Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,855 members, 7,798,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions (26386 Views)

Soldiers Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna During Peaceful Rally By Shiites (Pics) / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by bnanzip(m): 5:59am On Jul 09, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c_A7rJJIWc

In a bit to rataliate and show soladarity to the governor, Conference of Ekiti Private Sector Unions (COEPSU) organised a Solidarity rally to counter the initial protest which was organised by Ekiti APC.
Governor Fayose danced at the Rally ground and addressed the PDP supporters before the started a walk into the Town.

This was the initial protest organised by Ekiti APC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oS9-G3XEQc

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by SeverusSnape(m): 6:02am On Jul 09, 2016
Nice one Fayose. APC and their protesting cohorts can go to hell!

My man Fayose is undaunted even in the face of persecution and propaganda against him. That's how you know a true leader.

Keep on exposing the lies of this dullardic Administration.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by MrPolitics: 7:27am On Jul 09, 2016
This man is too funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by KenModi(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2016
Baj
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Cherishing(f): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2016
A chick that will grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it hatches.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Emmysteve(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2016
I watched it just now on coretv news and I was like isn't this same man they protested against? Then it occurred to me that it was stage managed by EKITI state APC and sponsored by the tyrant in Aso Rock.

Ayodele Fayose is loved by the real EKITI people whether Buhari like it or not. They can continue to organize their fake protest EKITI people are ready to counter it any day any time.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by vizkiz: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Na the only thing them sabi be that. Ekiti people grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Spells(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Fayose ma man.... Nothing does u

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by AngelAhnie(f): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Ride on!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by veekid(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Irunmole tio send

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Frank3n2(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2016
This man no dey tire grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by truthspeaks: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2016
I'm not a fan of fayose but I like d fact dat he z always makin buhari n Apc lose their cool. Even d zombies dnt feel hapi readin news abt him.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2016
Hahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by rabex123(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2016
Emmysteve:
Lol APC nightmare
when he gets to court let him present this clip ad evidence of his innocence...gullible nigerians.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by masterblogger(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2016
Please what is this government fighting . . .

Seems like they just want to silent all opposition, once you say anything against this government they will send EFCC against you. This is contrary to Jonathan administration.

I won't be suprised if EFCC come for me simply for speakjmg my mind cuz I heard theve started monitoring people's IP address.

Please whoever can reach this people should tell them that Nigerians are hungry and angry. No food, water, LIGHT, security: NOTHING IS WORKING. Though they said Jonathan government was corrupt but we were eaten well.

abegiiii

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by tonguengineer(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2016
Oshokomole giving dullard and apshit headache since 19AD

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by walanter(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Watchin from afar
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by allanphash7(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
What is Fayose
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Vendoor(f): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
I just like this man style.... Shame go catch your enemies. I swear grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Tonnierichy(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Fayose's recent activities shows he's under serious pressure.

He's only trying to make people feel he's unperturbed by his recent troubles with all these his daily dramas

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by truthspeaks: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Aftr Aisha-lliburton travels to the US
rabex123:
when he gets to court let him present this clip ad evidence of his innocence...gullible nigerians.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by shaddoww: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2016
He has 2 years, 1month n 7days left as governor of Ekiti state without d option of another term. Hw exactly is he going to be remembered for n wat legacy will he leave behind? If u know Ekiti before Fayemi n u know Ekiti now, at least u will see d footprints of Fayemi, even in the health sector u will still see d hand of Segun Onich despite his short tenure.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Proffdada: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2016
It's fun to be an audience to the madman but not good to have him as a relative undecided
He's having a tape rule around his neck because his days as a free man are measured grin

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by princeakins(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Spells:
Fayose ma man.... Nothing does u
wah kinda grammar is that.... shocked

Half baked grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Raypawer(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2016
mhen notthing do you, always feeling a free man!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Alagbasunday: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Laugh,and dance while it last. We all know where you will end up.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Godjone(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Buhari's nightmare grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by sammyj: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Fayose still campaigning after years of his election forgetting his days are numbered for his jail term. Omalo gba ewa very soon in Kir*KIRI! ! Let him keep on dancing! !!grin shocked grin cool

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi In A Queue As Voting Commences In Edo. Photo / Presidency Raises Alarm Over Imminent Famine In 2017.. / US Mission Reacts To Restoration Of Twitter In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.