Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS (117367 Views)

Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Pyno30: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Clap for yourself. Ashawo. . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dumininu01(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Ok

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by rosco20(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy
hmmm after d hole av spoiled

3 Likes

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by pweeryambre: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Nothing really wrong with sex on first date... it's some men that don't know what they want.

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by megareal: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2016
Whatever works for u doesn't work for everyone maam. Infact, u are the exception to the rule.

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by jmoore(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2016
What didn't those that fuc** her before marry her? undecided

She refused to disclose her other 'first sex' dates. smh

3 Likes

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by justwise(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, in fact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy

Many have said that before and still end up as baby mama.. grin

Though I hope it works for you

2 Likes

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by safarigirl(f): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2016
femi4:
By the time you reach 30....you ll sing a new song
all the girls you had sex with on the first date, how many you Don marry?

It wasn't sex on the first date that led to marriage for her. It's shared views and ideologies. Her man is cool with that, there are men who aren't.

If you sex someone who doesn't share your goals and ideologies, no marriage still

6 Likes

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by umehmj(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2016
different strokes for different folks. that it worked for her doesn't mean it will work for another. so ladies don't go banging him on your first date cos it might not work for you. heh! bang him on your first date....might work for you lol
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2016
AlienStar:
That's her life, her business. This is the reason for increased rate of divorce these days. (looking for "sexmate" and not "soulmate"wink
grin
soulmates are very scarce my dear. Sexmate goes like sachet water Ni. So, my blame goes out to to the girls who chose to ve taken as a sexmate. Perhaps, some of them chose to be and some childishly made themselves one. What a crazy world.

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by SenJoe(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2016
oh what a beautiful nonsense

what did I just sa?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by pweeryambre: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Pyno30:
Clap for yourself. Ashawo. . . . . . . . . . . .
how is she ashawo when she married the same guy
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by femi4: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Mtchew I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage doesn't work out.
So having sex on first date was reponsible for all marriages that didn't work ?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Spells(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2016
No be me holy pass oh... But is this lady promoting sex on first date oh what?? End time achievements

2 Likes

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by bigybanty02(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy
Lol abeg cumot joor nah so una go dey form and nah u go be d 1st to ask 4 corret banging lol nah joke i dey ooh i like ur round face tho
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by babasolo(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

Kai Oluwa Bless Thee, Thou Art My Type Of Woman Joor. Hw We Go Take Meet... In Solidstars Voice, Wait Without Regret!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by sonofthewind: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2016
AlienStar:
That's her life, her business. This is the reason for increased rate of divorce these days. (looking for "sexmate" and not "soulmate"wink
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dapsonjegz(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
naso virgin mary
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2016
Thats a nice girl. Retards pls learn...

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by oglalasioux(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2016
That it worked for her doesn't mean it'll work for other people.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by skywalker001(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriage cheesycheesycheesy
Hello virgin Mary

2 Likes

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by femi4: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2016
safarigirl:
all the girls you had sex with on the first date, how many you Don marry?

It wasn't sex on the first date that led to marriage for her. It's shared views and ideologies. Her man is cool with that, there are men who aren't.

If you sex someone who doesn't share your goals and ideologies, no marriage still
You are not in the man's head....you can't prove that.

All the guys you had sex with on second or later dates....how many of them are ready to take you to the altar

2 Likes

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by pweeryambre: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Some men don't know what they want Shaa
. Once refused to have sex with a guy on a third date and he broke up with me... and came back after 5 months to say he wants me back that if I had allowed me to have sex with him that he would have seen me as loose and never come back.
Meanwhile this is coming from a guy that actually broke up with me because I refused to have sex too early with him in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Abodunrin07(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Clap for yourself
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by MrTour: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2016
If you have tight pussyy it will work but if you don't sorry.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by groundnutoil(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2016
ladies understand this all guys want sex D gud ones would stay after
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ojuu4u(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

yet ur HOLE isnt coverd again
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by just2okworld(f): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Nonsense!! If it worked for her, it doesn't mean it will work for others.

Happy Married life to them sha

Please tell them
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dauntless15(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Awww ladies shey una don see am? Ensure you have sex on your first date it is very necessary
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Richydos(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Mtchew I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage doesn't work out.
HMMMMM... Here comes d witches cheesy
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ThatNaijaNigger: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Na so!
If dbanj is the 'first date',yud tell him no no abi?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Beremx(f): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2016
just2okworld:

Please tell them
She thinks she's the only one her husband fuccked on his first date with other women. She's just lucky she was picked out of the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.