Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide (46847 Views)

New Site To Find Agric Buyers And Sellers / Ginger Buyers And Sellers / Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by shinawaju(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
ASO Group, dealers in Shea nuts, shea butter, ginger, groundnut, sesame seeds, soya beans, cashew nuts .

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by tilope1991(f): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
GOODNESS AND MERCY NIG.LTD
We sell fresh and big table sized catfish at ikotun-ijegun,Lagos.
You can contact us on 08060850314/08052460326
Email: titilope_olamide@yahoo.com
All table sized catfish go for an affordable price.
Your patronage matters to us.

Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by lovelani(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
we have available in tonnes soya meal,dry ginger(cleaned), sesame seed(white cleaned), tumeric and Thailand rice. call/whatsapp: 07030
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by yetty247(f): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2017
Quality, pure, unadulterated honey available for sales in Osogbo.

Packaged in 20Litres, 5Litres, 2Litres, and 1Litres.

Delivery to anywhere in Nigeria is free.

contact me on 09021408991

You can also contact me if you are interested in making money doing Honey business.
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by shomb: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2017
FOR ALL YOUR QUALITY SUPPLY ON VARIETIES OF LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CASHCROPS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES, FOODSTUFFS, at small and large quantities we are ready and available. Please contact Uclyn Lynda.

The lists of Fresh organic agricultural fruits and vegetables, the produce are numerous the likes of Watermelon, Cucumber, Carrot, Apples, Pawpaw, beets, Egg plant, Pineapple, Melon, honey dew,tomatoes, Blackberries, Strawberries, peppers, Kiwi, seeded grapes, onions ,yams, potatoes, mint leafs, lettuce, celery ,parsley, cilantro, spinach, Rosemary, oregano , lemon & much more for your delight.
Uclyn Fresh Fruits,Vegetables,Smoothies and Juice.We are keen to promote and guarantee quality healthy lifestyle and incorporate healthy fruits and vegetables in our everyday meal as they play an important part of a healthy diet.

E-Mail :brenamesda@gmail.com :
Crossover7297@gmail.com

phone : +2349022806566 ,08021224320
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by shomb: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2017
[b]FOR ALL YOUR QUALITY SUPPLY ON VARIETIES OF LO CAL AND INTERNATIONAL CASHCROPS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES, FOODSTUFFS, a[/b]t small and large quantities we are ready and available. Please contact Uclyn Lynda.

The lists of Fresh organic agricultural fruits and vegetables, the produce are numerous the likes of Watermelon, Cucumber, Carrot, Apples, Pawpaw, beets, Egg plant, Pineapple, Melon, honey dew,tomatoes, Blackberries, Strawberries, peppers, Kiwi, seeded grapes, onions ,yams, potatoes, mint leafs, lettuce, celery ,parsley, cilantro, spinach, Rosemary, oregano , lemon & much more for your delight.
Uclyn Fresh Fruits,Vegetables,Smoothies and Juice.We are keen to promote and guarantee quality healthy lifestyle and incorporate healthy fruits and vegetables in our everyday meal as they play an important part of a healthy diet.

E-Mail :brenamesda@gmail.com :
Crossover7297@gmail.com

phone : +2349022806566 ,08021224320
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by shomb: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2017
New stocks are available you want to buy or sell?look no further ! If you are thinking of starting Fruits and Vegetable business or want to start buying and selling of Veggies
Blueberry
Strawberries
Blackberry​
Raspberry
Apples
Grapes
Plum
Mandarins
Peach
Kumquat
Nectarine
Lettuce ice
Rosemary
Broccoli
Asparagus
Orange
Plantain
Sour sop
Lemon
Honey dew
And many others. Call and Send message or Place your orders now.
Telephone:
09022806566 , 08021224320 .
Email : brenamesda@gmail.com

FOR ALL YOUR QUALITY SUPPLY ON VARIETIES OF LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CASHCROPS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES, FOODSTUFFS, at small and large quantities we are ready and available. Please contact Uclyn Lynda.

The lists of Fresh organic agricultural fruits and vegetables, the produce are numerous the likes of Watermelon, Cucumber, Carrot, Apples, Pawpaw, beets, Egg plant, Pineapple, Melon, honey dew,tomatoes, Blackberries, Strawberries, peppers, Kiwi, seeded grapes, onions, Kiwi ,yams, potatoes, turkey, chicken, mint leafs, lettuce, celery ,parsley, cilantro, spinach, Rosemary, oregano ,goats, also different varieties of Fresh fruits which includes lemon & much more for your delight.
Uclyn Fresh Fruits,Vegetables,Smoothies and Juice.We are keen to promote and guarantee quality healthy living lifestyle and incorporate healthy fruits and vegetables in our everyday meal as they play an important part of a healthy diet.
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by Tobienterprises(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
preewdata:
Hello house,This thread is for nairaland farmers to drop their contact email, area of specialization, phone number (optional) and location

we are reaching out to bridge the gap between BUYERS and SELLERS of Agricultural products.

if you are PRODUCING some Agricultural products IN A Fhen you are a SELLER

if you acquire Agricultural products in WHOLE SALE and distribute to the consumers,then you are a BUYER....

LETS GET STARTED TO REACH OUT TO MILLIONS

introduce yourself

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
mark
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by ifegbo1(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2017
cashew nut is available

SPECIFICATIONS.

