Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS (117363 Views)

Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy

why should u say DAT?...r u a virginia?

maybe probably, d man drank d first palm wine and decided to make this bold step
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dapizy02(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy

So u still a Virgin or Wat?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by bobnatlo(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2016
yeah.
But pls remember to com back here n tell us what other things he wil do on first dates with other babes after this wedding ok!!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Mistadora01(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2016
lol. she tag in d tweet #judgeYaMama cuz she knew Nigerians can talkkkkk
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by 18SNVL: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by KINGinVAHALA: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Nonsense!! If it worked for her, it doesn't mean it will work for others. She's not the only woman her husband fuccked on their first date. She is just the lucky one chosen among the rest.

Happy Married life to them sha

Good morning beremx, please check your email and reply my pm. I guess you still remember my moniker?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2016
And what's the moral lesson behind this? Meteeeeew
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by kiltoko1(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2016
2ru

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by 18SNVL: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ojuu4u(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2016
AlienStar:
That's her life, her business. This is the reason for increased rate of divorce these days. (looking for "sexmate" and not "soulmate"wink

a lady thats nt a virgin bragin that no sex on 1st date. hypocrite!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by goodforsomthing: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2016
Sex on first date is common among the big guys and big chick, not for all the small pikin on nairaland.Naijabet man say so
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by M4gunners: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Then get ready to marry yourself. No insult intended, with the society we are living in right now, especially naija,see is beliving.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by STILESGANG: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2016
She isn't a Nigerian and this didn't happen in Nigeria.So am not suprised
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by HaneefahRN(f): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2016
So you think he married you just cos you had sex with him on the first date?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Kpokom: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2016
We are too quick to condemn people. Yes it worked for her. Why haven't you no sex worked for you. Haters
IS NOT A BIG DEAL TO Bleep YOUR SMELLY PUSSY. Who cares about your PUSSY.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by teamobanabo(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2016
We don hear......
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by xxgig(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2016
Can some pls pull this thread down? Pkease!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ojuu4u(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2016
Angelo45:
Just tok say u dey lucky d guy marry u

Those one that gv u tof tyme b4 u sex,how many ve u marid
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by olatex25(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
virgin Mary spotted... Hypo of d highest oda

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Beremx(f): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Good morning beremx, please check your email and reply my pm. I guess you still remember my moniker?
Who are you campaigning for this time around biko? If it's about Mr. Nairaland, i am not interested!

Sorry!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Kpokom: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2016
HaneefahRN:
So you think he married you just cos you had sex with him on the first date?

Did your own marry you because you didn't give him sex?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by vicstar(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2016
• • • • • If e work for ada e no mean say e go work for nkechi na cry
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Omaticaya225(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2016
Good for you lady !!!!!!!!!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by IVORY2009(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

Den how do I test wat I am buying, if its in good condition? shocked
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Abduljohn(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2016
Should that be what she is proud of? I wish her pastor they follow her see the kind of girl she joined in holy matrimony so the guy don dey do d tin tey tey? U guys suppose nor marry now u just continue from wia u stopped d last time u met

Oshisko
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Pyno30: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2016
pweeryambre:

how is she ashawo when she married the same guy
do you know how many first date sex she have had? Or because this one worked and she's now telling it so others will follow same step.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by cooljude(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Mtchew I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage doesn't work out.
why won't it work, because she had a view contrary to yours. what would be would be.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by cooljude(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
why won't it work, because she had a view contrary to yours. what would be would be and I am certain their relationship would work.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2016
AlienStar:
That's her life, her business. This is the reason for increased rate of divorce these days. (looking for "sexmate" and not "soulmate"wink

You nailed it
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by freeage7(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hope your seal is still intact?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by jkarmstrong(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:

Well many marriages don't last, sex on the first date or not.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by erico2k2(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2016
I can see plenty Enemy of progress here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.