Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video (5001 Views)

Dropshipping On Konga--- #2.3million in 2 Months / I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today / How To Make Liquid Soap Step By Step (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 5:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Have you been having problem in setting up an online store on konga mall?
If there's never going to be a better way to empower people than to show them how they too can help themselves then we better start doing something serious about it.
Today I'll lunch my eCommerce business start-up step by step video series, coming in few hours time.
Prepare, to learn first hand experience on how to explore and exploit this new money making online business opportunity that gives you the greatest value for your time, efforts and money invested.
Mind you these FREE videos are first of its kind in the multi-billion dollar eCommerce industry in Nigeria.
Wait till you see the "must watch" first video, that reveals secrets of opening an eCommerce store with the quickest approval on konga.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQWQiL0nZR0?list=PL5Yp2CxDPZ1m7LxgMLkQhTnBdISZfDhIO

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by dmediator555(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Following
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by Mordecai(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Don't waste your time on Konga. The company is well on its way down.

Twice I have ordered items. Those two times, the delivery guy returned the items because he did not want to come deliver it to me. He even told me that if I don't come collect it myself, he would return it.

Well, he did just that, and all my calls and mails to customer support did not change a thing. They just apologise on his behalf and the item is returned anyway. I am sure there are many more such issues.

Konga.com apparently will not last for long.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mordecai:
Don't waste your time on Konga. The company is well on its way down.

Twice I have ordered items. Those two times, the delivery guy returned the items because he did not want to come deliver it to me. He even told me that if I don't come collect it myself, he would return it.

Well, he did just that, and all my calls and mails to customer support did not change a thing. They just apologise on his behalf and the item is returned anyway. I am sure there are many more such issues.

Konga.com apparently will not last for long.

Dear Friend,

I would not dismiss your claims in anyway.

I have been a seller on konga mall for seventeen months now, and I know that such could happen.

We really have to understand the purpose of this Market place called Konga mall.

It is a place where buying and selling takes place online.

You order from your mobile phone or computer, and the seller Konga or third party seller like us, calls you on phone to confirm your details, then package it to go and drop it at the nearest delivery drop off center.

When it has arrived at a delivery center closest to you the buyer the delivery man then contact you for onward delivery to your door step.

A million and one things could happen at this very point.

In fact it's the most delicate part of the all processing.

The success of this delivery at this stage is in the hands of both the buyer and the delivery man.

This is the closing of the whole deal.

In my opinion, I would suggest you try to visit the manager of the drop off center responsible for this delivery, if your location is not too far.

Everyone has a role to play in this, if you made an order, the seller has shipped the order, and delivery man not delivering after he has called you, please kindly visit the drop off center to confirming why.

Konga mall is growing very fast and they are trying their best to keep up with their promises.

And to a larger extent they are doing their best.

I see Konga rising to be the largest shopping mall in Africa and with the best customer satisfaction in the nearest future.

We all know that to be the greatest is never a day's job.

Please, try to make another order for whatever you want to buy and let's see again if Konga would not deliver.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

PS. Please, these are my own opinions which are only based on my experience with selling on konga for seventeen month now, they are not official konga customer care response. I know Konga will be most willing to listen to you complains, and help resolve it as best as they can do. I trust Konga any day, any time on their promises but when it doesn't go well on less than 10 percent of the time, I just notify them and move on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by okan1(m): 12:41am On Jul 11, 2016
God bless you @op I have being searching for good video on how to open a seller account on konga.
You have made it easy for me
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hey everyone! Today I will show you how to create a seller account on konga.com

This is the very beginning of a new opportunity that anyone who's willing to make money online can tap into.

Click below to watch now, and leave questions or comments below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_HlkNKbYP8
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
The Real Bottom Truth is…

Do you know that some Nigerians make billions of Naira doing business online in recent times?
Do you know that the majority of these people are individual home based businesses?
Do you have a product or services you offer to customers and by now don’t have an online presence?
Do you have an offline brick and mortar shop or office where customers must enter before they can reach you?
Do you think that you need to build a business website before you can make money from the internet?

If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, then you need to let me take you through how I and my online friends have made millions of naira without a single brick of website.

Presently, I've started to teach with step by step video how you can literally build your own online store within just a few clicks away.

You don’t really need to acquire a specialized knowledge about eCommerce, or have numerous products to start with.

I have seen two authors selling just one book each and both making over six million naira in less than six months of selling online. I beg sey dem be Wole Soyinka or Chinu Achebe?

Not at all, I’m sure you’ve not even heard of them before. In fact, one is a Nigeria based abroad and selling her book to Nigerian based customers. The other author is a Nigerian based in Lagos Nigeria.

