten bored of it. angry

1 Like

Re: Do U Think U Are Brilliant by galadima77(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Teempakguy:

I know that by returning 1k each to your parents, you've transformed the amount of money you actually borrowed to 98k. and buying the laptop of 97k, you are left with 1k.

Stop disturbing yourself. you STILL owe your dad 49k, your mom 49k.

you haven't returned anything. the 1k With you is still part of the money you owe them.

I Know this because this is the umpteenth time i'll be seeing this question. I've gotten bored of it. angry

Excellent! I thought one of nairaland rules says u ahould check if ur topic had been opened previously b4 u reopen it. This OP sef

(1) (Reply)

New Month Sales At Micostarmall. / Steve Ballmer And Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Can Buy Twitter / Use Photomath Camera Calculator App; Solve Maths Equations Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.