Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nollywood Romance: Actress Joke Jigan In Hot Romance With Colleague, Neyoswaggz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Romance: Actress Joke Jigan In Hot Romance With Colleague, Neyoswaggz (5589 Views)

Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday / Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Romance: Actress Joke Jigan In Hot Romance With Colleague, Neyoswaggz by vicky85(f): 5:24am On Jul 09, 2016
Nigerian actress Joke Jigan appears to be enjoying fame and the lucks that comes with beauty lately, no doubt about that as she is seen to be the recent case study of nollywood.
It would be recall that the pretty actress showed off her fiance in January but rumours flying now is that the ‘Bisola yowon’ crooner has caught a big fish this time as she is been spotted with a nollywood fine and rich dude popularly known as neyoswaggz. The two seems to be keeping the relationship on a low key but you know, “what you dont want the
world to know about, just dont do”. The two uploaded a
picture on their social media instagram page at the same
time this afternoon. Just to tell the world something about
their love story. I guesstl this is part one.
The duo could not be reached as at press time to confirm the
speculations but lets keep the finger crossed.
Check out the uploaded lovebird pictures....

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Romance: Actress Joke Jigan In Hot Romance With Colleague, Neyoswaggz by dauntless15(m): 5:35am On Jul 09, 2016
Why is the guy looking like goat, see his goatee

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Romance: Actress Joke Jigan In Hot Romance With Colleague, Neyoswaggz by vicky85(f): 5:41am On Jul 09, 2016
dauntless15:
Why is the guy looking like goat, see his goatee
You too share your picture... Lmao
Re: Nollywood Romance: Actress Joke Jigan In Hot Romance With Colleague, Neyoswaggz by dauntless15(m): 5:47am On Jul 09, 2016
vicky85:

You too share your picture... Lmao
are you saying you wanna know me better? Just pm me theres a more subtle way to go about that without causing a scene cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Gave “davido” The Full Verses In "One Ticket" (video) - Kizz Daniel / Tammy Abraham Shares Loved Up Picture With Girlfriend (pics). / Jada-smith: Or.nia Long: Or: Halle Berry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.