I share a similar story too. In 2012, I started selling my educational products on major bookshops in Lagos, but had less of my desired results. I wanted to put these products out there, where people would walk into the bookshops and pick a copy or two, and even refer others to do the same. But for every one or two months that I go back to collect the money for the sales, I collect peanuts. For more than twelve months I could not really boost of good income from these so called major bookshops.

Though It is not as if people don’t patronize these places, they really do, but only few pieces sold here and there could not sustain my dream of establishing the largest home tutorial producing company in Nigeria.

So, I started considering other alternatives. An over exaggerated option then came up, which is the internet. This option was too good to be real as popularly promoted by the fast money making stars of the internet business, so I was skeptical about trying it.

Then and now I have a brother who is making much of this income from the internet business. I was the more confused about how to go about it, because the model I am dreaming of using is quite different from his. So, I started looking on the internet for what suits my criteria; that would allow me more time to create my contents and less time input in selling all of them. In fact, I wanted an auto pilot marketing system that would host my store online, provide advertising, make delivery nationwide to my customer, and collect money on my behalf.

Then I found konga.com. They didn’t only met all my above criteria they literally increase my sales and my products became an high valued product like one of my brothers would always wish that’s the kind of products I am producing because with that kind of valued products you can make more profits and be able to sustain and grow your business.

Now I am not just passionate about selling on konga mall but also want as many as could join in this great and enriching opportunity of making real money online.

It was after my first two sales online early last year to two customers at Abuja that I began to see that making money online is real. Right now I see it as the only place to make real money.

I have always dream of making money online, but konga has made it a daily reality.
Sometimes, I which Konga had started ten year ago, but looking at the level of the use of internet then this is the right time for them to start. And most importantly this is the right time for anyone to catch in. Otherwise you would find it too obscure in five or more years from now, because the bar would be so high for beginners to enter.

If you want to learn how to start your own business without experiencing the difficult side of doing it all by yourself like I did when I started, then you would like to keep in touch with me as I release more tutorial videos showing you the step by step video guide how to set up your own Konga store, and get some free marketing tips of making sales every day without receiving phone calls every day.

In case you have a special difficulty about getting started, or making regular daily sales, please send me an email @ oluwakemiodusanya@yahoo.com detailing what your situation is like.

Your success friend
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Do you want to learn how to start your own online business without experiencing the difficult side of doing it all by yourself without a proper guide like I did when I started?

Then watch this new how-to-video and see how easy starting up an online store could be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsVBNJhI1XA
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by webnerd(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
gostartit:
Do you want to learn how to start your own online business without experiencing the difficult side of doing it all by yourself without a proper guide like I did when I started?

Then watch this new how-to-video and see how easy starting up an online store could be.

Thanks @gostartit well written post.read from top 2 bottom.will start my store next week.what products (that sells fast)can i sell with a startup capital of 20k.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
webnerd:

Thanks @gostartit well written post.read from top 2 bottom.will start my store next week.what products (that sells fast)can i sell with a startup capital of 20k.

Thank you for the remarks! Good to hear you'll open your own store soon. There are about 20 categories of products that sells really quick, and with a startup capital of 20k the home and kitchen accessories can be a good place to begin with.
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is a step by step guide on how to list your products on your store on konga mall with no rejection or delays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzTqWjPCjFs

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by kentochi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
gostartit:

Thank you for the remarks! Good to hear you'll open your own store soon. There are about 20 categories of products that sells really quick, and with a startup capital of 20k the home and kitchen accessories can be a good place to begin with.
this good concept.

following.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Do you know that it's a fact that "Anyone can sell on Konga mall".

There are over a hundred thousands items listed on Konga mall and yet a hundred thousand items more to be listed can not still be enough for the buyers that have made over 50 million purchases on this platform.

Here's the stronghold of the new era of commerce in Nigeria. Gone are the days when only brick and mortar shops can make money on the streets of our country. In fact, eCommerce stores make more money than physical shops nowadays.

And do you know that even the brick and mortar shops and showrooms are now going online and this is surely increasing their sales by over a 100% annually.

Come let's learn how you too can join this very great opportunity that's here before you now. I guess you know Nigerians, they would soon go crazy if not already going wild about buy stuff online, and are even brag about it. Truly, Konga mall is the number one place to go shopping online.

Watch all of my videos from the beginning and you will see how easy it is for you to join this ever expanding and exciting opportunity to make real cash on the internet.

Please, share these videos with others as well because even a hundred thousand of you and me selling on Konga mall can not exhaust this new opportunity of making money on Konga mall by selling good quality products to 50 million buyers and more as it grows everyday.