Kor: 48lbs
Outturn:180-205max
Moisture content :5%
Defective :7%
Foreign matters :0.25%.. Available in Abia state,umuahia .
Quantity: 10000 Tonnes.

Egbogu ventures,RC 2544065 TIN 2110024164,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut, Cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans,ground nuts,sea foods etc producers and exporters in Nigeria. We have been in production and service,Busines,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver.www.egboguventures.vconnectsites.com

Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by EvilBrain(m): 12:12am On Oct 15, 2017
I'm interested in buying some inorganic fertilizer. If anybody knows where I can get it in Lagos, please let me know.
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by amalashita: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
I have details/contacts of over 5000 farmers cut across Nigeria this includes their phone contacts, location of farm, types of crops cultivated and 23 other details. Data is an important tool for triple digit growth in any marketing plan. Call me 08051241527.
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by solontonelight: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2017
preewdata:
Hello house,This thread is for nairaland farmers to drop their contact email, area of specialization, phone number (optional) and location

we are reaching out to bridge the gap between BUYERS and SELLERS of Agricultural products.

if you are PRODUCING some Agricultural products IN A FARM then you are a SELLER

if you acquire Agricultural products in WHOLE SALE and distribute to the consumers,then you are a BUYER....

LETS GET STARTED TO REACH OUT TO MILLIONS

introduce yourself

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
mark

i need contact of farmers and there location with what they produce
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by Fandfnigltd123: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2017
Get agro product like chick,house breed hen and cock ,eggs, pawpaw, banana ,plantain, and vegetable at affordable price call F&f nig ltd. my SHUAIB on 07017303157, 08091511103
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by Sonaike03: 3:38am On Dec 16, 2017
Palm Oil - N10,800 for 25litres

Dear Sir/Ma,

We have good quality palm oil, well cooked oil that is good for immediate consumption and storage, available for supply and pick up from our lagos store.

Call or WhatsApp: 07062264200, 090-754-81156
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by greaterblessins: 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma,

At BGS, We have the best grade Agro products like:

Soybean Seeds. - One Tonne - N125,000
Sesame Seeds. - One Tonne - N350,000
Raw Cashew Nuts - One Tonne - N450,000

Red Palm Oil - Fresh - 25 Litre - N10,500
Palm Kernel Shells. - One Tonne - N30,000
Palm Kernel Nuts. - One Tonne - N135,000

Garri Ijebu - Per Bag - N6,500
Ginger Fresh - Per Bag - N5,500
Ginger Dried. - Per Bag - N13,500

African Natural Honey - 20 Litres N23,500/25 Litres N28,500

Kaun / Akaun (Cooking Potash) - Per Bag - N4,500
Alum For Water Treatment - Per Bag - N9,500
Others are, Tiger nuts, Dates, Hibiscus, Onions, Charcoal

Leverage on us for large supply of Agro products.
Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

PRIME DELIVERY is also available. We assure prompt delivery.
Call or WhatsApp to order: +2348159138754
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by SirAbdull(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
aharuna@gmail.com Sesame Seeds and Herbiscus Production. Jigawa State
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by Vikkieessien: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Great Farmers, Great Nation!!!
Do you know that Aller Aqua Feed has reduced its price? O yes!!!
Product prices effective today, 24th of January as follows;

Hatchery Packs - 7500
1.3mm- 6750
2mm- 8200
3mm- 8000
4.5mm- 6900
6mm- 6900
8mm- 6600
Thank you for your patronage.

For more enquiries, contact
- 09050000995 (South-West)
- 08061583803 (East and South-south)
- 08033535445 (North)
Let's Grow Together!

Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by JOSCO7720: 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
I'm a supplier of natural forest snails and dried catfish. U can watsapp me on :08143206548. GOODLUCKY!
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by HAMOPLC: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
We need sellers and suppliers of palm kernel nut,palm kernel oil,groundnut,groundnut cake,palm oil,soya bean,cashew nut,maize.

check our signature to contact us.

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by wchristinme(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2018
HAMOPLC:
We need sellers and suppliers of palm kernel nut,palm kernel oil,groundnut,groundnut cake,palm oil,soya bean,cashew nut,maize.

check our signature to contact us.

I trade on groundnut and maize, I can supply if interested
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by Kamkamdd: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Do we have tomatoes farmers in d hux?
Pls looking for d contact of one mrs Ademola or Adeola who is a tomatoes and pepper farmer in Kano.Used to do biz wit her b4 but lost her contact.
Anybdy wit her contact shld help out pls.
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by Jummy2010: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Good day house. I have broilers for sale at Epe, Lagos State. Kindly contact me on 08061380562.
Re: Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide by shebayaha: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Kamkamdd:
Do we have tomatoes farmers in d hux?
Pls looking for d contact of one mrs Ademola or Adeola who is a tomatoes and pepper farmer in Kano.Used to do biz wit her b4 but lost her contact.
Anybdy wit her contact shld help out pls.

Hello
in case u needed a replacement for Mrs ademola .. kindly contact me on my mobile for both tomatoes and pepper and sweet potato from the north. 08100090040

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Estimated Cost Of Setting Up A Poultry Farm / Somebody Help Pls...my Birds Are Dying! / Imota Rice Mill Nears Completion, Set To Be The Third Largest In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.