What are you waiting for? Come along!
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 6:07am On Jul 26, 2016
In this new #4 video you will see how to process your first order on Konga, so click now to watch, share, like and leave comments below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsTCVn8noio?list=PL5Yp2CxDPZ1m7LxgMLkQhTnBdISZfDhIO
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
“I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it, and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from the work.”– Louis C. K.

What are your plans?

Do you have set goals that you want to achieve?

Set a large, long term goal and then work backwards and set small goals that will get you closer to achieving the larger goal.

You will be surprised at the success that this brings to you.
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
What's the next thing to do when things fall apart?

No retreat, no surrender!

Anytime I remember these words from an old movie I watched when I was still less than ten years old, I get my morale high again and promise to never gave up on my dreams, and visions.

I will always stand by my decision to serve and love humanity even if I fail many times over.

Of course, you can make it, if you don't give up!

You just have to keep going no matter what.
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
It's not every time your customers need to wait for 2 to 3 days before getting their package delivered to them.

You can as well delivered it to them in less than 48 hours of making the order on your store.

Watch this new video now because it will show you what you need to know about how to self fulfill an order on konga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY5zkiI2FFU?list=PL5Yp2CxDPZ1m7LxgMLkQhTnBdISZfDhIO
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
What's the next thing to do when things fall apart?

No retreat, no surrender!

Anytime I remember these words from an old movie I watched when I was still less than ten years old, I get my morale high again and promise to never gave up on my dreams, and visions.

I will always stand by my decision to serve and love humanity even if I fail many times over.

Of course, you can make it, if you don't give up!

You just have to keep going no matter what.
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2016
Do you want to continue giving excuses all your life?

Most great achievements always started with nothing close to having it all ready before they began their journey.

Indeed, it's a journey; you start now or just forget it.

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 6:10am On Aug 09, 2016
The Sixth New Konga Training Videos For Beginners

In this new training video, I will show you the 4 correct notifications that will quickly get to know that you have a new sales order on your Konga store.

In this five minutes video you will learn how genuine messages for a new sales order look like.

You'll hardly need to worry about delay in notifications if you understand these correct notifications signs revealed in this short video.

Please, feel free to share, like and leave your comments below the video. Many thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR7ifjEQgFg
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
The right to be yourself needs no better explanation than to just be you.

Giving reasons for every thing you do does not make you better.

Why waste your precious time trying to prove your point of view when all you're is already a point of view.

Busy yourself today with whatever you feel rightly about doing.

Seeing a need and taking necessary actions to fulfill that need is all it takes to spark the genius in those that dare to find solutions.

To be yourself is to do it your own style regardless of what the norms says.

In fact, you create the rules this time around.
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2016
The reason why so many wannabes are not getting through with their registration as a seller on Konga is simply because there are basic steps that you must understand before completing the required registration.

The hard parts of the whole seller's registration I have dissolved in videos on this thread for anyone who really wants to have a smooth and fast approval for his/her new store on the Konga Mall.

Watch these videos now, and let me have your comments or questions below the videos.

And if you've already started the registration but got stucked, please kindly email me at oluwakemiodusanya@yahoo.com and please give details of your efforts so far.

Thank you and have a great day.

Your success friend

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2016
To get your money as soon as possible you need to have the KongaPay system in place.

And I've just released a new video #7 that I explained step by step how to quickly and easily link your account with this quick pay system.

This system allows you to receive money directly into your bank account without further ado; anytime of the day or night, even without your awareness of the ongoing payment transaction.

In this short video #7 guide you will see how being a seller on Konga.com is made stress free without worry about when your money will be paid into your bank account.

In fact, it pays your money into your account even if it's on a public holiday or weekend.

So, come along and watch this new video #7 now. And please do leave your comments, and questions below the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4izdl7eejM
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
There is a distance between possibility and reality. Do you have the courage and commitment to walk this distance? _Sadhguru

I had as much opportunity to be like everyone else many years ago but chose not to be like the majority.

I chose not to be a Doctor or an Engineer, neither to waste my time on completing my computer science studies.

I took a path that my dad used to call the "university of hard knocks". Where there's no certain monthly pay, or security.

Hard times really came that I would ask myself every morning that "is this what you really wanted." Times that partners are pulling out when things are just beginning to rise to another level.

Times when products and services could not go beyond someone's locality.

Times when factors like erratic electricity supply, small funds, expensive internet access etc all coagulated at someone's stream of success.

I could have been another Jack or Jill but decided everyday and night to keep going for my dream.

My only dream is the freedom to be me and not you.

Though ruff and smooth, it has really been engaging with new possibilities of becoming more of who I am.
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 12:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Until the lions start writing down their own stories, the hunters will always be the heros_African proverb

Until recently people believe that the power to partake and lead in any industry such as commerce, entertainment, magazines, TV shows, News, education, etc belongs to a minority of people but it has grossly changed with the Internet.

Excuses begone!

If only you know that Albert Einstein did not have a common laptop or a Google search engine on his telephone box then you would realise how incredible a time like this is.

Success is not like every man or woman is for himself/herself anymore because these days you can watch free lectures and get ideas from the billions of information scattered on the Internet.

In short, these days you can just be you without reasons for being yourself.

Invariably what you need is just be not only your best but your unique self.

Take action everyday, live, love, and serve more.
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 8:20am On Aug 19, 2016
What They Would Not Tell You In Seminars On How To Make Money Online Here In Nigeria Is That Things Has Changed Drastically.

The only way to make money online is to offer a product or service on the internet where anyone from anywhere can see and want to buy or hire your services.

Konga.com has always promise to delivery your products to everyone who purchases your products wherever they may be.

This tremendous opportunity was only available to big organisations years back, but now at your fingertips.

Even all the necessary start-up videos and one on one coaching is here free of charge.

What are you waiting for?

Quickly watch my step by step videos and get all important tips and guides that will make it easy and cost effective for you to join the new success train.

And please remember to leave your comments below, or send me an email at oluwakemiodusanya@yahoo.com for any particular challenge you may have, many thanks.

Video #1 How To Create Your Own Seller Account on Konga #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_HlkNKbYP8?list=PL5Yp2CxDPZ1m7LxgMLkQhTnBdISZfDhIO

Video #2 How To Get Started With Your Store on Konga #2

Video #3 How To List An Item on Konga #3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzTqWjPCjFs

Video #4 How to mange your 1st order on Konga #4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsTCVn8noio

Video #5 How to self fulfill an order on Konga #5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY5zkiI2FFU

Video #6 How To Get Notifications For New Orders on Konga #6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR7ifjEQgFg

Video #7 How to register for kongaPay in your sellerHQ account #7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4izdl7eejM
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by gostartit(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2016
How To Add Video To Your Product Description on You Konga Product Listings.

The correct NEW way to add VIDEO to your Konga listing Video #8

This video will show you how to correctly insert video into the description area of your product listing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRNm54roEXc

When you have a video that let potential customers see not only how the product looks like but also to understand the benefits of the products, they are most likely going to buy and also refer others to do the same.

Do you also know that this product video can also increase your search ranking on google when people search on it for similar products.

By linking your products to your videos get you at the top of search result list on google page.
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by eluquenson(m): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2017
@Op, you have done a wonderful job here.

I stumbled upon your videos and I found it quite interesting and you made it easy for Newbies.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by Unclesamo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
konga is a waste

Ask urself b4 u start...what is d Founder doing in Jumia??
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by eluquenson(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Unclesamo:
konga is a waste

Ask urself b4 u start...what is d Founder doing in Jumia??
Pls explain better
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by Unclesamo(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2017
eluquenson:
Pls explain better

Google is a good friend.

follow this

Konga founder Sim Shagaya steps down as CEO in konga
Sim Shagaya Is New CEO Of Jumia Africa

relate the two.

A founder would leave is own dream company to join a rival one, and ordinary agents/staffs they encourage una to join konga dat it will be the Best.

hmmmmmmmmm, i comment my reserve.
Re: How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video by eluquenson(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2017
Unclesamo:

Google is a good friend.

follow this

Konga founder Sim Shagaya steps down as CEO in konga
Sim Shagaya Is New CEO Of Jumia Africa

relate the two.

A founder would leave is own dream company to join a rival one, and ordinary agents/staffs they encourage una to join konga dat it will be the Best.

hmmmmmmmmm, i comment my reserve.
You tried but failed in your assertions, leaving his own dream company or what
He still remains the chairman of Konga and don't twist it up.

Konga is one of the best ecommerce in Nigeria and your motive of doing business with them doesn't have anything to do with their management team. The op explained how to become a seller and you are here talking rubbish. Don't you have sense of reasoning?

Do you want to sell on konga because of the CEO or whatever you called his name. At least we saw Uber having managerial issues and yet the business side still running smoothly. So what the heck

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opening A Joint Account With First Bank / Empty Cosmetic Lotion Bottles/cosmetic Containers / How To Your Own Ecommerce Website Like Jumia & Konga & Make Money Online In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.